Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anna.

"One look, and it is easy to understand why I am inside of her all night."

1
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
380 words 380 words

Did she approach me? I am uncertain. Maybe. I cannot remember where and how. I only remember that she made it abundantly clear that she is about it. Things escalate rather quickly. Anna knows what she wants. Anna believes that I am her type. Anna is absolutely right. The first time ended up being multiple times that night. It happens that way sometimes. Her body is unhinged. Her hair rolls down her back. Her torso is lithe and sculptural. Her ass is astronomical. Anna boggles the mind. When did tiny white women start having ass like that? This is more recent phenomena. I cannot believe my eyes. Anna is an unbelievable sight. One look, and it is easy to understand why I am inside of her all night. 

Anna is a brat. I am into that, so that is not a problem. Anna is curious about the world. Anna loves when I tell her stories. We are intimate a few times or more a day on a routine basis. Anna is interested in a wild time, and I am happy to oblige her. Whiskey and orgasms. Anna has a few shots of the former and several waves of the latter in succession. I send Anna into a whole other dimension. Off into the night we go. Her dress is body conscious. Anna is a human hourglass. Her hips are devastating. Anna has amazing legs. Her calves are unbelievable. Anna runs miles on the regular. Anna has a lot of endurance. 

Believe me, I test it. Anna looks so incredible naked. Off everything goes. Anna is here to be used. Chancellor, please devour me. You better fuck me like I am imperfect. You better fuck me how I deserve it. We are kissing each other. My hands explore every inch of her amazing body. I play Anna like an instrument. She is delighted by this. Her face is really flush. Her legs are vibrating. Anna is so titillating. Anna loves to run her mouth while I am inside of her, encouraging me to fuck her harder. Who am I to disagree? I grab her hair right at the root. I crane her neck like so. I place a hand around her throat. You can imagine how the rest of this goes.

Published 
Written by chancellorblack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments