Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And Then –

"And then – I did something an older woman shouldn’t do."

32
13 Comments 13
4.3k Views 4.3k
990 words 990 words

Author's Notes

"My personal journey into two words continues. This one published from sunny USA. This story has always been a lifelong fantasy of mine. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And then - it all came true."

Matt arrived at the house early asking for my son Roger who wasn’t back from football, so I did the next best thing and invited him in, gave him a drink and sat him down on the sofa while making small talk.

I wasn’t exactly dressed for entertaining young men like Matt and I was acutely aware of the way he gazed at my body; catching him staring at my breasts that my swimsuit did little to hide.

I was relieved when he asked to use the toilet and I decided to get changed as soon as I had cleared up a few things in the kitchen; like the vibrator I was using before the doorbell rang.

I was on my way to my bedroom when I noticed the toilet door was open and the room unattended. I hadn’t noticed Matt anywhere downstairs and my eyes opened wide on entering my room. On the bed was Matt, his stiff cock in his right hand and a pair of my severely wet knickers in his left. My mouth fell open but I said nothing, I just stared at him, sniffing them.

He practically jumped out of his skin when he noticed me standing there – watching him. He covered himself as best he could, he hid my knickers under his thigh and he continued to stutter and spurt out why he was so sorry.

So sorry – my arse, I thought.

And then – I did something an older woman shouldn’t do.

I smiled and walked towards him, not a get-out-of-my-room kind of walk but a slow, sexy kind of walk; a horny kind of walk. I pulled the straps of my swimsuit off my shoulders and by the time I had reached the young man they were dangling free; the fabric clinging just enough to hide my voluptuous breasts from view.

“Take your hand away,” I told him.

“Wh…what?”

“Take your hand away and play with it. I want to watch.”

Matt looked dumbfounded but complied with my commanding tone of voice.

And then – I slipped my top down and revealed my bouncing breasts to his gaze.

His eyes opened wide and his hand grasped his cock harder. It was like he was caught in the headlights of an oncoming car, waiting to get run over.

And then – I lifted my breasts with both hands and started to play with them, leaning forward slightly and wiggling them to-and-fro. I pulled back when his free hand started to move towards them and I scolded him for trying to touch them. Once more, he blurted out his pitiful sorry.

“Wank for me, I want to see you spurt.”

Matt started to masturbate, but his eyes never left the deep cleavage of my breasts. I let them go and shook my body from side to side to let him see how they moved when unfettered.

And then – lifting one breast to my mouth I sucked on my growing nipple. Matt had amazement written all over his face. I released my nipple and started to lick it before raising the other one to repeat the action. By the time I had finished, my nipples were poking from the end of my breasts like miniature bullets.

NikollBerryy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikollBerryy

And then – I climbed on the bed and sidled up to Matt. “Keep wanking,” I instructed.

And then – I dangled them in front of his face; gently swinging them from side to side but deliberately preventing them from touching his face. You could swear I was torturing him.

“You want to touch them don’t you?”

Matt nodded furiously.

“Go faster and I may let you.”

Matt’s hand sped up in anticipation. Sheer joy was plastered all over his face alongside the disbelief at what was happening. I could tell he was desperately trying to hold back.

And then – I slid down the bed and straddled his legs, I leaned forward to allow my breasts to fall either side of his masturbating hand. I wiggled them when they were in place and I could feel his pounding fist slow down to a trickle as it hit my ample flesh.

The look on Matt’s face suggested he was in heaven. His filthy words and grunts indicated that he was struggling to hold back his pending ejaculation.

I raised my body from his pounding fist; rolling my shoulders and allowing my breasts to swing free. His eyes once more fixed on my mammaries and his hand pumping his cock; his breath coming in short, intermittent bursts.

And then – I crawled up to him and raised one of them, slowly pushing it towards his face.

I could sense Matt speeding up; his panting and his hand synchronised, with my approaching breast urging his need to ejaculate.

“You want to spurt it all over them, don’t you?”

Matt nodded furiously once more.

And then – I told him to suck on it; arching my back and pushing my tit into his face.

Matt lurched forward, his left hand stabilised my white flesh while his lips clasped down hard on my nipple. Matt panted while his mouth slavered on my breast, rolling his tongue on it and sucking hard on it. My hand came upon the back of his head to steady him and I pulled him firmly onto my tit.

And then – Matt climaxed.

His young spunk shot from the end of his cock at some speed. Over my shoulder, I watched it escape into the air, only to come crashing down on his torso and cascading around the side of the breast he was sucking on. I felt the tension drain from his body. I let him savour the moment until he emptied his balls completely.

And then – I slipped off the bed and told him to clean himself up quickly before my son, Roger, got home.

Goodness knows what I’m going to do with him tomorrow.

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments