Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wife Makes Her Husband's Fantasy Come True

35
25 Comments 25
16.6k Views 16.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Most men have fantasies where they wish to be with two women. Let’s make that fantasy a reality for you. Let’s imagine that you come home from work. I greet you at the door. I’m wearing your favorite lingerie and present you with a drink.

I take your hand and you follow me to the bedroom. I undress you slowly.

"Sit down! I have a surprise for you."

"I can hardly wait. What is it?"

"You'll see!"

You do as I say. You're very excited and have a smirk on your face. You have no idea what's in store for you.

I leave the room for about ten minutes and come back with an unfamiliar woman.

"This is the woman I have selected for your fantasy. She will help me bring your fantasy to light. Enjoy tonight! This will only happen once. I never want to hear about this again."

"Agreed."

**

“Darling, this is Rose. I interviewed lots of women and this is the one who I've chosen. She's the woman that I will be able to sleep with. She's the woman that excites me and will help me pleasure you. After we're together, we'll bring you into the situation. This is a once in a lifetime event. I'll never do this again but will do it for you. I want to please you."

“Nice to meet you, Rose.”

I approach Rose and we share a passionate kiss. She’s wearing the exact same lingerie that I’m wearing. We’re both in tan lacy bras, tan lacy panties, a garter with nude colored stockings and heels. Our hands feel at the other’s bodies. We both have full and firm breasts.

We slowly begin to undress each other. She unhooks my bra and I do the same to her. We take our bras off and play with one another’s breasts. I have my hands under her breasts and her hands are under mine. We both push our breasts together and caress and massage them.

You’re enjoying the view. You’re a breast man and enjoy our firm globes. Both of our nipples are erect and hard. We both are twisting and turning each other’s nipples. It’s amazing how hard they are.

It’s time to remove each other’s panties. Rose pulls down my panties and I do the same to her. We both have shaved pussies. We’re just wearing our garters and stockings and our high heel shoes. We both move over to the bed. I lay on the bed with my head on the pillow.

You’ve always wanted to see two women eat each other’s pussies. Rose climbs on top of me and positions her pussy on my mouth. My pussy is on her mouth. Our tongues enjoy our beautiful pussy lips.

I can’t see you but I know that you’re on your chair stroking your cock. You’re enjoying this fantasy of your wife and another woman pleasing one another.

bambiHOLLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bambiHOLLY

Our tongues are licking each other’s beautiful pussy folds. I have never been with a woman and am exploring her pussy. I taste how wet Rose is becoming while I push my tongue into her tight pussy.

I’m enjoying the pleasure that Rose is giving me. My pussy juices are flowing and she’s slurping and making all kinds of noises. I’m very excited because she’s very good at oral sex. My legs are shaking and I’m trying to also bring Rose to orgasm. We both moan between eating the other’s pussy.

Our pussies are soaking wet. It’s now time for the next part of this fantasy. Rose gets off of me and we both walk towards the chair where you are. I kiss you passionately on your lips. When we’re finished, Rose also gives you a passionate kiss.

I take your hand and lead you to our bed. You lay down and I stand on the bed and squat over your face. I move my pussy all over your tongue.

“Get ready my darling. Rose is going to make love to you.”

Rose climbs on top of you. She positions her pussy over your erect and hard cock. She eases down on your cock. Her pussy is very wet while she rocks and moves and fucks you. I’m allowing Rose to fuck my husband.

She's moving her pussy up and down over your cock. You’re devouring my cunt. Licking and slurping on my flowing pussy juices. Rose is fucking you. She arches her back and fucks you hard.

It's now time for us to switch places. Rose gets off of your cock and I get off of your face. I now climb on top and ease down on your hard cock. Rose squats down and places her pussy on your mouth. Your tongue explores her beautiful shaved pussy. I moan and move over your cock.

I know how happy this is making you. You’re eating another women’s pussy while your wife fucks your cock.

“I’m coming. My pussy is coming.”

I have an orgasm on your cock. You start to pick up speed and buck up inside of my pussy. You blast my pussy with a pile of your come. Rose gets off of your face and I get off of your cock.

“That was amazing! Thank you for this amazing night.”

“Now, we have to share your cock. We’ll both suck it for you.”

Rose and I move down towards your feet. She and I lick at your creamy cock. We take turns sucking your head. When your cock is clean, we both snuggle up against your body. She’s on one side and I’m on the other.

We take turns kissing you.

“Did you enjoy tonight?”

“Yes, it was truly amazing. I’ll never forget it. Thank you so much.”

We all just lie on the bed feeling each other’s bodies. My husband knows that this was a once in a lifetime situation. This will not happen again. He’s happy and can check this fantasy off of his bucket list.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments