Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Accidental Voyeur

"Some days things just play out so unexpectedly."

61
24 Comments 24
5.8k Views 5.8k
515 words 515 words

Author's Notes

"Copyright - AngelWorthy & BigOldSofty - 2021 No one has permission to copy or reproduce this work."

When you have to go, you have to go. So I went, to the bathroom, that is.

I made myself comfortable in the end stall. I was just about to break wind when I heard footsteps entering. I attempted to do it quietly. I realised that I was in the right place for that sort of thing, but figured there was really no point in advertising.

The footsteps entered the stall beside me. There was a lot of shuffling of feet and I noticed that there were two sets. One set, being that of a male, was wearing black shiny dress shoes. The other, a female, wearing strappy heels with what I guessed was black thigh high pantyhose.

I know that the stall walls and doors are for privacy. But that really only applies to visual privacy. Just like in a hospital, for some reason, once the curtains are drawn around a bed the rest of the room is supposed to be blocked from hearing anything.

The two in the stall beside me were clearly making out. Lips parting, tongues exploring. I could hear the ruffling of clothes being moved. Belt buckle being undone. A zipper being unzipped. Pants hitting the floor.

I heard a feminine, whispered, gasp. The female must have seen, for the first time, what was hidden under the male’s pants. I think she liked what she saw because the next thing I heard was her slurping and sucking his shaft into her mouth. I could tell he was enjoying every second of it with his moans of encouragement.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

She must have been sitting down because the next thing I hear is the tinkling of pee in the toilet bowl. Damn, that made me need to pee also. But I was getting hard from hearing all of their activity. Why should they have all the fun? So, as I sat there listening to the two strangers in the stall beside me, I started masturbating. Stroking my shaft at a steady stroke.

There was more movement in the stall next to me. Her heels clicking on the floor as they moved positions.

"Let me fuck you while you sit," her whispered command.

"Okay, sit on this,” was his reply.

That was followed by "ohhhs" and "ahhhs" and banging of the seat lid on the back wall as she rode him. The bouncing became move vigorous and the breathing heavier. I stroked my shaft faster, matching the rhythm I could hear in the stall next to me.

"I'm about to cum," the female voice whispered. "Mmmm, c-u-u-m-m-i-n-g!"

"Me too!" the male voice said, followed by a deep groan.

In the meantime, I continued stroking, trying to keep my breathing quiet. I was so close to cumming. I could feel it building. Once they had calmed down from their orgasms they quickly cleaned up, dressed, and exited with a lot of giggling.

After they had left, I finished enjoying myself. I came hard. Harder and more intense than I had in a very long time. Wow, I really enjoyed being an accidental, secret, Voyeur.

Published 
Written by AngelWorthy
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments