Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Laid Plans

"“Make me yours” I begged. He smiled, his teeth flashing in the neon light."

10
8 Comments 8
2.6k Views 2.6k
665 words 665 words
Recommended Read

My nose pressed against leather. 

A mix of rain, wet cotton and the smell of his skin filled me.

I shivered in his arms as the elevator climbed to his apartment.

Years of acting like the scream in my stomach every time I saw him did not exist were finally over. All the lies. The times I looked at a stranger in the mirror because I saw him instead of my husband when he made love to me. 

It all pooled at my feet with the water that dripped from us. 

Sometimes running was the best option, if it led to this. To him. 

He held me in his arms like I was slipping from him, afraid this was only a dream.

His heartbeat throbbed against my cheek as the dark city disappeared below us. 

The elevator slowed and suddenly I was being pulled upwards, my feet lifting off the ground so that he could press his mouth to mine. I cried out at his touch, overwhelmed, needing him to make me forget, heal, cry, through the pain. I wrapped my thighs around him and he lifted me further, one hand gripping the nape of my neck, the other cradling my weight.

His kiss was pleading, tender, and vicious. Everything we had done to stay apart had shattered, and we were diving headfirst into the destruction.

He bit my lip, I bit his. 

I hoped he would make me bleed. 

The journey from the elevator was a blur of flickering fluorescent lights.

With a crash, we banged into the scratched veneer of his apartment door.

 He shuddered against my lips while frantically turning the key.

The door slammed behind us, and we were enveloped in darkness. Suddenly I was falling, his body crushing mine against a bed, the sheets smelling of sandalwood and him. 

We gasped between kisses, the addiction taking hold. 

Everything was heat, and want, regret, and guilt. Maybe hope.

I could think of nothing but his body, our need to fuck and consume.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

Making love was for other people. Good people. People who don’t cheat.

Seams ripped and I was pale skin and soaked denim beneath him.

I came when his teeth found my throat, his tongue, and lips like a brazing iron. 

Wet jeans pressed against tender skin, the length of him grinding between my thighs.

More and more burning skin was exposed as our mouths met and broke to gasp for air. 

I could feel my body vibrating, need coiling under my skin like a snake.

Torn from my clothing, he lifted me naked and pleading from the damp blankets and slid to the end of the bed so that I straddled him. 

He tangled one of his hands in my wet hair and locked his eyes onto mine, both of us trembling in anticipation. 

His heavy cock pressed up into me.

I cried out but kept his stare. His girth made me ache, and he cursed when I had finally taken all of him inside me, tight and slick.

My body was flooded with the fullness of him, each slow thrust shot through to my fingertips. Tears streamed down my cheeks and a feral voice tumbled from my mouth. 

“Make me yours,” I begged.

His grip in my hair tightened with delicious pain and he smiled, his teeth flashing in the neon light filtering through his bedroom window.

“All mine,” his deep voice fell to a growl.

He slammed himself into me until everything turned to friction and heat. 

Stars burst behind my closed eyes and I came, screaming his name and cursing as my whole body clenched over and over till I could hardly breathe. His teeth found my neck and bit me so hard I knew there would be a bruise. 

His chest heaved and I felt him fill me, his groans hot against my neck.

I rode him as he came, making slow circles with my hips until he was spent. 

“All mine,” he whispered

 

Published 
Written by Nighthouse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments