Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beast

20
18 Comments 18
3.6k Views 3.6k
667 words 667 words

All through the day, thoughts of you filled my mind. At times I caught myself drifting into a daydream, reliving last night’s erotic encounter, only to snap suddenly back to reality with that familiar ache between my legs. I was counting the hours and minutes until I could be with you again, though counting them only made them pass all the more slowly.

By the time I reached home, my eagerness to have you again was almost unbearable. I stripped naked to release the throbbing erection that had strained against my underwear for hours. I could have stroked myself and shot a thick load in seconds just thinking of you, but I resisted, knowing how worth the wait you are. 

I jumped into the warm shower to ready myself—I liked to be clean for you. The room filled with steam as I lathered every inch of myself in soap, closing my eyes as I imagined running my hands all over you. I was thorough in my cleansing, my cock twitching and dripping in anticipation of your touch.

When I entered the bedroom, still patting myself dry with the towel, you were there waiting for me, ready for me. A smile crept across my face as my eyes devoured the sight of you. You never tired of giving me pleasure the likes of which I had never felt before. I lay down and took you in my hands, running my fingers lightly over you, hardly able to contain my desire to take you that second. 

I reached across you to the bottle of lubricant and pumped a generous amount of the viscous fluid into my hand. I took my time, ensuring we were both ready for our carnal union. You glistened beautifully as we got into position, and I held my breath, trembling with need and expectation.

A long groan accompanied my exhalation as you pushed into me, stretching me wide open. I tightened around you, gripping you and drawing you in slightly, then relaxed to allow you to go deeper and deeper still. This is what I had longed for all day, to be filled by you once more, to feel you deep inside me. 

miss_freyaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_freyaaa

With almost your full length inside me, I drew myself into a crouching position, ready to ride you to ecstasy. Reaching back to grip you at your base, I pulled myself up until only your tip remained inside, then pushed down fast, swallowing nine of your gorgeous ten inches. I started to ride you faster, letting you slam against my inner wall each time, moaning in rapture as long strings of precum flew in every direction from my bouncing cock.

The exquisite pain of your thick length was too much to bear—I knew I had to cum, and soon. I sank down slowly onto you until your tip pressed against my second hole, where only you had ever reached before, and I started stroking my own sensitive length, reaching around to feel your last half-inch that I so desperately wanted inside me. 

With a loud grunt, I pushed right down to your base and you penetrated me once more, filling my entire body with indescribable pleasure. Two short strokes sent ropes of cum flying from my rigid cock, and my whole body convulsed and spasmed in the glory of my orgasm. My muscles contracted around you, squeezing you tight, not letting even a millimetre of you slip from me.

When my climax finally subsided, I opened my eyes, my head spinning in a euphoric daze. I felt lighter than air, just as I had the first time I had taken you. I raised myself off of you and took you back in my hands, feeling my internal heat on your tough, flesh-coloured rubber. You flopped down on the bed and I collapsed beside you, still panting, still trembling.

I smiled down at your slick, lifeless form and said, “You’re the best fucking thing I ever bought on Amazon.” 

Published 
Written by clum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments