Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach heat

"Brianna finds the Toronto beach to be hotter than she anticipated."

11
9 Comments 9
3.6k Views 3.6k
704 words 704 words
Competition Entry: Pride

Brianna saw her out of the corner of her eye. It was quite the sighting. Spending your day at a Toronto beach was great. Spending a sunny day at a Toronto beach was better. But this blew both preceding alternatives out of the water. It was that Brazilian woman who worked at Loblaws, the one with the huge breasts, the stunning eyes, and the pale brown skin. She was leaning against a flat concrete block, which was mercifully in the shade. She had her breasts out, and was rubbing one her dark nipples with her left hand. Brianna had quite the view of what she was up to, given that she was directly ahead of her, but several yards away. Her right hand was rigorously and vigorously probing the dripping wetness inside her vagina. 

Brianna felt some trepidation inside, as people are wont to, when they are privy to the private actions of another individual. She didn’t heed it for long though. Her days as a lesbian were just beginning, her having come out only recently, at the ripe old age of 32. Old, in her opinion, for coming out. She was enjoying her newfound freedom. She no longer had to hide her fancies. She could love and lust openly, without having to worry about what her family and friends thought of her. Bye bye lads. Hello ladies!

So, as a single lesbian, she was all eyes for the masturbating big boobed lady. Brianna had her face buried in someone’s cunt several weeks ago. It was a one night stand, and Brianna wasn’t acknowledging it. She hadn’t mentioned it to anyone. But that had been a while back, and she hadn’t had sex after that. This meant that her lesbian pussy started throbbing immediately. She decided to watch from a better vantage point - closer to the action. She walked towards the moaning mess that was the Brazilian lady. 

She had been noticed. The Brazilian lady looked up, and a flustered look showed up on her face. Brianna felt guilty at having trespassed, for only a moment. Then she noticed that the Brazilian lady was now less self conscious, and was looking her in the eye, while she inserted two fingers into her own vagina. She continued masturbating, with Brianna as her audience. Her hazel eyes probed Brianna’s green ones, as her fingers probed her depths. 

SallyVerdaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyVerdaa

Brianna was dripping wet at this point. She was dressed in a two piece bikini that was light maroon in colour. There was a damp patch in her pubic area, and it was going to get only damper. She walked right up to the masturbating Brazilian girl, and kept her eyes locked onto the other girl’s eyes. Their breathing was beginning to get synchronized, as both were mentally fucking each other already. Brianna pulled off her bikini bottom in one smooth motion, exposing the pink folds of her pussy to the sunlight. Her pussy was dripping and wet, and she saw a glint of lust in the Brazilian’s eyes. 

Brianna knelt next to the Brazilian girl who took her hand out of her own vagina, and touched her cheek. She felt and smelled the sex on those fingers, and wetness against her cheek made her a hundred times hornier. The Brazilian girl traced her fingers down Brianna’s body, cupping her breasts, and then pulling them out of the bikini. Brianna, for her part, didn’t hesitate either. She ran her hands all over the Brazilian’s big breasts, and spend a few minutes kneading her breasts, even as the Brazilian’s fingers darted into her own vagina. This reminded her of the wet cunt awaiting her fingers, and she leaned forward, and inserted two fingers into the other girl’s cunt. It was hot in there, and it was incredibly wet. They weren’t in the most comfortable of positions, fingering each other while facing each other, but that was okay. The awkwardness of the positioning and the suddenness of it all made it doubly exciting. 

As the hot summer sun beat down on them, Brianna and the Brazilian woman continued finger fucking each other for a long, long time.
 

 

Published 
Written by megalanthropus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments