Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beyond the Lens

"An intimate encounter as two female lovers enjoy themselves beyond the camera lens"

21
13 Comments 13
1.4k Views 1.4k
965 words 965 words

With each click, the shutter immortalizes the artistic perfection that lay before it.  Capturing the intimacy of entwined lovers, wholly consumed and captivated by one another, as passions grow, oblivious to the lens beyond which I stand.

The to-be-developed black and white stills to aid memories in future times to come.  Not that you will ever forget such intimacy. The simmering sexual tension that had hung in the air, erotically arousing as the spark of the first kiss ignited the flames of wanton desire.

The way she kisses you so tenderly.  Soft and sensual, the lightest of touches, so mere, yet so powerfully alluring.  The lens captures the loose strands of locks as they fall across your faces, whilst eyes close and lips crush in the softest of delicate delights.  

The touch of her lips mirrors the sensual glide of her fingertips as they trace your feminine curves.  A slow sensuality that paints the perfect picture, as your body instantly responds to her, and hers in kind to yours.    

Her lips leave yours and travel down your neck.  Soft butterfly kisses interlace with the playful trail of the tip of her tongue.  Actions to make you purr as her attentive lips only fuel the delicious heat that begins to claim.  The shutter of the lens follows her descent as heavenly lips taste your creamy flesh and hands caress sultry contours.    

Hands cup your pert breasts, enjoying the supple flesh as thumbs tease.  Circling and swirling, nipples quickly pebble as she lowers her mouth to your breast.  The rake of her teeth before taking your taut nipple inside her mouth, suckling you perfectly.  My finger hovers, capturing your pleasure as she attentively fondles your breasts, taking your erect nipples in her mouth.  Tongue swirling and toying, she suckles and teases you perfectly.  Your hands reach down to her hair as you writhe gently under her intimate attention.

Her lips dance like butterflies south, the trail of her hair following across your breasts and stomach making you arch your back.  I can see the anticipation, pent-up to this point as her head slowly disappears from shot, nestling between your parting thighs.  

I can see how she takes your every breath.   The swell of your breasts as your breathing quickens.  A stain to your cheeks that will show in a darker shade of grey in the black and white prints to come.  The room echoes to the soft whimpers and moans of her exquisite touch.  I capture the emotions in your face, the familiar and yet uncontrollable bite of your bottom lip as the waves begin to lap, matching the motion of her gorgeous tongue against your fiery, wet sex.

Rocking your hips, the pleasure claims.  The gentle writhe of your body as you feel her lips on you, her tongue tasting you as she dips and swirls, licking intimately as you give in to her sweet temptation.

YourBadHabits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourBadHabits

Your hands grip the bedding, arching your back once more, mouth open.  An orchestra of lust spills into the room as your breathing quickens and your silky skin glows.  Pleading words encourage and urge as the lens captures you on the ragged edge.  Teetering, on the pleasurable verge of falling as you gasp for air, waves now crashing and rocking you deep to the core.

The image sensually erotic as she makes love to you with her mouth.  Knowing just how to enjoy you, arouse, and excite you, her tongue painting you with each divine brush.  If there was ever such an erotic masterpiece, you and her in this moment, were just that.  

I sense you close as her hands grip tighter to your trembling thighs.  The crescendo of pleasure as you fall, claimed by the swirling inky abyss that swallows you whole.

The sound of the shutter, clicking again and again, as I capture that intense moment as you reach that beautiful, climatic fall.  

Your head tilts in my direction and again the shutter captures the image.  The glow of your smile, eyes smoldering as they hazily open and look towards the lens.  A look I know so well, knowing the waves crash, pulsing deep within as you float in that heavenly bliss.  

Her mouth retraces her steps.  Tongue playfully running up your waist, mouth once more playfully suckling around your erect nipples.  You moan loudly, animalistic in its desire, as the electric current flows deeply back to your glistening mess between your thighs, making you ache and throb.   The sensation of her fingers toying between your slick thighs suddenly so more intense.

Her glossed lips continue their journey, soon finding yours.  Coated in your lust she kisses you, lips parting for tongues to dance their sweet seduction.  Tasting yourself on her, as feminine bodies sensually writhe upon one another.  Again, the shutter captures before your lips break.  Such a beautiful image as she lays upon you, a gentle writhe of gorgeous bodies, glowing softly in the subtle, fractured light, your kisses sensual and soft.  

You and your lover turn your heads to my gaze, the gloss of your lust glistening on both your lips, as gorgeous smiles claim the lens.  Perfect imagery to set hearts racing for those allowed to view.  Memories that even without the visual aids will be burnt in minds for years to come.

Your smile grows and I can see your hunger.  The way she giggles, eyes sparkling as you whisper in her ear, quickly followed by the sultry looks as your collective eyes dance beyond the lens.  The bite of the lip and playful curl of your manicured fingertip, you entice me to put the camera down, to join you and your beautiful lover in an orgy of unbridled lust.  No images here, but pleasurable memories that will dance through our minds forevermore.

 

Published 
Written by Whispered_Words
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments