Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breast Boost

"Ash also wants a raise."

7
4 Comments 4
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"First Lynn, then Gaylee, and now Ash"

“Was I interrupting something?” said Ash as she watched Dan pull his trousers up quickly trying to cover up as much as possible.

“We’re all good,” said Dan. “Were you looking for Tom?”

“I’ll get him out here right away Ash,’ Dan said with authority.

Dan paged Tom, one of the vice presidents as Gaylee left to go back to her desk leaving Ash alone in the office waiting for Tom. Ash was dressed very casually in a tank top, shorts, and sandals, giving the appearance that she might be off today. She wore a beautiful pearl necklace that was simple but exquisite, fitting her personality. Her long blonde hair while out of place fit her style. Tom came in with a business suit asking Ash to sit down while he took his place behind the desk.

“What can I do for you, Ash?”

“Let’s get right to the points at hand,” he said watching Tom stare at her hardened nipples through the flimsy tank top she had on. He couldn’t help but stare at the beautiful set of titties she had on display for all to look at.

“I’m looking for a raise as soon as possible,” she said

“That is out of the question, Ash. The answer is no.”

“Is there no appeal?” she asked.

“That is up to me,” said Dan. “The answer is no.”

Ash stood up to survey the situation and decided then and there to do something about Tom. She pulled off her tank top to reveal her beautiful bare breasts which needed no bra to keep them firm without sag. In a word they were perfect. There was nothing that could be done to make them any better in terms of size, shape, nipples, skin texture, color, or cleavage. Tom couldn’t take his eyes off of them for even a second; he just stared at the most beautiful pair he had ever seen.

“I’m so glad you approve of them, Tom. Unless you think there is something wrong?”

With that, she stuck out her chest accentuating their size and firmness even more. She walked behind the desk to where Tom sat, looked at the boner already in his pants, and unzipped them pulling them off to the floor with his briefs not too far behind. Since she had no panties she pulled her skirt up and sat down on his cock which pushed against her pussy.

As she straddled him, her breasts pushed into his face all the firmness yet soft to the touch. Her perky nipples and areolas, a pinkish/brown color, stood at attention as soon as he licked them making them saliva-coated and swollen.

“Go ahead and feel them, Tom. Knead, lick, kiss, suck, nibble, bite, and fuck them. Slide that huge cock in my cleavage and pump up and down until you erupt all over them. My breasts want to feel your hot sticky semen all over them.”

ElaJacobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaJacobs

Ash sucked in her breath as Tom bit down on her nipple making it like a golden raisin ready to be eaten. She was sensitive and every bite went to her toes and clitoris like electric waves of passion in her body. Her breasts turned pink as Tom kept on kneading the magnets that were on her chest. Tom couldn’t keep his hands off her and she wanted to be fondled and touched like a porn star.

“How much an hour raise are you going to give me?”

“Two dollars an hour,” he said.

“Fucking these tits is worth more, a lot more Tom,” Ash purred.

She pushed aside a couple of things and lay down on his desk inviting him to mount her chest. Tom mounted Ash and excitedly spat on his cock as he put it onto her hard nipples pushing down on them with breast flesh. As he stroked his cock back and forth on both nipples he knew how turned on she was getting by the amount Ash was squirming underneath him. Her nipples were aching with desire and Tom leaned down and suckled on her like her baby pulling on the nipples with his teeth.

Tom was now ready for the fucking process and he slid his large cock pulsating with semen ready to cum out back and forth. While her pillows of pleasure were huge Tom could still see his cock gliding up and down Ash had her waiting mouth ready to suck on the tip making it even more sensitive to her other fleshy pussy.

“Fuck my orbs of desire, my mammaries, and my puppies.”

“I’ll fuck them and spray cum all over you baby. Where do you want me to cum for you?”

“Cum on my tits and coat them so you can rub it in for me like body lotion on my money makers.”

Tom slid back and forth never ever feeling a titty fuck like the one he had been getting from Ash who knew the power of her twin missiles. Tom could feel his cock growing even more and the head was now sensitive to any kind of movement. It had turned purple and Ash squeezing his balls didn’t help his wanting to cum. He was going to cum it was a matter of how much and where exactly.

As his cum seeped out into her cleavage it provided extra lubricant so it glided smoothly. When he couldn’t stand it anymore he let forth a burst that hit her square in the neck and dripped down He pressed his cock against her nipples watching it squirt out, coating them with fluid. He finally hit the tops of her globes so he could rub the lotion onto her perfect breasts that he already lusted for again.

As they dressed for the rest of the day, Ash knew the power she had. Five dollars was the agreed price.

There was a knock on the door and the knob turned once again.

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments