Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Birthday Surprise

"Jane's husband Mitch enjoys his birthday."

18
15 Comments 15
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I awaken to the sweet scent of Jane's sex as she lowers her delicious slit to my tongue. Licking her clit, I savor her sweet aroma. Jane licks my morning wood and takes the circumcised head in her mouth. Jane grinds her pubis on my mouth as her lips wrap around the head of my cock. 

Jane pushes down on my mouth and my tongue slips past her labia. My tongue swirls around Jane's G-spot, sending her into the throes of an orgasm. The sweet juice flows into my open mouth, swallowing all she has to offer.

Jane's sucking draws cum from my ball sac, up the pulsating shaft and spewing thick ropes of cum in her waiting mouth. As my orgasm subsides, Jane gets up and heads to the bathroom. 

“Happy Birthday, honey. I’m sorry, but I need to get going.” 

Giving me a quick kiss as I lie there she goes off to shower. I cannot believe she is going to work on a Saturday. I offer to drive since I have the day off, but Jane tells me I should enjoy my day. She is the personal secretary to the CEO of Colbert Investment, the top investment company in the city. 

Before long, Jane kisses me goodbye as I make myself breakfast. 

“Will you be, okay?” 

“Yes, Jane.”

"I’ll be home soon and we will continue the celebration." We kiss once more and off she goes.

After breakfast, I go look over the flower garden and mow the lawn. When finished, I put away the lawnmower and the yard waste container. Entering the house, I head to the kitchen for a cold ice tea. The cell phone rings, "Hi Mitch, can you come over?" There is a problem with the jets in my hot tub."

Alyssa is twenty-five years old, single and works for her father who owns a home security systems company for high-end clientage. Recently, she has been flirting with me and that includes when Jane is around. 

“I’ll be over, after I shower.” 

“Thanks, I’ll be outside waiting.” 

Hanging up the phone, I gulp down the ice tea and head upstairs. Standing under the warm spray, thoughts of Jane and what we are going to do when she comes home begin arousing me. 

Reaching down, I wrap my hand around my swelling cock. I soon realize my thoughts are drifting away from Jane, toward Alyssa. Thinking of Alyssa's blonde hair reaching the middle of her back and those ample breasts, I’m guessing 36D cup. My hand as if it has a mind of its own, slides up and down my rigid shaft. 

Realizing what I’m doing, I stop and tell myself to finish showering and get done fixing Alyssa’s hot tub as quickly as possible. My cock is still rock hard as I slip on a pair of baggy athletic shorts, hoping to hide myself from Alyssa. Throwing on a t-shirt, I head over to Alyssa’s. 

As I enter Alyssa’s back yard, my jaw hits the ground. There before me stands Alyssa in a sheer pink negligée with her right foot propped up on a chair. She is wearing a pair of white opened toe shoes, her breasts are in full view with half-dollar size areola and erect nipples. 

oxoHOTsexyDUDEoxoTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
oxoHOTsexyDUDEoxoTS

“Happy Birthday, Mitch. Now come over here and finish unwrapping your present.” 

“This is wrong Alyssa, I am a happily married man.” 

“It will be fine, trust me and taste your birthday treat.” 

I can see her inner thigh covered with her pussy juice. My hard cock pushes against my sweat pants as I walk over to Alyssa. Going to my knees, I run my tongue along her inner thigh and savor the sweet taste of Alyssa’s love juice. 

When my tongue flicks over her stiff clitoris, Alyssa moans out and reaches down. She pulls me closer until my tongue slips between her swollen labia and my nose rubs against her clit . 

“Oh Mitch, make me come!” 

My tongue swirls,searching for her G-spot as I lick the sweet juice of her pussy. Shaking my head side to side, my nose rubs against Alyssa’s clitoris as my tongue finds her G-spot. 

“Oh fuck, I am cumming!” 

I press my nose against her clitoris as my tongue licks Alyssa’s spot. Her moans become louder as her orgasm nears, the sweet juice pours forth, flooding my mouth. Alyssa pushes against my mouth, her body convulses in orgasm. I press my tongue against Alyssa’s pulsating clit as her orgasm subsides. 

When Alyssa recovers, I rise to my feet. Alyssa pulls me to her and we kiss. Her firm breasts press against me as our kissing becomes passionate. 

Alyssa tugs at my baggy shorts and my cock springs forth, hitting her cheek. Looking up, she smiles and licks the precum from the circumcised head. 

Stepping out of my shorts, Alyssa engulfs my hard cock and fondles my scrotum with her hand. Her head bobs up and down my throbbing shaft as she squeezes my ball sac, urging the cream to rise up. 

It doesn’t take long and I moan out, “I’m cumming!” 

Alyssa’s mouth slips from my cock and I spray her tits with my cream. Suddenly, a pair of hands reach around my waist. 

“Happy Birthday, dear.” 

I watch as Jane goes to Alyssa, helps her to her feet and licks her breasts clean. 

“Let’s go inside and continue your birthday celebration, Mitch.” 

The girls are on either side of me, they each take a hand as we walk to our house.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2015 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments