Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bean Bag Built for Two

"It is not just for gaming anymore."

18
16 Comments 16
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read

I stare at it from across the room; cock my head and look at it sideways. I even kneel down, squint my eyes tight, and twist my chin this way and that before finally shaking my head in confusion. “Nope. I don’t see it. Like, at all.”

“Sh’right there!” Cassie yelps with a slur.

“You’re telling me, with a straight fucking face, you see a vagina in that bean bag chair?” 

“Mhmm. Right there! Clear as day. Look.”

Cassie wobbles over to where the salacious apparition is supposedly on display. With careful precision so as not to disturb even one styrofoam microbead, she waves her hands, palms facing each other, making two parallel lines over the corduroy casing.

“See? Pussy lips!” she says unsteadily bent-over, looking back at me with a licentious grin.

In a mock-serious move, I fold one arm across my tits and bring the other to my lips as if analyzing a masterpiece at the Getty Center.

“Okay. I can maaaybe make out a clit?” I stifle a giggle. “I'm sorry, you know I love you, and we’re wasted, but there’s no way that crease looks like pussy.”

“Pshh.” Cassie flops onto the fluffy chair. “Y’know,” she thrusts a fanned-out hand straight up as if attempting to quiet the room. “When Todd was shopping for this schtupid bean bag he tried to convince me we needed it because it was so big.”

“Think of all the movie-nights we’ll have all snuggled up in our bean bag built for two,”  he’d said.

“I’m not an idiot. I know he only wanted it so he’d have something comfy for those endless hours of gaming with his full-grown lil buddies.”

“Then… why the hell is it rainbow-colored?” I ask.

“Power of my pussy. I knew he was bullshitting me. Bean bag built for two...pssh. So now, while he blows up aliens or whatever, he can sit in his little rainbow cloud and think of me.”

“Has it been christened yet?”

“What, like peed on?! Jesus, Dar you’re sick.”

“No,” I reply laughing. “Sex. Have you and Todd ever fucked in it?”

“Nah. He’s a fucking prude, that one. I swear if we ever end up married–”

She’s still waving her hand through the air as she goes on playfully bashing her boyfriend, but I zone out staring at her legs. The skirt she’s wearing rides up as she sinks deeper into the oversized bag. She has amazing legs, the kind that make supermodels take notice.

I’ve always had a crush on Cassie. We grew up together. Same neighborhood, same grade school, same high school. Pea-pod-sisters that drifted apart after graduation. Cassie went on to the University of San Francisco, but I stayed home to work for my mom at her boutique in San Clemente.

I remember when she returned home the summer after freshman year, I could tell she was in love, just not with me. But, there is something inherently sexy about her affection for Todd.

RachelCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachelCat

“Hey! Bitch… you listening to me?” Her right hand now extends in my direction, overly-dramatic. “I need my drink!”

Scooping up her vodka tonic, I make my way to stand in between her legs. As she takes her drink, our eyes meet and the air in the room suddenly seems to shift. I smile.

“I see it now…” I say kneeling down. “The vagina.”

Slowly, I part her knees waiting for her protests. She slides her glass onto a nearby coffee table then turns back to me with that smirk.

“It’s about fuckin’ time, Darby Marie.”

She reaches forward, hooks her fingers in the waistband of my jeans, and yanks me on top of her.

The stale smell of male testosterone wafts from the corduroy as our bodies meet, but I’m too turned on by my lifelong crush to care. We immediately lock lips and part of me wonders if her lack of inhibition is alcohol-related or if she’s been thinking about this as long as I have.

My hand snakes under and presses against her panties. She’s too wet for this to be solely alcohol-related. I consider pulling the material aside to plunge two fingers in just so I can feel her moan against my tongue. But, I’ve waited too long to taste this pussy. 

I slither off the chair coming to rest between her legs. In a move of super-human core strength, Cassie slips off her panties then rolls her body to-and-fro until she is lying with her quim nestled perfectly four inches off the floor.

“Yoga?”

“Shut up and lick.”

I tuck my hands under and shudder with a child-like giggle as if I’m about to taste birthday cake for the very first time. With pursed lips, I press forward latching onto her clit, rapidly alternating between suckles and licks. Cassie squirms, punishing every microbead in that rainbow-pillow.

My right-hand wiggles up to get two fingers inside her sopping cunt, twisting and turning them in unison with my nomming chin. Cassie’s hands grab fistsful of hair pulling me in to fuck my face with such force that I’ll probably be bruised. I don't care. I’ve dreamt of making her cum and it doesn’t take long before she satisfies my fancy.

Her walls begin to thicken around my fingers. I pause momentarily to study every facet of her gorgeous frame as she locks in orgasm.

Gently, I apply pressure, pressing down into her lower wall. As I release, her muscles contract, pushing her creamy cum to trickle down the trough between my middle and ring fingers. My prize.

She’s still gripping my hair tight sending little shock waves of pleasure to my core. Without releasing the hold, she pulls me up for a slippery, passionate cum-covered kiss.

“This may be kind of tricky to explain to Todd,” she gasps in between pants.

I roll next to her and we both gaze toward the ceiling.

“Wow,” I say, “you really can fit two on here. Maybe we try for three?”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by tams_back_yay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments