Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breast Raiser

"Gaylee also is into titty fucking and more"

7
6 Comments 6
2.5k Views 2.5k
991 words 991 words

Author's Notes

"The office is busy with giving out raises for favors and more"

“I was looking for Dan and obviously I’m in the wrong office," said Gaylee with a look of shock on her face.

“You’re in the right office just the wrong room. I’m sorry that you caught me with my pants down but we were tied up with something,” said Rick.

Both of them quickly dressed as Lynn left the office and Rick quickly called Dan to come out. Gaylee was in the other office and had similar duties to Lynn except she had been there three years. A little older she stood at 5’4”, 120 lbs, blonde hair, toned body, thirty-two F breasts, looked like thirty-five. A very attractive package as she sat down, crossed her legs and waited for Dan.

Dan, in charge of the other side of the office, came out with Rick leaving closing the office door, leaving the two of them alone in the outer office.

“What can I do for you Gaylee?” Dan asked not at all sure of himself.

"Dan it has been three years and there have been no raises for me and I'm thinking of quitting and finding another job."

“Would a dollar an hour make you reconsider?”

“Not really,” said Gaylee. “My rent has gone up nearly $200.00 in three years.”

“What did you have in mind?” he asked nicely.

“I’m willing to earn this raise by doing extra work,” she said with a sexy smile on her face.

Gaylee stood up and took her dress and shoes off. She was naked for Dan. She walked behind the desk and sat on his lap pushing her big mountains in his face and wiggled them back and forth making sure he got a taste of her nipples.

“These breasts are all for you Dan. Whenever you want you can feel them, suck on them, lick or bite them, or maybe you want to fuck them. Would you like to right now?”

"I'd like that a lot Gaylee. You don't mind?" he asked.

“Take your pants off and enjoy them,” she said.

Gaylee took her hands and placed his hands on her tits while he squeezed the firm globes of flesh.

“Let’s get that cock between my titties so you can fuck them good Dan.”

As Dan dropped his pants and briefs, Gaylee got between his legs spat on his aroused cock and slid it between her huge titties. Her eyes widened when she realized his cock was at least 10" long. Oh, the fuckings! As Dan fucked her beauties he hit her mouth with his cockhead every thrust which she licked like candy.

"Fuck em, Dan. I want you to cum all over me. Slide your cock back and forth. I want five dollars an hour. Remember any time you want Dan. My titties, mouth, or pussy are all for you.”

“I want to fuck you Gaylee with my big cock. Can you take all 10 inches?”

sluttylaura18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sluttylaura18

Dan slid his big cock into Gaylee’s waiting wet pussy inch by inch until she had her pussy filled with big hard cock for her to fuck and cum on with her wet juices. She was sitting on Dan riding a huge cock and she was going to get paid for her pleasure. She groaned as he shoved it in and out of her cunt.

"Fuck me with your baby maker," she cried. "Fuck me, Dan."

Dan was sucking and kneading her big tits as his pole slid in and out of her womb over and over. Her firm tits fit into his mouth as he suckled and she pushed on the back of his head.

“Why didn’t I fuck you sooner, Gaylee?” he said. “You’re so fucking hot. You’re going to make me cum so well.”

"Fill my pussy, Dan. Let me drip cum all over you. I'm so wet with our juices. I'm your fuck toy now. I do get the raise now, don’t I?”

“Yes, yes I’ll give you the money,” he said. “You’ve earned it and then some.”

Dan's mouth went back to sucking on her big tits which he also couldn't get enough of either. He covered them with his saliva biting down hard on her nipples while his hard pole sliding in and out of her to the groaning of the fucking she was getting. How much more could he take?

Gaylee loved to fuck men and women but for now, she was so happy with Dan. He was a nice-looking man with a 10" cock and she was fucking him over and over the juices dripping out of her.

While Dan was still giving her what she wanted he was addicted to her big firm breasts which he couldn't get enough of. He continued his sucking as she pushed on the back of his head first one beauty than the other and his tongue licked her cleavage sliding up and down as his cock did a short time ago. Sensing what he wanted Gaylee pulled the 10” shaft of pleasure out of her cunt and shoved the wet cock between her breasts to finish off the titty fucking knowing the explosion she was going to receive from him.

Dan didn't disappoint as he grunted and groaned shooting hot wet sticky cum all over her beautiful titties splattering them with the life-giving fluid and painting such a pretty picture all over gorgeous mounds of pleasure. She, like Lynn, knew the power she had over men with her rack.

“It was good?” Gaylee asked. You like my big titties don’t you?”

"I do a lot," he said.

Gaylee wiggled in happiness as there was a shifting of his cum moving back and forth beginning to drip down onto her body. As she put her dress back on, she knew the power she had over him.

No sooner was she dressed and there was another knock on the door followed by a turning of the knob.

 

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments