Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At His Call

7
3 Comments 3
1.7k Views 1.7k
837 words 837 words

He knew that I wanted to fuck him from the moment we met at my sister’s party over two months ago. I’d been looking for just a hookup, a one night fling, but he was looking for something else.

"Remove your dress," he said as he reclined back on the couch.

Usually, I don't like being told what to do. I wasn't the submissive type but with him it was different. I wanted to please him anyway he wanted. I reached around back to tug on the zipper to unzip my dress then let it puddled at my feet. I stood before him in my lacy pink bra and panties as he looked me up and down. 

“Cute panties,” he said as he motioned for me to turn around. 

“I thought you would like them,” I said as I did a 360 turn, making sure he saw my full round ass barely covered by the skimpy bottoms. 

As I waited for his next request, he sat there with a smug smile on his face, still dressed in his grey buttoned up shirt and slacks. He knew I wouldn't make a move without his instruction. After two months of this, I played his game well.

"Slide your fingers into your pussy and fuck yourself," he said with the regular ease of someone ordering their favorite meal, and I delivered with no wait time. I slid two fingers into my pussy and let out a soft moan. 

He watched me, studied me actually, like a student in a classroom lecture hall. The only sounds were my escaped moans and my hand smacking against my wet clit.

"Not too fast," he warned me, “Slow it down.”

I bit my lip to silence my objection although I had already been near coming. I slowed my movement on his request, instead taking my fingers deeper with slower strokes. 

“That’s it,” he continued to carefully watch me.

I knew he was aroused, the ridge in his pants gave that away, yet he never touched himself. That was part of his game; I make myself come and he just watched. My imagination always did the work for me as I pictured him with his thick hard cock in his fist, pumping it in pace with me. Sometimes I imagined  my juicy cunt riding it, his thick pole slicing in and out of my pussy. 

Just thinking about fucking him, my juices really started to run down my inner thighs as my breathing became more ragged. I wanted him to know I was close to coming, again.

LunaRossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaRossi

"Oh, God! Please!" I cried out desperately, begging him to let me complete.

"Are you starting to come?" he asked.

Too breathless to form coherent words, I hurriedly nodded my head as my pussy clenched my fingers. I continued their slow stroke in and out of my tight cunt.

“You’ve been a good girl so far, make yourself come,” he finally said. 

I was already there as I threw my head back and frantically pumped my fingers in my pussy harder and faster.

“Oh my God! Yes! It feels so good,” I moaned as my body shivered with orgasm. With tilted half-opened eyes, I watched him, wondering what my next task would be.

"Come here," he beckoned me towards him. 

I stepped out of the puddled dress and walked over to him. I stood between his opened knees and smiled down at him, hoping that he enjoyed my performance tonight.

He just opened his mouth and raised my two fingers to his awaiting tongue. He sucked my fingers into his mouth, up to my knuckles. The warm moistness of his mouth felt almost as nice as my tight pussy. Almost.

“You taste so fucking good,” he said as his tongue bathed my finger. “Did you think about my cock as you fucked yourself?” he asked after licking my fingers clean. 

I nodded, “Always,” then I dared to ask, “So, when do I get to fuck that big cock of yours?”

“What would your sister think about that?” he asked. 

“So, you’re just going to go fuck her after I made you so hard? That’s not fair,” I pouted. 

“You know the rules. Do you want to continue this or not?” 

I hesitated to reply which gave away my answer. 

“Good,” he smiled as he knew I liked his game way too much to end it. He stood up to straighten his shirt then grabbed his tie and suitcoat from the back of the couch, “So next time, maybe I’ll bring you a toy. You like that, huh?” 

I got excited at the idea of getting off for him with a toy filling me up. “Yes, I’d like that.”

“You know I’ll always take care of you,” he said before lowering his lips to mine. His tongue filled me, claiming me as his. I didn’t give him a reason to think otherwise as I returned the kiss just as passionately. 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by missluv2write
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments