Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breast Play

"She grabbed his head to make sure he didn't stop"

13
5 Comments 5
1.7k Views 1.7k
197 words 197 words

Author's Notes

"This beautiful woman can actually climax by breast and nipple stimulation alone."

"Oh, yeah," she exclaimed as I continued kissing and nibbling her breasts then back to her neck and behind her ear. I then slid my tongue back down her silky skin to her beautiful breasts. I circled each of her fully erect nipples with my tongue.

Big, full nipples, that love attention.

Her body arched and her hand grabbed my head demanding that I was to continue this service. I sucked her nipples deep into my mouth and pulled until her moans become guttural groans anticipating, no, demanding climax!

"Oh, yes," she moaned, "that feels so good, don't stop," she begged.

I added to her pleasure as I pinched and rolled her left nipple as I continued to suck, nibble, and kneed on her right breast.

I had been pleasuring her breasts for at least ten minutes, I knew that she was very near an intense climax. Her head was laid back, her eyes were closed, and her thoughts were on the electrifying connection between her breasts to her pussy.

I bit down on her nipple and pulled it through my teeth. Just as her nipple came free of my mouth, I flicked her other nipple hard...

Published 
Written by fantasyfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments