Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Apartment Viewing

"Helps to know the Property Manager"

18
4 Comments 4
1.2k Views 1.2k
516 words 516 words

Author's Notes

"I was new to town and needed a place to live"

When I moved to Brisbane, I was lucky enough to have a couch to sleep on while I was looking for a place to live. I was also fortunate enough to have a friend who was a rental property manager and we had been meaning to catch up.

We arranged to meet one Tuesday afternoon to look at some apartments. Not having a car, I got the bus to the first apartment. I was fifteen minutes away and had to wait in the hot Australian sun building up the stream inside me.

My friend arrived, wearing her business dress that hugged her curves, and my memories of past hookups immediately entered my mind, adding to the heat inside me that built while I waited for her. We met up and hugged, our bodies pressed against each other as the sparks started flying again.

We made our way to the empty apartment, and she began to show me around the place until, when we reached the final room, the kitchen, she sat on the counter as we talked about the apartment.

The conversation quickly turned to reminiscing when the urge to kiss her overpowered me, and I had to kiss her. I made the move to kiss her, and she kissed me back, the kissing became more and more intense as our hands began to explore each other’s bodies.

I knew I wanted her there, and I lifted her dress and began kissing her inner thighs, making my way down her inner thigh slowly, teasingly before moving her panties to the side and flicking my tongue all over her clit. My tongue was exploring her tight-shaven pussy as my fingers slid inside her. I started slowly then built up speed and depth as she moaned. With my spare hand, I reached up to play with her E-cup breasts as my fingers and tongue continued to work in combination, making her moan as her hands were going through my hair.

Zofia_Zozo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zofia_Zozo

She grabbed my hair as she came from my tongue, and I immediately grabbed her and put her on all fours in the empty apartment. There she was on the floor on her hands and knees, and I rushed to remove my pants. My cock was throbbing by this stage, but I wanted to tease her by rubbing the tip of my throbbing cock against her clit until she said, "Fuck me now!"

I slid myself inside her tight wet pussy starting slowly, slow deep thrusts before going harder and faster with each stroke, pulling her hair and spanking her hard. My hand prints were on her ass as I continued to go harder and faster, and I could feel both of us were close to climax. I grabbed her hair and whispered in her ear, “Where do you want my cum?”

She told me to cum all over her toned ass, and with that, I pulled out a came all over her ass as she came.

We quickly tidied up and walked out of the apartment with the neighbour giving us a wink as we left.

Published 
Written by Mrc230488
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments