Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breast Foreword

"Sherry is Advertising Manager and more..."

11
8 Comments 8
2.2k Views 2.2k
998 words 998 words

Author's Notes

"Rick can't stop titty fucking. This time Sherry gets hosed down."

Sherry turned the doorknob on the office door after knocking and allowed her five-foot-seven, one-hundred-and-forty-five-pound frame to enter the office. Seems it was a busy place at the National insurance office. Sherry, in charge of advertising, needed to see Rick about an ad campaign for cable television. Ash left with a smile on her face and Tom went back into his office.

“I need to see Rick about this ad campaign,” she said with a puzzled look on her face.

“I’ll have him come out right away,” said Tom.

Sherry wore a simple light blue blouse and navy skirt, making her very professional looking except for the very hard nipples showing through her transparent lacy bra. They very nicely capped off her very large 40DD mounds which she was quite proud of.

“Good to see you about this ad campaign,” said Rick

“I didn’t come for that reason. I heard that Laurie, Gaylee, and Ash all got raises today and I think it is time that I got one too.”

“You’ve only been here one year and were hired at a greater pay level than the trio of women you were discussing. Therefore it is out of the question at this time. I’m sorry.”

“I understand that you and Tom changed your minds after a little bit of persuasion.”

“What are you talking about?” said Rick playing dumb at this point.

“This is what I’m talking about,” she said.

Sherry wasted little time in undoing the buttons on her blouse and slipping her frilly bra off revealing her magnificent tits something that Rick had lusted forever since she came to work for National. Knowing what she had, Sherry thrust out her chest making sure that Rick got a good look at what she had.

“Go ahead and feel them if you like.”

Sherry walked around the desk and cupped her beauties making sure Rick put his hands all over her.

“You’ve been eyeing my tits for a long time. I’ve watched you lust for me. Drop those pants and fuck 'em real good for me.”

She watched as Rick dropped his pants and briefs exposing his large cock to Sherry.

Sherry sunk to her knees so her tits were level with his cock and proceeded in wrapping her pillows around Rick’s hard cock. He pushed his cock into the channel between her breasts as she pushed the sides of her breasts tightly so it could barely move up and down.

“I want a raise or I’ll stop doing what I’m doing right now. I know you want to cum all over me.”

She was in charge right now and cupped her tits from underneath and slowly slid them up and down the shaft. She kneaded and squeezed as she was pulling on her erect nipples making them erect for the fucking. She spat twice on the head of his cock to give it more lubrication than was necessary as the head appeared at the top of the shaft which Sherry was licking on.

TSLasciviciousTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSLasciviciousTS

“I like it having you fuck my tits for me.”

“I like it too,” he said as he continued fucking them.

“Am I better than the girls you’ve already fucked? I hear you’re a big titty fucker who loves to cum all over them. I want you to make a big mess on me. Don’t hold back. Give it to me good.”

Her mouth had turned into a vacuum cleaner as she sucked lots of precum from the head of the cock.

Rick marveled at how erect her nipples had become and he pressed the head into her nipple and felt how hard it had become. She loved it as he played back and forth between them feeling and rubbing on them. Although she loved the attention she knew that it was coming to an end and she was going to feel his balls drain all over her body.

Her tits felt so good right now as all the attention was on her fabulous rack of delight.

“Fuck 'em. It feels so good Rick as she continued licking the head and watching it disappear in her ample soft pillows. She was a fucking machine now and wanted him to cum more than anything.

“Oh, god-oh god! Your tits are gonna make me cum.”

“Give it to me good,” she cried.

“Ahhhhhh!” he cried out balls ready to burst all over Sherry.

He couldn’t hold back anymore and blasted Sherry in the mouth with the first burst. As he continued the tribute to her he got her face good hitting her eyelids and chin before planting cum on her lips and tops of her breasts running down her cleavage. She was a mess but oh so hot to look at. If she’d let me Rick would fuck her titties every day and give them the cum bath they needed to keep them young and fresh looking.

“You’re such a naughty man Rick. I’m so glad you like my titties. Does that mean I get my raise like the other girls?”

“You’ll get your raise on your next check.”

“I hear that there is going to be a party with all the girls being invited. Can I come and bring a friend with me? I understand there will be prizes given for the best dressed and other things.”

“Oh yes, you can come, Sherry and bring your friend along.”

“Will I be titty fucking again?”

“As many times as I can do you, Sherry. You were so good.”

Sherry cooed as she swirled her finger through the pool of sticky cum on her chest.

Sherry slipped her blouse back on putting her bra in her purse. Rick slipped his briefs and trousers back on wondering if they were going to come off again.

As they finished up the business at hand there was another knock on the door and…

***********************************************************************

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments