Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breast Parts

"Are smaller breasts better than bigger ones?"

2
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
930 words 930 words

Author's Notes

"A little change going from large to small with exciting results"

Nadia was nursing a manhattan at the local watering hole next door to her office where she worked as a computer analyst in a drone business environment sexual overtones were taken away with rigid no tolerance policies. This last hurrah Petite's, you could at least sit at the bar, and some action would likely happen. Nadia was 5', 100 lbs, green eyes, short black hair, a sexy body, curves but small breasts that no one would notice her small bumps pushing the pink sweater out.

Not true of Nick, who walked in, smiled at Nadia, sat down on the barstool next to her, and ordered a rum and coke.

"Nice weather today."

"Yes," she said, thinking how bad this dude can get.

“You look familiar.”

Oh god, Nadia thought. Let me finish my drink before I barf. When Nick started pulling paper clips out of his pocket along with rubber bands, Nadia had enough and got up to leave.

“God sure didn’t bless you with anything in the tit department. I like big tits on my women.”

“You have no clue,” she said.

"Well, I know when I see cupcakes."

Nadia took a deep breath, exhaling on his drink, trying to keep her composure, which she did do. Should she make a point or let it go.

"I give a much better titty fuck than a 34 DD girl does, and I'm willing to prove it."

“You’re a bet.”

***

Nick sat on Lisa’s sofa legs spread apart, rubbing his cock as Nadia stood in front of him, pulling on her pink sweater. She pulled it up and over her small breasts, which were contained nicely in a plain white bra.

"Take your cock out, Nick; you are going to need to."

“You want me to look at some little nubs?”

"Just as you say, Nick, you know what's best."

Nadia unhooked her bra for Nick, revealing two of the sexiest nipples he had ever seen before. Nadia took a mouthful of oil and proceeded to dribble it on her breasts, getting his attention. Nick, was further excited as Nadia slowly rubbed it on her chest. Not quite fast enough for Nadia, she got down on her knees and pulled his shorts off. His cock had already begun to rise, making Nadia smile with pleasure.

With his cock out of his pants, she began to slowly suck on his rod, which made it instantly harder, wet, and drippy from the saliva as she stroked it with her mouth in and out in a continuous fashion.

"You have a nice cock, Nick."

"It feels good, Nadia. Fuck it, baby. Are you going to make me cum?"

“Not with my mouth but my tits. You’ll see.”

"Give it to me, baby."

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

As the shaft got bigger and bigger from the sucking and the stroking, his head became more sensitive to her mouth. The precum was pooling on the head, which she was lapping up like a puppy dog and water. Her smile turned to one of lust as she continued rotating her hands and sucking him like a lollipop. Before she started her breast fucking she wanted to make sure he was hard for him.

What Nadia had that was so special was an incredible pair of nipples on titties that were just a small handful, nice but not very big at all. The nipples were swollen, pink, and waiting to be sucked and massaged by a hard cock. Nadia grabbed the swollen cock and first shoved it under her breast rubbing it back and forth, massaging the cock head of his tool on the slick oil-covered breasts. She went back and forth several times, each rubbing a little bit harder, letting him know how good her small but sensitive breasts felt on his cock.

After a thorough rubbing, she took his aroused throbbing cockhead concentrating on her nipples. She let the rest of the oil out of her mouth onto his cock that was now slick and shiny.

"What do you think of my titties now? Pretty fucking hot, I'd say."

“Don’t stop Nadia I’m so horny right now.”

"Eat those words, Nick. Little tits are as good as bigger ones."

"Yours is better, Nadia. Make me cum real good.”

Nadia took her small, well-formed titties and carefully wrapped the goodies around Nick's cock like a flour tortilla making sure to touch as much of his cock as she could with her breasts. She used her hands to hold everything in place, and once she got it the way she wanted, she began moving her titties back and forth; creating the friction that Nick needed to fuck them. Her nipples were so erect now they were scraping the sides of his cock as she slid everything back and forth to the pleasure of Nick, who was hypnotized by what she was doing.

"Do you like fucking titties?"

"Don't stop, baby. I'm going to cum so good for you."

"Give it to me, baby. I want it. I need it. My titties need a cum bath."

Nadia began giving him a handjob on her titties, stroking it faster and faster on her breast flesh and nipples.

Nick could hold out no longer as he burst his load all over her beautiful tits, giving them the bath they needed. The white cum found its way to her pink nipples, which were now white like frosting glaze with white mixed in them.

Nadia smiled, knowing she had done her job showing Nick you don't need 34DD's to get the job done.

 

 

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments