Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bathing Beth

3
1 Comment 1
2.4k Views 2.4k
652 words 652 words

Beth knelt naked in the bathroom fingering her burgundy leather choker with a stylised rose on, her master, George had promised they would finally be trying something she wanted.

George knew her desires perfectly; he and Matty together meant she was never left wanting. Both her men shared her perfectly; she never thought her dreams would work out as perfectly as they were.

As she heard the door open she quickly moved her hands to her sides, know that George would be disappointed if she wasn’t waiting how he had instructed. She smiled as George entered naked and was pleasantly surprised as Matty entered naked too.

"Kneel in the bath it will reduce the cleaning and open your mouth do not speak," George said flatly but with a sparkle in his eyes. Beth nodded and quickly followed his orders excitement building as she realised what was going to happen.

George stood in front of her as he pushed his cock slowly into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around his head and sucked lovingly wanting him to think of her as the best pet ever.

George stroked Beth's hair as he looked into her eyes enjoying how she swirled her tongue around his cock head and moaned as she did so. George pulled out of her mouth and turned her head towards Matty.

Matty hesitated not fully aware of what George was planning and doing. As soon as Matty was close enough Beth wrapped her lips around him and started to give her pet the same treatment she gave her master. Her eyes kept drifting to George well aware that he was in charge of this situation and not wanting to upset him.

"Keep your eyes shut and mouth open, my pet," George told her as he pulled her from Matty's cock. She obeyed knowing precisely what was coming next. Matty held his cock pointing it at Beth's face. With a soft groan he let loose a strong steady golden stream hitting her chin and neck. Beth moaned one hand moving to rub her pussy as the other caressed her tit rubbing Matty's piss into her flesh.

skinny_hottie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_hottie

Beth savoured the taste of the few drops that landed in her mouth as she felt George's hands guide onto Matty's cock deeply. She sucked on Matty's cock like she needed it as much as the air she breathed, her hands reaching to play with his balls.

Matty groaned and started to thrust into her mouth enjoying her actions. The erotic sight of what was happening turning him on more than he thought it would. Just like the fact that his girlfriend had a master turned him on.

Soon he was cumming in Beth’s mouth, as she swallowed every drop milking his cock dry. Matty pulled out of her mouth and left the room shutting the door.

Beth reopened her mouth as George aimed his cock and started to piss the stream landing squarely in her mouth, he moved his cock around getting her chin, neck and tits before he was finished.

"Swallow it all," George commanded which she complied with. "Stand up and turn the shower on."

Beth smiled as she stood up turning the shower on with her back to George. She squealed in surprise as George moved behind her roughly grabbing and squeezing her tits. He started to wash her body kissing her neck as he did.

George bent her forward slightly as he pushed his cock deep into her needy cunt. He started to thrust roughly and deeply biting her neck hard as he did, her body responding to his actions as she neared orgasm.

As she started to cum George slammed deep into her and flooded her cunt with his cum moaning in her ear.

"I love you my pet," he whispered into her ear.

"I love you too master," she replied through heavy breaths with a smile.

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments