Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breast Winner

"Does the sixth meeting have different results?"

5
3 Comments 3
2.3k Views 2.3k
998 words 998 words

Author's Notes

"Jayne tries her hand at getting a raise."

Jayne turned the knob to find Amber and Nick smiling like they had been caught doing something. Jayne knew because she saw cum on Amber’s neck but said nothing.

“You must want to see Tom?” said Nick.

"I do," said Jayne

“Let me buzz him for you.”

Jayne sat down and quietly waited for Tom to come. She was very nicely dressed in a navy business suit with nylons and pump shoes. Her five-foot four-inch frame nicely carried one hundred eighty pounds. She had brown eyes and hair with 36L breasts. She was lovely. Tom came out of the inner office.

“It’s been a busy day for me. I saw Ash earlier, had a lunch meeting, and now you. What’s up?”

"I just got an audit notice from the IRS. Turns out my ex didn't pay taxes for three years. Of course, the deadbeat has nothing," Jayne said.

“Can I help?” said Tom

“You can give me the raise you’ve been promising me.”

“What is it with the raises? This is the sixth request this week including you. Well, it is out of the question. National Insurance can't afford it."

“I understand from Lynn, Gaylee, Ash, Sherry, and Amber differently. We all talk you know.”

“What were you talking about?”

Jayne stood up and took her navy blazer off followed by her blouse, skirt, bra, and shoes. She still had her white bikini panties on but she stood there and let him feast his eyes on a pair of incredible breasts. Tom had seen a lot from my nude photography days where he photographed Desiree Cousteau, Kay Parker, Rene Bond, and many others.

He looked at a lot of porn on the net but Tom had never seen a better pair. Her breasts were perfect and the best he’d ever seen and he had titty fucked 100 women. They were the perfect size, shape, color, and she had nipples to die for.

Jayne's love melons were like two ripe grapefruit with two brown-tipped caps. They had just enough sag to make them sexy and natural-looking and they blended in perfectly with the rest of her body.

She walked behind the desk and undid Tom’s belt, trousers, and briefs letting them fall to the floor. She sat on his lap and shoved a breast into his waiting mouth and waited while Tom took as much as he could and then began to lick the nipple with his tongue. When he got a response from Jayne he shifted gears and bit down on the nipple making it erect and arousing her to the next level of passion. They were very sensitive.

He switched to the other breast and did the same thing resulting in the same response from her. Holding his head back he squeezed her mounds together getting the nipples as close together as he could and began licking them going from nipple to nipple with detours of licking her cleavage with his tongue.

TSLasciviciousTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSLasciviciousTS

When her pussy began to leak through her panties onto his thigh he motioned her down to her knees between his legs so he could slide his cock in her cleavage after her soft pillows were carefully enclosing his cock. Jayne provided the lube with her saliva and holding her breasts tightly together with her hands interlocked began to let Tom fuck her titties for as long as he could keep from cumming all over them.

“Do I get a raise Tom or do I stop?”

“You get a nice raise. Just don’t stop now.”

"Oh, but I don't want to stop.”

Jayne pulled Tom’s cock out of her cleavage and began to massage her titties with his big cock moving it back and forth up and down on her breasts. She paid a lot of attention to her nipples pushing them in with his cock to make them harder and bigger. She ran his cockhead over her large areolas in a circle making the circle bigger and bigger until much of the breast flesh was being massaged.

When she put her love mounds back around his baby maker she kept the top of his cock free so she could lick and suck on it making it harder for Tom not to cum. What an incredible treat she was giving him.

The more Tom pumped his cock up and down the bolder Jayne got with her licking and sucking. The precum was long gone and there was a wicked look on her face as her brown hair moved back and forth as she bobbed.

Jayne wanted to give her more attention with Tom’s cock on her nipples and she began rubbing back and forth making the already sensitive nipples a clit feeling experience. She wanted to fuck but she also knew that titty fucking was something that Tom loved to do and she wasn't going to deny him.

“Are you gonna cum for me? All over my huge titties? Would you rather cum on my face and mouth?”

“Hard choice to make,” he said. “Do I give you the cum bath all over your breasts or do I shoot it on your face and in your mouth.”

“I’ll do whatever you want.”

“Rub it all over your nipples and let me cum all over them. I want to see my cum drip off of them. We can lick it off together.”

Jayne grabbed his stiff rod again and lovingly started giving him a handjob to get him fully aroused and erect before sliding the cockhead on one of her nipples which were now fully aroused and very sensitive to the touch.

As she pushed the cockhead into her nipple Tom let go with a huge eruption followed by a second one when she shifted to the other breast. Tom and Jayne watched while the thick sticky cum dripped from her delectable nipples. They licked them clean.

As they dressed there was another knock on the door.

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments