Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice's Panties

39
25 Comments 25
8.9k Views 8.9k
904 words 904 words
Recommended Read

“Luke?”

She’d answered in the midst of the fifth ring, right before her phone went to voicemail, her voice soft and hesitant. I paused, listening carefully as she fought to catch her breath, her breathing shallow and quick, enjoying the moment for as long as I dared before speaking.

“You forget something?”

It wasn’t a question, and I could tell by her silence that she knew it. I let it stretch out, perfectly content to let her squirm until she could think of an answer while I glanced slowly around my bedroom, making sure I hadn’t missed a single clue as to her presence. I could feel a knowing grin growing. 

“Not sure what you mean…”

My grin turned predatory as I sat down and carefully smoothed the wrinkles from the duvet, turning my face to the window overlooking the garden. It had been closed when I’d left and yet was now, without any explanation, wide open. Once again, I let her stew, content to listen to her try to get her breathing under control. It sounded incredibly sensual. I could almost imagine I could feel her warm breath against my ear.

To pass the time, I reached out and caressed one of a pair of sheer white stockings she’d left behind, running my fingertips slowly over the material, imagining her slender leg encased in it, shivering as I made my way slowly past her calf and up her delectable thigh.

“I hate it when you play games with me, Luke.”

I could tell that she meant to sound put out, but I could hear other colors in her voice as well. I let out a soft chuckle, mostly for her benefit, imagining her nervously tugging at her blonde curls.

“Did I surprise you, Alice? I know I’d told you I wouldn’t be back until Sunday, but plans changed.”

Shifting, I reached out a little further and hooked a finger into the waistband of a pair of panties that matched the color of the sky almost perfectly, and lifted them into the air so that I could admire the darker color material of their crotch. They were wet. Not just damp, but near to soaking.

“Or did you leave them on purpose?”

“Leave what?” she asked, her voice so soft that I could barely make out the words.

I didn’t answer right away. Instead, I held them to my face, my eyes closed blissfully as I enjoyed their aroma. Salt and musk and lavender and a hint of sweetness. Such a delightful ambrosia.

“Your panties, Alice. You smell like an exotic flower.”

I heard her breath catch and her breathing quickening at my words. Fear or arousal, I wondered. Both, perhaps. I pressed my advantage.

BriannaHarmony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriannaHarmony

“I can’t wait to wrap them around my cock and jerk off to the image of you on my bed, your legs spread. I noticed the mirror, Alice. Someone moved it so that, if they were propped up against my pillows, their legs spread wide, they could watch themselves. Was that you perhaps?”

“No.”

I could hear her voice shaking. I had a sudden vision of her reaching down between her legs while we conversed, turned on at my accusations. I had to know.

“Are you playing with yourself, Alice?”

“No!”

She’d always been a terrible liar. Smiling, I made myself comfortable on the bed, propped up against the same pillows she’d been, nodding knowingly at my image in the mirror as I undid my pants.

“I am, or will be soon. Won’t take me long, Alice, to shoot my cum all over your pretty little undies.”

She responded with a moan, and this time I knew for sure.

“Good girl. Keep going. I want to listen to you.”

“Please,” she whimpered, but I ignored her, too intent on stroking my cock, listening to her soft moans as they grew in a crescendo, working her panties up and down my cock faster and faster as her voice shuddered until, finally, she cried out. That was all I needed…

We were both silent for a while, if you discount the slow heavy breathing of the recently satisfied. Eventually, she spoke.

“Did you really?”

I nodded, pinching the waistband of her panties as I held them up, then realized she couldn’t see the gesture.

“Come in them?”

“Yes,” she asked, her voice hushed. I could feel the tension between us and let it play out for as long as I dared before answering.

“What do you think?” I teased. I was greeted with her breathy silence once more. I could imagine her blue eyes blinking slowly as she licked her lips. It was a delicious image to contemplate.

“Yes,” she finally managed, the word trailing off with a sharp intake of breath.

“I’ll save them for you if you’d like. Maybe you can come round and collect them this evening. I’ll leave them right where I found them. Even leave the window open. If you’re quiet, you can retrieve them without me even noticing.”

Once again, silence, although I could almost hear the gears turning in her head.

“Just pray I don’t catch you this time,” I added softly, putting a hint of menace in my voice, glancing towards the mirror, noting the devilish grin on my face as I ended the call.

 

 

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments