Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Very Social Service

"An ex-convict gets the very best duty of care from his social worker"

23
22 Comments 22
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words
The lift was out of order this time and Lynne was thankful that it was only three, not ten flights of stairs she had to climb. Wesley greeted her with a handsome smile, white teeth accentuated against dark brown skin. He made to kiss her but pulled away when she drew back and pushed a hand forward instead. Wesley was her client and inside her large bag was his case file. Wesley had recently come out of prison after serving two years for robbery.

Inside she looked around and noticed it was much tidier this time. The bedsit with a kitchenette and bathroom would not have taken long to tidy anyway. He made them both coffee and they spent a few minutes discussing the events of his week as Lynne took notes. Taking a break to drink, she noticed that he was wearing grey jogging bottoms again, her thoughts went back to her first visit.

Wesley was well endowed. Seeing it move from side to side as he walked mesmerised her. Her attention drew his and the response was instinctive. Wesley had spent time in prison; no women, just his hand to relieve himself. She looked away but he moved across and kissed her. He was slow. Slow to kiss and taste her lips; slow to touch her breasts and arouse her and slow to slide his hand under her skirt and touch her.

It should never have happened; it was wrong on so many counts but she didn’t stop him. She didn’t stop his firm, eager fingers touching her sex through her panties. She didn’t stop his fingers slipping under the elastic and touching her sex and neither did she stop him when he guided her the few yards across the room to his bed. She didn’t stop him either when he kissed her on top of the bed or when he drew her skirt back.

She raised her hips for him when he reached for the waistband of her panties, eagerly parting with them and even more eagerly spreading her legs wide for him. He was slow to go down on her and slow to arouse her with his lips and tongue. She found herself sobbing with ecstasy as his tongue penetrated deep and his thumb and forefinger gently masturbated her clitty. Lynne had known nothing like this before.

He was also slow in penetrating her. He was big, bigger than anything she had seen before but he was gentle. He penetrated her slowly; easing his huge manhood inside her inch by inch. But once fully inside he was no longer slow. Two years of sexual frustration was unleashed upon her quickly and furiously. With her legs resting on his shoulders and his hands under her bottom he fucked her hard.

He came quickly the first time but she didn’t mind; Lynne had already received a string of orgasms. The second and third times were much longer though. Wesley took his time but he also took her at his will; manoeuvring her body into position after position as he used her for his pleasure.

JenTayrlor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenTayrlor

When she finally left him she found herself sore, exhausted and aching; Lynne had never been fucked like that before and neither had she felt so satisfied.

She now found herself looking at him again; gazing at his groin as he got up and walked towards her. She remained seated as he pushed his pants down revealing his nakedness. Her hand automatically reached for him. She knew what he wanted even before he reached for the back of her head. “That’s it girl, suck me good, then we fuck.”

He was using her again; using her for his pleasure but she was also using him. Her husband rarely satisfied her; he always left her wanting, but not Wesley; he left her drained but satisfied. Lynne took him to her eager mouth and made him harder. Wesley moaned softly as he ran his hand through her hair. Wesley also spoke, calling her a cock sucking whore and a filthy slut but she wasn’t offended; with each degrading insult she became wetter and wetter to the point where she stopped and begged him for his cock.

“Please fuck me Wesley,” she pleaded.

He pulled her to her feet and stripped her. Slowly and purposefully he removed each garment, neatly folded it and put it down on the table. The last item was her panties; white, cotton, and wet. He held them to his nose for a few moments before placing them on top of the pile.

“You can’t wait to be fucked, can you?”

She shook her head, her eyes on his hardness. It was inviting; it was mouth watering and she could feel wetness between her thighs. He reached out with his hand and pressed his fingers into her.

“After I fuck this I’m taking your ass,” he told her. “You’ve never done that have you?”

She felt her knees weaken as she shook her head. She had never had a man talk to her that way before: never had a man tell her what he intended doing to her. He reached out with his hand and guided her to the bed and pushed her backwards. He didn’t bother going down on her this time; he just gripped her ankles and pulled her across the bed until her bottom reached the edge. Moments later her ankles were resting on his shoulders and he was fucking her hard and fast.

Lynne closed her eyes and enjoyed Wesley taking his sexual frustration out on her, enjoyed a string of climaxes in the process. They lay quietly for a while later; caressing, kissing, preparing, and then he turned her over.

An hour later she was dressed. Wesley signed his incomplete report and they kissed. “Same time next week?”

He nodded. “Next week I will be...”

She put a finger to his lips. “I prefer to be kept in suspense.”

He smiled. “Till next time.”

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments