Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breast Massage

"Becky gets what she wants and maybe more..."

1
0 Comments 0
8.0k Views 8.0k
912 words 912 words

Author's Notes

"This is the ninth in the series."

Becky was middle-aged, an assistant manager in HMO She was dressed in a white blouse and a gray skirt, looking very professional. Tom invited her into his office, offered her a seat, sat down at his desk. At five-feet-seven-inches, one-hundred-and forty-five-pounds, blue/gray eyes, dark shoulder-length hair, and a very curvy figure made her an attractive package.

"What can I do for you, Becky?"

“I need a raise. I know everyone is in a similar position things have gotten pretty tough for me.

“What would you say to me if I told you it is out of the question?”

“What did you say to Lynn, Ash, Gaylee, Sherry, Carol, Amber, Jayne, and Regina?

“I guess you’ve done your homework.”

Becky stood up, undid the buttons on her blouse, unclasped her bra, and set them on the chair. Becky had beautifully dark tanned breasts and nipples with large brown areolas and dark pink pencil size nipples, begging to be sucked and bitten. She had very little or no sag to her breasts, they stood firm and stuck straight out. They were a perfect pair, made for nude pictures.

She walked over to Tom and put her big breasts in his face, wiggling them back and forth, pushing the nipples back and forth on his cheeks, mustache, and lips. They were not new to him but were exciting to bite and lick. Tom grabbed one of her nipples with his front teeth and bit down on it like the piece of candy it was and switched to the other nipple and did the same thing. His hands cupped the mounds feeling the naked flesh as she arched her back to emphasize them even more.

"Tommy, keep on what you're doing. It feels so good. My nipples are on fire right now for your mouth."

Tom quickly dropped his pants and shorts, Becky dropped from his mouth to her knees oil in hand which she handed to Tom, ready for action. Tom got great pleasure in massaging oil on her breasts until they were slick and slippery. It felt so good to both of them; her breasts were even sexier if that was possible. Becky poured a little more out of the bottle, rubbed her hands together, and began stroking his cock. She was preparing him for the fucking she was going to give him. Tom knew from experience what was in store for him.

Becky took his throbbing shaft into her tight cleavage and began to slide it up and down with her hands as the head appeared and disappeared in her full breasts. She took the opportunity to stop the fucking process to lick the head. She couldn't decide if she wanted Tom to cum on her face or shoot the load on her breasts.

SelenaSaintsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaSaintsTS

Tom was enjoying everything Becky was doing. She had such nice tits to offer a man and was willing to do anything to please him. Feeling an eruption coming, she stopped and pulled his cock out of the fleshy valley and held it in her hands until he calmed down.

“Darling, you have to wait. You’re going to cum too quickly.”

"Your titties are so nice. I want to cum on them, baby."

“Maybe my face needs a little lotion?”

"Whatever you want me to do, Becky."

Becky took her hand and did her favorite thing rubbing his cockhead on her hardened nipples, rotating them around and around the nipple growing bigger and harder than it already was. The slick oil that pooled on her areolas added to the excitement as she rubbed both of them until Tom's cockhead felt like exploding again from the friction the nipple was doing to him. Again she stopped and waited.

“Are these titties the best you’ve ever had?”

"Yes, please let me cum."

“Why do you titty fuck all these other women when you could have these titties whenever you want?”

“I get distracted.”

“I love it so much when you fuck my titties. Your cum is so thick and so good I go crazy when you cum for me. Do you want to titty fuck me some more?”

“Oh, please,”

Becky gave her nipples one last good rubbing with Tom’s cockhead before sliding his rod back into her cleavage. She quickly found her rhythm as she pressed her big breasts together with her hands fucking her titties as she wanted except today her face was going to get painted with his goo.

Tom slid his rod back and forth in her firm breast flesh nothing but pure pleasure as the cockhead appeared out of the flesh and quickly disappeared as it went back down. He wished he had the stamina to fuck her for another hour but would settle for a minute before he shot his load.

Becky stopped him yet again this time began aiming the head at her face what she wanted. She smiled as he spurted his cum on her face rope after rope of the hot sticky fluid. She massaged the rod on her eyelids and cheeks the drops of cum like lotion for her face, using his cock like a tool.

“I guess you liked my titties from all of the semen you exploded on me.”

“I loved it. Every thrust was a special treat.”

“We better get dressed before we have visitors. You get an A from me!"

Little did Tom know what was going to happen in two weeks...

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors