Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Furry Thing

26
14 Comments 14
1.3k Views 1.3k
316 words 316 words

Author's Notes

"As winter is upon us, a short scribble to warm your bone(s)."

Their relentless hunt drove me higher into the mountains. Who taught them to fear the unknown? Hanging my head and sighing, I think about how they've called me many names except my own. 

As time passed, I now see the monster too and live in a place where birds don't sing and flowers don't grow. 

Then, she finds me; her sweet voice interrupts my desolation. "I like furry things," she giggles.

~ooOoo~

He is timid. Unsure. Who can blame him? My mouth is too small for his girth, so my hands coax him awake. His eyes marvel at how my ministrations lengthen him.  

I wallow in his soft fur, craving its warmth on my breasts, between my legs. He smiles, realizing his fangs don't frighten me. 

His rough tongue encircles my nipple like a noose as I spread for him, then slowly stretch for him. We both feel the frisson of ecstasy as his fur-covered cock meets my arousal-heated pussy – warmth greeting warmth!

As if I were a feather, he holds me aloft, fucking me with vigor neither of us have experienced before. My first orgasm frightens him as I scream with animal-like sounds, my limbs trembling against his fur. My eyes lock with his, and I reassure him to continue. When he releases a life of repressed sexual desire, he floods my insides with his seed, his growl shaking the snow loose from the mountains, no doubt heard by the villagers below.

Exhausted and sated, his knees buckle, collapsing us into the snow bank. He envelops me like the most luxurious of blankets and I vow never to leave him. Our dripping cum, mixed with the heat of our fuck, melts the snow beneath us, revealing the colorful foliage patiently waiting for its time to emerge. Flowers will soon bloom around him showing him the monster is no more. 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments