Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught In The Rain

"You haven't had a cock in months, let alone one that is thick and long as mine."

43
6 Comments 6
1.6k Views 1.6k
360 words 360 words

We recognized each other from the office. We never talked. I have admired your swinging ass in your tight skirts. You tease men with your low-cut blouses and your exposed breast tops. Your bras are thin, which allows your long nipples to show prominently through your blouse. Your long, light brown hair falls just below your shoulder blades.

We are walking towards each other on a side street when it is down pouring. I grab you and pull you into a door alcove. Your blouse is soaked and I can see your large brown areolas. You press hard against me so that the rain doesn't get you any wetter.

Your ass cheeks press against my cock. As you feel its length and girth, you accidentally moan. I slip my hands under your blouse and push your bra over your large, firm breasts. I thumb your nipples as they jut out like darts. You reach back and pull up the back of your skirt.

As you're only wearing a thong, you can truly sense my presence between your cheeks. As you unzip me, I feel a mix of anticipation and excitement as you prepare to unleash my thick cock. You bend forward slightly to align my cock head with your wet opening. You pull your thong to the side as I push my hips forward. My cock enters you and your eyes roll up as you pant.

You haven't had a cock in months, let alone one that is thick and long as mine. Your husband, my boss, has been in China for the past four months. I pump my cock into you as I raise your left leg.

People are running by to get out of the heavy rain. I bite your neck and you feel my hot breath. Your juices flow onto my balls as you silently scream as you orgasm. I am not quite done. I pump vigorously into you until my warmth spreads deep within you.

The rain suddenly stops, and you fix your clothes and run back to the office. My cum is running down your thighs when you reach your desk next to your father-in-law.

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments