Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon Delight

"How to spend a hot afternoon..."

11
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
806 words 806 words
Recommended Read

"Take off your clothes. Lean up against the headboard and spread your legs."

The padded leather restraints dangling from the bedposts give you an inkling of what's coming. You shed your clothes - a short pleated skirt and a crop-top, no underwear - and take your place at the head of the bed. A pair of pillows lean against the headboard to cushion your back. You spread your legs wide, baring your pussy to my gaze. I fasten the restraints efficiently and step back to the foot of the bed.

I smile, a thin-lipped smile with no mirth in it. "I'm going to hurt you now. Feel free to cry or scream; it won't make any difference."

Now I heft a black braided-leather flogger. There are six lashes, and each lash separates into as many tails. I swish it back and forth a few times, as much for the intimidation factor as to warm up my arm.

The lashes unfurl and snap, almost lazily, against your inner thigh. The sting and heat are immediate and your pussy is suddenly drenched.

And this isn't even the beginning.

The lashes unfurl again and snap against the opposite thigh. You cry out, but your legs remain spread wide. This time red lines blossom on your tanned thigh.

The next strike impacts your pussy squarely, and the next. I breathe in the scent of your arousal and take a step back.

The next few strokes are lavished on your breasts - right, left, right, left - harder than the preceding strokes. You moan at the sting, but the restraints aren't tested.

I survey my work dispassionately. Your breasts are streaked with red stripes, your nipples swollen. Your thighs are similarly streaked and your wetness is extremely obvious.

I remove the restraints, repositioning them, putting you on your knees now, your ass raised high. I fasten you to the bed again and take up the flogger once more.

The strokes come with no apparent rhyme or reason now - up, left, diagonal, right, diagonal, down - coming so closely together that they sound almost continuous. The majority of the strikes crisscross your ass, but I make sure to give your back and shoulders some attention as well.

I smile with satisfaction; your moans are making me hard, my cock standing up straight against my stomach. I let fly again and again and fresh marks overlay the ones already there. A hard upward strike lashes between your wide-spread legs and you writhe in your bonds. Another half-dozen strikes in the same place; you cry out loudly with each individual slash. Your juices are running freely down your thighs, your pussy hot, tingling, stinging - there are, perhaps, no words to adequately describe the myriad of sensations ravaging your tender flesh.

I let the flogger drop to the bed, go to my knees and shove my cock deep. Your pussy feels raw; the pain of my sudden entry is exquisite and you scream for the first time, a scream torn from your aching swollen cunt. Equally exquisite is the pleasure as your pussy tightens convulsively on my dick. I drive into you hard, fiercely, taking your pussy, making it mine, making you mine. Now and again I slap your ass, driving deep into you, going for your cervix. Pain and pleasure intertwine and I give you every inch of my throbbing dick, reaching beneath you to twist your nipples hard. "Maybe later I'll assfuck you"; I breathe the words next to your ear and your hips respond, forcing me to fuck you harder still.

Now you scream - full-throated, raw, primal. Your back arches and you cum, your pussy trying desperately to wring out my dick. "Oh yes, please, fuck me! Fuck me!"

And I do, fucking you hard, bouncing off your cervix, fucking with all my strength, forcing my way past your tight grasp, making you cum and cum and cum, the orgasm ripping through your body to explode in your brain. And again! - again!

I move around in front of you. You open your mouth wide and I explode - in your mouth, on your face, in your hair. You suck my cock ravenously, taking me into your throat, swallowing me down - and I cum again, filling your mouth. I groan hoarsely as I kiss you deeply, sharing the cum I just gave you till we swallow every drop.

You sigh and wrap yourself around me as I release you, your face bedecked with cum but smiling, your tongue assaulting mine as you kiss me hard.

"Best catch your breath, lover. I'm going to suck this ginormous cock again, and then I want you to split my tight little ass wide open and fill it to overflowing with your cum."

Hey, wait a minute - who's the Dom here?

ParisCherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisCherry

 

Published 
Written by Mortuis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments