Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bath Time Pleasure

"Relaxing after a hard days work."

6
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
688 words 688 words

It was a long day, a very long day. I work at as a secretary for a shipping company, and as such, I have to juggle clients from around the globe. It entails me to know what people are talking about and having to go to the warehouse to make sure things are being sent to the right places.

My name is Angela and at thirty-five I live a very comfortable lifestyle from my well-paid job. I have long dark hair and hazel eyes, nice breasts and good body. I wax my cunt and like to keep my body free of any hair.

As I said, it was a long day. I walked into my house and stripped off. It was a daily ritual. I went to the bathroom and turned on the bath. I love my tub and had a bath every evening when I got home from work.

While the bath was filling up I went and opened a bottle of wine. Nothing better than relaxing in the bath with a glass of wine. I sipped my wine as I walked back into the bathroom. The water was filling up slowly and the bubbles were forming.

I put the wine down and sank into the bath. There was something really good about slipping into the boiling water. I breathed in deeply, I loved the smell of my baths. The hot smells of the smells of lavender and lotus really did something for me. The hint of citrus made my body tingle and got my juices flowing.

I downed the rest of my wine and sank deeper into the water. I closed my eyes and breathed in heavily and as I slid my hand over my smooth body. My mind wandered to all the naughty fantasies I have. From picturing, handsome young men with huge dongs to cute and sweet girls with amazingly perfect bodies. My mind settled on a beautiful young woman in her twenties that worked as a barista in my local coffee shop.

I could see her in my mind completely naked.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

In my fantasy, she had the most perfect body in the world. I could see her masturbating for me as I did the same for her. My fingers slipped inside my pussy under the water.

I worked my pussy hard, pulling at my quim from the inside. My spare hand slid over my belly and up to my breasts, squeezing and caressing them. I felt so good. I love the feeling of my own body and always have. I have had the self-confidence to love my body and I loved it well.

I pulled my fingers from my cunt and took the shampoo bottle. It was long and round and not too thick, a perfect toy for me. I tightened the cap making sure it wouldn’t loosen, then slipped it into the water. I spread my pussy wide and pushed the bottle into my tight hole. I groaned loudly as I pushed it deep inside me, pushing it till it was almost all inside me.

I slowly started to slide it in and out of my pussy, savouring the intense pleasure it was giving me. As I pushed it in and pulled it out I started to increase the speed till I got into a nice rhythm. My body started to shake and I could feel the tingle in the tips of my toes. I knew I was close and fucked my pussy harder. I could feel my voice escape me as the tingle went up my legs to my thighs. It didn’t take long for the tingle to reach my sweet spot as my orgasm washed over me. I groaned loudly, letting go of the bottle. I could feel the force of my orgasm pushing the bottle out of my pussy like a torpedo from a submarine.

I lay back, spent. It had been an amazing orgasm, one of my better ones. I lay back in the bath, content with my orgasm. I sunk my head under the water getting my hair wet. I loved my bath time pleasure.

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments