Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breast Surprise

"Regina gets a raise"

5
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"8th in the series"

Why was he not surprised when Regina from the HR division wanted to see him. As if he didn’t know what she wanted. These titty fuckings were getting to be expensive, well not really. All of them deserved raises and Regina was no exception. Reddish blonde hair, blue eyes, 5’4”, 110 lbs, milky white skin, she was dressed in a simple sweater/skirt combo, very professional looking as she sat down in the chair next to his desk.

“What can I do for you Regina as if I can’t guess?” Tom said slyly.

“What do you think?” she quickly responded back.

“Could it have anything to do with your paycheck?”

“It’s been a long time since it’s increased. Rent, utilities, food, and everyday expenses have gone up.”

“What are you going to do if I say no to your request?”

“What I did last time, Tom”

“Refresh my memory.”

Regina stood up and pulled her thin sweater up and over her lovely breasts which appeared to be aching for a good time. While not large she knew exactly what to do with the equipment she had. Her nipples, her best part of the bared package, were already erect anticipating what was going to happen to them.

“Come and sit on my lap, Regina”

Regina, responding to Tom’s request, got up from the chair and removed the sweater baring her beautiful breasts and sat on Tom’s lap her breasts inches from his mouth. Tom cupped the handful of marvelous flesh squeezing them like bread dough ready for kneading. He bit down on one of the strawberry size areolas loving the taste, feel, and hardness they had to offer his mouth his cock hardening with each bite of her ripe fruit.

Regina pushed her titties further into his mouth and Tom responded by coating them with his saliva, licking with his tongue. Regina ground her pussy against his cock making it larger and too hard to be confined in his pants. She got down on her knees as she undid his pants and she could see how large it was, sticking straight out at attention when she pulled his briefs off. Before she gave him a titty fuck he wasn’t likely to forget she went back to his lap so he could continue sucking on her, something they both enjoyed.

As he filled his mouth with as much breast as he could Tom’s lust began to build even more and Regina could feel a wet spot between her legs. Both of them loved breast attention, neither wanting to quit as the pleasure was overwhelming. As Regina pushed first one breast and then the other further into his mouth Tom’s tongue attacked her nipples making them grow in size like he had used clamps or a pump on them. They ached and were swollen but the pleasure was so naughty and erotic both wanted to experience more.

RaissaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RaissaSweet

It was time for the main course and getting down on the floor again in front of his cock she thought long and hard about sucking on him but knew she wouldn’t be able to stop once she started. She used coconut oil to make them slippery so his cock would easily slide back and forth. Like she was making a flour tortilla Regina carefully wrapped the hard man sausage around her pliable titties covering his cock in white flesh with her strawberry nipples on top between her fingers. What a sight to behold.

“Are you ready to fuck them, Tommy?”

“You feel like perfect.”

“I want you to cum really good for me. Soak my love cones with the special juice you made just for me. Will I get a raise?”

“Yes, you will Regina regardless of what you do. This is just a bonus.”

Regina ever so slowly pushed his covered cock back and forth letting Tom feel how silky smooth and firm her breasts were. She knew from school how to use her titties to get her way with students and Tom was no different just a boss.

“You should teach a class in the art of tit wrapping. It’s a perfect fit and feel.”

“I’m so glad you like it,” Regina said, as she made it a little tighter.

Regina couldn’t resist licking the cockhead, cleaning off the precum, and making Tom even more sensitive than he already was. To further entice him to erupt she took her nipples and rubbed them on the sides of his shaft. Tom could feel how rock hard her nipples were as they glided back and forth on the throbbing shaft exciting both of them.

The combination of her magic hands, breast flesh, and rubbing was more than Tom could handle. It felt as good as any titty-fuck he had ever had and her reward was going to be a handful of hot cum all over her fingers and chest. She could feel his climax and sped the sliding back and forth a little faster and harder.

Tom erupted all over her breasts and hands with ropes of hot sticky semen filling her valley of lust with more cum than she thought possible. It was all over the place and as she lifted her hands up to show him the mess he had made making them both smile. Her tits were soaked with sticky goo. It looked like she had dunked them in a bath of cum.

Tom shifted around so Regina could sit in his lap again, licking cum off her nipples as she squirmed in desire over what he was doing still aroused from the titty-fucking.

“Wow,” he said.

“Are you a happy boss?”

“Very”

You know anytime you need to cum there are at least ten of us who would more than happy to service your needs. We like to titty fuck you. It makes you so easy to be a good boss.

Getting dressed, Tom and Regina said goodbye to each other both smiling.

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments