Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Hours At The Gym

"falling asleep in the sauna leads to late night fun in the gym."

24
12 Comments 12
12.1k Views 12.1k
998 words 998 words

"Marie, wake up." A voice, female, no idea who. "Marie, wake up."

I opened my eyes, finding a lovely girl leaning over me, her face inches from mine. Without thinking, I did what seemed natural, reaching an arm around her neck, pulling her down to me and kissing deeply. For maybe two heartbeats, there was slight resistance, then she was responding nicely.

"Gail, you there?" came a male voice, "main room clear, how about there?" 

"In here, Danny," the girl called, "one sleeping beauty." 

Realisation slowly dawned on me. I was at the gym and must have fallen asleep in the sauna. I recognised the girl, Gail, a gorgeous brunette, from taking a few Pilates sessions she ran. As the male came into view, I recalled seeing him around a few times, one of the personal trainers, Danny. Both Gail and Danny were mid to late twenties, slim and fit. 

"Are you alright?" Gail asked me. "You had me worried for a few moments there." 

"I am fine," I assured her. "I must have dozed off, and missed the "closing now" announcement. I am so sorry."

"Not a problem," she told me, as I stood rather unsteadily, still not fully awake. "Everyone else has gone, Danny and I were just doing our usual check before we finished off and locked up." 

Her arm went around my waist, and I put my arm around her as we left the sauna, and came into the main pool room where Danny was. 

"I will be fine now, Gail, darling. Thank you." I kissed her cheek. "I will get a quick shower and be gone quick as I can." 

"Ah, you can't," Danny told me. "Members' showers were turned off when we closed." 

"Ours are still on though," Gail put in. "You could shower there if you don't mind sharing," she added, looking me straight in the eyes. 

Was that an invitation, or a dare? Not that it mattered, although I am sure I saw a slight frown on Danny's face. Had he been hoping for some shower fun with her himself? 

"That sounds wonderful, if you are sure you don't mind." I smiled at her. "Will it be just the two of us, or will Danny be joining us in the shower?"

Danny smiled, looking at Gail with a hopeful expression. 

"Well, he does usually wash my back for me," Gail admitted, "and it wouldn't really be polite to make him shower alone, I suppose." 

Danny gave her a quick peck on the cheek, before turning to me and kissing me much more passionately, his arm joining Gail's around my waist. Feeling the two hands resting on my bare flesh reminded me that I was in just a tiny bikini, while they were both fully dressed in shorts and tops. The thought of it made my nipples stand to attention, a fact that was plainly visible through the thin fabric of the bikini top.

Gail raised a hand, fingers stroking gently against the nipples.

Amuneet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amuneet

I squirmed gently, getting a smile from her as she saw my reaction. Meanwhile, Danny's hand had found its way to the cheeks of my bottom and was softly squeezing.

"I think we had better get to those showers," I told them, "before my legs give way. You are making me, shall we say, somewhat aroused."

They both laughed at my deliberate understatement. The staff changing room was spacious and warm, benches around three walls, and a double row down the centre, open showers along one wall. Gail quickly stripped off her top and sports bra, releasing a gorgeous pair of tits, beautifully formed, with nipples already firm and erect. She slipped off her shorts to reveal a smoothly shaved pussy that made me want to grab her there and then.

We both turned to watch as Danny finished stripping, letting his impressive cock spring out to attention. He put an arm around each of us and led the way into the showers. The warm water was hitting us when I realised I still had the bikini on. Not that it stayed on for long. A few quick pulls at the straps by Gail and it was on the floor.

Danny washed my back, and Gail was rubbing herself against my front. My hands were gripping her bottom, as I pulled her to me, kissing her, while she stroked my tits. Danny's hand came round me, fingers stroking my slit. I reached a hand behind me, grasping his rigid cock. My fingers could hardly meet around the thickness of his shaft. Our hands wandered freely over each other for a while, exploring and teasing. Then, all three of us moved into the main room.

As if they had rehearsed it, I was laid back on the centre benches, legs wide, my bottom at the end of the bench, while Gail straddled my head. I felt my legs being lifted, then Danny was between my spread thighs, his cock nudging the entrance to my tight slit before sliding slowly in, filling me. I groaned at the exquisite agony as he started shafting me, then paid attention to the warm wetness of Gail's shaved pussy as she lowered herself onto my face.

I held the pussy lips open with my fingers while my tongue explored her delicious tightness, and my thumbs rubbed her clit to full hardness. She was so sensitive, writhing helplessly within moments as I tongue-fucked her, while Danny was grasping my hips as he ravished my wide open cunt with a rock-like prick. Gail was coming already, but I kept on teasing and nibbling as she bounced on my face, her fluids dripping freely onto my chin as she came and came. Then I was coming. I clenched down on Danny's cock as it impaled me totally, and felt the warm wetness deep inside me as he came, almost collapsing on top of me as I drained him.

Mmm, remind me to stay late again sometime.

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments