Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breakfast

"Older lady teases her younger partner before breakfast"

0
0 Comments 0
1.1k Views 1.1k
657 words 657 words

Author's Notes

"My first post here. Comments/feedback are welcome. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Midst of writing the continuation"

I woke up to an empty bed. Didn't realise that I had slept in until I checked my phone that its already 9.30am. You left a message saying that you're out for your morning run and will grab breakfast on your way back, planning to return by nine. Still feeling slightly sore from our night marathon, I took your t-shirt from the floor and pull it onto my naked body. Heard the TV as I left the bedroom and guessed you must be hungry after your run and eating breakfast while watching the TV. As I walked into the living room, you were lying naked on the couch comfortably, with your cock semi-hard on your stomach and said grinning, "Good morning sleepyhead, want some naked breakfast?"

There's two cups of takeaway coffee and I smelled something good that's still in the bag on the table. I smiled at you, nodding, walking slowly towards you and asked, "Eating those (pointing at the food) or eating that (pointing at your cock)?"

You simply said, "Its our off day, your choice."

I grinned, walked towards you, straddled myself on top of you, positioning my pussy nicely on top of your cock and leaned forward to give you a peck on your lips. As I lean to give you a kiss, I feel your cock rubbing against my pussy lips. I give you a few pecks, then looked at you and just said, "I'm hungry," and smiled...

"I knew you would," you said smiling and lean forward to give me a long, slow, deep kiss. As we continue to kiss, I start to rub and grind my pussy on your growing cock causing us both to moan. The longer we kiss, the harder you grow and I feel myself getting wetter by the seconds. I had to pull out from our kiss to catch my breath and lean back, still straddling on top of you and enjoying resting my soaking pussy on top of your hard cock. Your hands are on my thighs caressing while trying to catch your breath. Not losing eye contact, I took your hands and lead them underneath your t-shirt that I'm wearing. I guide your hands to my tits, encouraging them to squeeze and tease my hardening nipples. I let go of your hands and lean forward. Supporting myself on your sides as your hands play with my tits, I start to grind and rub on your cock again. First it was slow but as you pulled and pinch my nipples I start to rub faster. We both moan and our breaths getting heavier. You somewhat woke me from our trance when you stopped playing with my tits and said you were close.

I said, "Not yet, I haven't had my breakfast," and smiled. I stopped, caught my breath and got off you, leaving you confused. I smiled, walked towards you, leaned forward and gave you a peck on your lips. I then turned towards the table and bent forward to see what's inside the bag, exposing my soaked pussy...

As I was rummaging the bag, I felt a smack on my right ass cheek, making me yelp a little as it came as a surprise. I turned around and frowned. You simply grinned. I turned back around to look through the bag and felt another smack. But this time on my left cheek. I turned around and frowned again at your grinning face. Your hands were gripping and pulling your hard cock, doing your usual tease to entice me. "I said I'm hungry and we need to eat especially after last night. Sit up, I'm going to feed us." You grunted for a bit before sitting up, leaning comfortably against the sofa, hand still playing with your cock. I turned around with the platter that you bought and simply stood there for a bit, smiling at the beautiful sight of you stroking your cock slowly...

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

Published 
Written by Hunnz02
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors