Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An English Gentleman Helps Out During Lockdown

"Two new lovers are pushed closer during lockdown"

15
6 Comments 6
2.0k Views 2.0k
950 words 950 words

Author's Notes

"A short tale about two people whose relationship is developed quickly by being thrown together during the Coronavirus lockdown."

An English gentleman does his bit.

My new friend Victoria walked into the room and I could tell at once it had been a tough day. I hugged her, kissed her, and told her to slip off her shoes. 

Next, I sat her at the dining table and placed a large glass of very cold white wine in front of her. I could tell she needed it.

Next, I began to massage her shoulders and upper back, the knots of tension were obvious. I went to work with my strong hands. Working between her shoulder blades and her neck. Firm movements working my way into her muscles that were stretched so tight.

We had met a few months ago on a website of mutual interest and had got on immediately. We had a lot in common and made each other laugh. 

I had recently given up work and taken an early retirement deal. I had sold my house in London and bought a place that needed a lot of work on the coast by the Hampshire/Dorset border. I didn’t want to stop work but an acrimonious divorce and a ruling by a lazy complacent English judge meant that it would be uneconomical to continue. Instead of paying my grasping, greedy ex-wife all my earnings I was starting afresh. 

I’d always dreamed of retiring to Dorset but in the circumstances, that wasn’t going to happen. The house I had chosen had a garden and a lot of potential. I also had plenty of time. 

I bought the dog I had always wanted, a Triumph motorbike and an old Mercedes estate from a friend. 

An unexpected benefit of my new house was its position. It was situated right on top of a telecom's spine. Despite it’s rural/coastal position this meant that it had very fast reliable internet.

Victoria had divorced a year earlier than me and had bought a  new flat in Southampton a city on the Southern coast of England. Despite its central location, her internet was not great. In order to be able to do her work, she rented a desk in a shared office space near the city centre. When the lockdown was announced the building owners shut the place down with twenty-four hours notice. 

Victoria was an accountant and many of her clients were self-employed musicians. With the lockdown, none of them were earning a penny. They were all very worried. Victoria did her best to reassure them but I could tell that these repeated similar calls were taking their toll on her.

Victoria was stuck, April is tax return time in the UK and one of the busiest months of the year for accountants. She tried working from home but with the bulk of her work now submitted online, it quickly became obvious that working from her flat was not an option.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

Although we had only just met we took a gamble and she relocated to my place. I rigged up a desk made of MDF and we ordered a couple of monitors and a proper chair online. It was never going to win any design prizes, but in the circumstances, it provided her with all that she needed and the spare bedroom quickly became her home office.

A distinct advantage of having Victoria staying with me was that I got to fuck her most nights, often again first thing the next morning and occasionally between her calls on the sun lounger in my garden, shielded from view by the trees.

As my rubbing continued I felt the knots of tension ease and disappear. I saw Victoria’s shoulders drop and relax. 

Earlier I had prepared supper, I grilled some chicken in herbs from the garden and served it with fresh leaves, tomatoes, and cucumber. I enhanced the salad with pasta and fresh croutons. 

Victoria said that she shouldn’t be eating bread and pasta as shows trying to lose little weight. I told her that in my eyes she was perfect. 

We enjoyed the meal and finished the bottle of wine listening to the most beautiful cello music. Victoria really knew her stuff when it came to classical music and I enjoyed learning from her. Tonight we listened to Stephen Isserlis, I was spellbound.

I said I would run her a bath and while it was filling I cleared away the dishes and loaded the dishwasher. I got a Bluetooth speaker working so we could continue listening to the music and I put some scented candles in the bathroom.  The bathroom was in need of a complete refurb but for now, it would have to do.

Victoria arrived naked, another benefit of the secluded house and sank into the bath, I poured in some oils to help her relax. We chatted and joked about nothing in particular and I saw her visibly relax, as the hot bathwater did its work. Every time Victoria moved her boobs came into view and I enjoyed watching them in the warm soapy water. I was obviously becoming aroused.

Victoria noticed and I saw the cheeky look she gets when an idea is forming in her head. She sat up in the bath and began to masturbate. She asked me to join her and I quickly shed my clothes. I was already hard and it felt good. As we both approached our climax Victoria asked me to cum on her boobs. Her words drove me over the edge and I shot two loads onto her. She rubbed it all over and sank back into the bath.

Victoria pulled the plug from the bath and we headed for the bed. Netflix would have to wait. Again.

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments