Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Friend Strip

"First time submission, Any feedback welcome."

5
4 Comments 4
8.9k Views 8.9k
626 words 626 words
I walk into your place, my best friend who I have been fantasizing about for months now. You meet me at the door, wearing a tight low cut shirt and tight skirt that is so short your ass is practically hanging out of it, with a pair of black stockings. You grab me by the shirt and throw me against the wall. Forcing your tongue into my mouth, you reach down and grab my hard cock. Without letting go of me you lead into the living room. Kissing me again, you push me back onto the couch. Then you put on some music and start to dance for me.

Still fully clothed, you straddle me, grinding your pussy into my crotch, bite my neck and whisper into my ear, "We aren't in a club, you can touch all you want." You stand back up and slowly, teasingly remove your shirt letting it drop to the floor, revealing a black lace and sheer bra that I can see your hard nipples through.

Next you turn around, sitting in my lap and grind that sexy ass of yours against my hard cock. With one hand I reach up and begin to fondle your breast. The other slides up your skirt to find your panties already soaking wet. I rub your clit and you let out a soft moan.

You stand up and begin dancing again, swaying your hips side to side slowly, teasing me with that ass which has been filling my dreams and thoughts for so long now. Your skirt is so tight and short it is starting to ride up your back and your ass is half hanging out the bottom, so you decide to remove it. You bend over in front of me and slowly pull it down revealing a matching sheer thong and black garter belt.

You straddle me again this time putting your tits in my face.

Bigassnolimitsdirty6
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bigassnolimitsdirty6

After a few seconds you reach back and undo the clasp and let your bra fall to my lap. Instantly I take one of your breasts into my mouth and grab the other with my hand. You arch your back and lean into me letting out another moan. I can smell and feel how wet you are through my shorts. Now you stand back up facing me and slowly remove your thong. You’re standing wearing only the garter belt and stockings in front of me. You pick up your panties and rub the wet spot against my face so I can get a better smell and taste of you.

You reach down with one hand grabbing my dick and whisper in my ear, "Oh my, I'll have to do something about this."

You take your other and undo my zipper, pulling my shorts and boxers down to my knees, then grab a hold of my dick and bury it in your mouth. Once it is nice and wet you stand up, turn around and sit on my throbbing cock until you take me completely into you and begin to bounce up and down on me.

You lean back into me so I start kissing and biting your neck. I slide my hand down to your clit and match my speed with that with which you’re fucking me. I begin to feel your pussy clench around my dick and can feel you getting wetter and wetter. Your moans begin getting loader. Then I feel the wonderful sensation of your cum rushing over my cock which is all I need to force my own orgasm. Once your body stops convulsing on top of me, you get off me and onto your knees so you can lick me clean, enjoying the taste of yourself on my dick.

Published 
Written by Docdan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments