Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breast Forward

"MILF Amber teases Nick to cum on her tits"

3
4 Comments 4
2.6k Views 2.6k
977 words 977 words

Author's Notes

"Amber and Nick discuss a pay raise"

 

 

Amber turned the doorknob of the office door to find Sherry and Nick like a cat swallowing a canary standing at the desk. Amber noticed what she thought was cum on Sherry's neck but she shrugged it off as just a figment of her imagination.

“We’re leaving, Amber I’m assuming you need to talk to your boss Nick so I’ll buzz for him right away,” said Rick anxious to leave with Sherry.

Amber impatiently waited for Nick to come to the office. She was dressed in a very nice black dress that showed off her cleavage of her 36D breasts. As she sat down Nick came in.

“How are you Amber,” he said in a positive tone to his voice.

“Not good Nick,” she said depressed.

“What can I do to make your day brighter dear?”

“I need a raise Nick or I have to find another job,” Amber said nearly in tears.

“I’m sorry Amber but the company just gave out some raises and we can’t afford anymore,” he said.

“There is nothing I can do?” she said as she leaned over his desk showing ample cleavage to him.

“I’m afraid not Amber.”

Amber stood up and in a very determined fashion slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and dropped it to her waist revealing a sexy frilly bra that covered up very little at all. As she leaned over the desk her breasts nearly spilled out of her bra.

"Well, I don't know Amber."

Amber reached behind and undid the clasp of her bra pulling it down to her waist to reveal two of the finest older breasts Nick had ever seen before on a MILF. More than a handful of the big areolas with pencil size nipples were a treat to look at. To have an 8×10 of Amber over your computer while trying to work would be impossible as one would be stroking way too much!

“Very nice Amber, you have a nice pair of breasts.”

"I think so, Nick. Would you like a taste?" she said knowing the answer as she moved over to his chair.

“A free sample?”

Amber walked over to his desk and holding her right breast firmly slid it into his waiting mouth. Nick chewed, suckled, and licked the beautiful titty covering the hardened nipple with hot saliva. Opening his mouth as big as he could he put as much of it into his mouth licking whatever he felt with his pornographic tongue.

Amber undid Nick’s belt, pants, and pulled down his briefs in a flash pulling out a very nice long thick love muscle and began to rub it on her big nipples making them hard as rocks and growing bigger and bigger by the minute. Her clit was getting signals to bury the bone, but for now, she slowly rubbed her nipples and teased him with her cleavage which caused his sausage to grow even more. His balls were producing cum at a rapid rate and would erupt like a volcano.

AniyaJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AniyaJoy

"No raise no relief, Nick."

“Maybe we can talk Amber.”

What an incredible pair of tits this woman had. One can only imagine the pounds of cum that were shot on her breasts over the years.

Like sliding a cock down her throat Amber thrust Nick’s cock into her cleavage, squeezed her ripe grapefruits together, spat on his aroused tool, and began fucking him oh so slowly so he could feel the firm soft flesh an inch at a time.

"I like to titty fuck Nick and I'm going to show you how it turns me on. Your joystick was made for this masturbating,” as she slid it up and down with her hands, rotating them as she teased him.

As it popped out of the top of her breasts she licked the tip cleaning off the clear liquid that was oozing out of the head. Nick knew he wasn’t going to last long and would be painting her titties with white semen.

Next Amber took his cock and putting it underneath a breast pushed down on it smashing breast flesh and baby maker together like she was stirring in a new ingredient in a recipe. As she pushed side to side he could feel what she was doing and the head became more sensitive. Nick and Amber could feel more cum from his penis on her firm melons as the leaking continued.

She lay down on the top of the desk and invited Nick to fuck them. Nick mounted her and began thrusting back and forth squeezing her together. How could he say no?

He thrust up and down for a few times burying his penis deep in the firm flesh of her hot tits before he let loose a scream and soaked her in cum. It was in her face, throat, neck, tits, nipples, and stomach. Several ropes erupted and Amber and Nick were surprised at the amount of liquid he erupted.

“Fuck that was so good baby. Sorry for the mess I made. Your breasts are fantastic, made for fucking my cock.

“Just okay the raise Nick and I’ll be happy,” she said, as she put her bra back on over his

cum and then slipped her dress back up. Nick slipped his briefs, trousers, and hooked his belt back up.

“I like to fuck too so give me a call and I’ll try you out for a night,” she said.

“I’d like that a lot.”

He leaned back over and gave her breasts a real nice squeeze. Amber did the same with his cock smiling in anticipation of what is going to be like in her wet pussy. Time will tell.

There was a knock on the door and both of them could hear the doorknob turn.

 

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments