Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Job I Ever Had: Champagne for Sophie

"Shy Sophie loses her inhibitions at a bachelorette party"

21
6 Comments 6
3.5k Views 3.5k
753 words 753 words

Author's Notes

"Enjoy!"

When I was twenty-one, I worked as a waiter in an upmarket bar that often hosted bachelorette parties and had a contract with a couple of male strippers. I was just serving drinks of course, running table service, but the waiter’s uniform wasn’t that different from what the strippers wore and after a few drinks, a lot of the girls didn’t notice the difference, or didn’t care. They saw a good looking young guy with muscles and figured I was part of the crew. I got so used to getting touched up that I just came to accept it as part of the job. 

At the start of the evening, it was nothing much; just a hand on my chest, a finger trailed down my arm, a pat on the arse. Later in the evening, things could get more direct. One evening I was standing by the bar with a tray of drinks when a group of five young women came up to me and a blonde one said, with a cute smile: 

“Hey, gorgeous. What’s your name?” 

“I’m Nick.”

She trailed a single finger all the way down my chest and over my belt until she was touching my dick. Then she turned her hand around and rubbed her palm slowly in little circles over my shaft and finally gave me a squeeze. 

“Nice to meet you, Nick.” 

Then, one by one, each of her friends came up and repeated the little ritual. They took a glass of champagne. They groped my dick and said, “Hi Nick!” then walked off bursting with laughter. 

Sometimes it could get more aggressive. One night a woman twice my age pushed me against the bar, unzipped my fly and stuck her hand right inside and started jerking me off. On another occasion, four hockey girls had me pinned to the floor and had my trousers and boxers round my knees before my colleagues came to the rescue. 

After a while, I learned how to play along and earn a bit extra in tips. It was no big deal to sit in a corner booth and let a drunk girl try and jerk me off. I even started to enjoy it. A lot of the girls were hot. Most of them were young. And it was always nice to have an extra twenty quid in my pocket. 

ValeryMercier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryMercier

The most memorable occasion was with a nineteen year old girl called Sophie and a bunch of her friends. I noticed her early in the evening, a stunning brunette with large brown eyes and wide, super sexy lips. She was dressed up for the occasion in a classic little black dress, very elegant, but she seemed pretty shy and not much of a party animal.

About midnight, when the party was really banging, one of her friends stuffed a note in my belt and asked me to come and join them. I found myself sitting right next to Sophie while her friend tugged my trousers and boxers down and started jerking me off. At first she just sat there too embarrassed to watch, actually hiding her eyes, but her friends were all pushing her to get involved.

I mean they were literally pushing us together. So I put an arm around her and whispered in her ear:  “Just touch my cock once and they’ll let you be.”

Well, she did. And once she got started there was no stopping her. It was like she had a lifetime of pent up lust. We snogged for ages while she stroked my cock and her friends cheered us on. She was just totally helpless. In the end I had to take her in one of the backrooms. I stripped off her black dress and her bra, pulled down her panties, laid her down on the table, and gave her the long, hard, life-changing fuck she so desperately needed. 

By the end of the evening, shy Sophie was dancing on stage in front of a hundred people. She was surrounded by her friends, all dancing. Most of them were in various states of undress, but Sophie alone was completely naked - except for the long brown hair which sometimes covered her tits. Her whole body was glistening with sweat from our fuck. She was holding a glass of champagne above her head. She was full of my come, and on her face, there was a huge grin.

Published 
Written by nick_comes_around
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments