Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All In A Day's Work

"A special awakening leads to a good afternoon delight."

5
1 Comment 1
4.8k Views 4.8k
929 words 929 words
You woke up next to me and could tell that I got hot during the night and took off my shorts and was now sleeping naked. An idea came to you, so you decided to act on it and wake me up in a special way. You slide underneath the blanket and run the tip of your finger along the underside of my shaft, making me groan slightly as my cock springs to life. You pause, not wanting to wake me yet. You see that I'm still asleep, but my member is growing harder as your fingers graze the tip.

You decide to go for it, taking my erect rod into your mouth and sucking it. Your head bobs up and down as one hand strokes my shaft and the other gropes my testicles. I begin to groan and wake up, you look up at me as I smile real big and you keep sucking. I put my hands on the back of your head and begin to thrust my hips into you as you reach down and begin to finger yourself. You take back control; bobbing up and down, sucking and licking the tip, you bring me just to the edge of orgasm. You stop just short of my release, and tell me it's time to go to work.

I reluctantly get up and hop in the shower and get dressed to head to work. As I get ready to head out the door, you call out my name, causing me to turn around and see you pumping your fingers in and out of your juicy pussy, massaging your breasts with your other hand. You get up, take your fingers from your hot pussy and stick them into my mouth, making me suck your juices as your other hand reaches down into my boxers and grabs my cock. While you stroke it you whisper into my ear, "Have a great day at work." 

While at work, you start to send me dirty snaps of you stripping, showering, and playing with yourself. I leave for lunch early, and sneak in to the house to find you just getting out of the shower and toweling off in my bedroom. I slide up quietly behind you, kissing your neck as my hands caress your breasts and ass, before I bend you over and handcuff you to the foot of the bed. I playfully spank you a few times before massaging your ass with my hands. Then I reach down, cupping your pussy with my hand, as I whisper into your ear about how hot and horny you made me. I tell you how I was sitting in my office with the door closed rubbing my cock through my slacks, watching your snaps of you rubbing your clit and moaning my name.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

I drop to my knees and spread your legs, giving me easier access to your swollen, glistening lips, and then I start to kiss my way up your legs to them.

I lick around your smooth mound, the circles getting tighter and tighter with each pass, until you feel it brush lightly across your clit, and then plunge inside you. I back off, and suck your outer lips into my mouth, gently nipping them with my teeth. I reach my hand up and part those and begin to lap long strokes up through your dripping pussy. I work my way up across your clit as your legs begin to quiver. I bury my face in your pretty pink vagina, sucking your clit, licking your lips and tonguefucking your wet pussy as you moan out in pleasure.

As I continue to eat you out, your knees weaken and your legs clamp down around my head as you begin to cum. I manage to break away just in time, leaving you on the edge of orgasm and returning the favor from earlier. I come back with an ice cube and press it hard against your hot throbbing clit, causing a rush of pleasurable sensations inside of you. I grab my hard cock and rub the tip of it up and down your slit, using it to flick your clit, teasing you until you beg me to fuck you. With one swift motion I slide inside you, grabbing your hips and begin to thrust my thick hard rod inside your waiting pussy, fucking you from behind as I slap your ass.

I uncuff you and push you down on the bed on your back, you grab my shaft with your hand and guide it back inside you. I lean forward to suck on your breasts as my throbbing cock glides in and out of your wet slit. I lean you back to watch your tits bounce as I continually bury my hot, thick shaft inside of you. You reach up and twist and tweak your nipples as your orgasm rushes over you, demanding that I keep fucking your tight pussy as you cum.

I keep pounding your pussy as it clamps around my cock; your tits bounce and you moan in pleasure. You slide off my cock and down onto your knees, sucking my cock and begging for my hot sticky load. You beg me to cum for you. You beg me to unload my cum onto your tongue. As you jerk and suck me, you feel my hips tense up and my cock begin to spasm. You fondle my balls as I moan your name. My cum spurts out of the tip of my spasming member, filling your mouth as you swallow.
Published 
Written by king33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments