Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise from Regina

"Regina is hosed by two of her friends"

6
3 Comments 3
2.4k Views 2.4k
970 words 970 words

It must have been 5 AM when the doorbell rang. Tom turned over, putting his pillow over the ears hoping it would go away, but it rang a second and third time before he finally got up and answered the door in his boxer shorts only.

“Is the coffee on?” Regina perky and fully awake asked.

"No, it is not," Tom snapped back. "If you want coffee make it yourself."

Marching back to bed, hoping the distraction would go away, Tom tried his best to go back to sleep, but it was not to be. The perking sound of the coffeemaker and the boing of the toaster kept him awake.

Five minutes went by and into the bedroom popped Regina, tray in hand with fresh coffee and a bagel with cream cheese.

"That was so nice of you, Regina. Thank you very much for your kindness."

“I want something in return,” she said.

"Whatever I can do."

“I need you to help me with these,” she said. “They need to be bitten and sucked on for a long time.”

Regina had a pretty white cashmere sweater on which she raised up and over her breasts, revealing her pretty white mounds, as well as her fat erect nipples surrounded by lots of areolar glands all, raised as if ready for action.

“I can certainly help you with that. Come over here and sit down on the bed next to me and let me perform my magic.”

“The nipples are very sensitive now. Can you see how raised all the little bumps are now?”

"Your nipples look incredibly hot and ready for action," Tom said, staring at her well-formed orbs wondering what would be in store for him. As she cupped the beauties for him, he opened his mouth wide and slid one of them into his mouth as she gasped with pleasure.

"Eat me, baby, please. Take it all in your mouth. Soak it in your hot saliva."

Tom not only did what she asked but went to work on her nipples with his tongue making the glands surrounding the erect nipple harder, Regina cried out as no one had ever done that to her before. He left little teeth marks on the end of her titty as he attacked the other one giving a healthy dose of his tongue to her cleavage in between.

Regina loved the breast attention she was getting and, looking at Tom's shorts, she knew it was time to release the wood to relieve the pressure. As she rubbed his cock he increased his attention to her marvelous cock pleasers. Regina gasped with pleasure, as she felt like her titties were being consumed at a meal as Tom bit, licked, and sucked on her pleasure zones, which were sending signals right to her clit.

"Give me more, baby. Eat them; chew them, my nipples feel like hot pressure points."

jane45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jane45

She starts ripping his shorts off to get at that big cock. She wanted it in her mouth so she could swallow it and taste the flavor of the morning wood. The doorbell rings, just when she was ready to CUM from the titty attention.

"Tom, its Jason," as he walks right into the apartment without so much as a knock. "Well, what have we here, buddy. Can a good friend join in?"

Regina motioned Jason over who got on one side of her with Tom on the other side. As Jason dropped his shorts, Regina grabbed both cocks while the guys each swallowed one of her titties, and the threesome began. Stroking two big cocks and having her tits worked on like never before sent Regina into another dimension. She screamed as her clit fired off, making her climax without any touching or rubbing it was that hot.

The rods were being stroked to new lengths and hardness as Regina applied her magic touch to their cocks returning the treatment her perky white titties were getting. From the licking and biting her nipples were swollen and ached, but the pain was so pleasurable, she squirmed for more attention. Two studs each sucking a breast and, she was stroking two large cocks both aimed at her face right now.

“Where do you want to CUM boys? I can feel those cocks getting mighty hard for me.”

"Batter for your boobies. Each of us hoses one down for you, okay?" Tom said, having a hard time getting the words out.

Both guys moved out of the way and, Regina aimed carefully so as not to soak her clean sweater, ha-ha. To seal the deal, she slurped on each cock for about fifteen seconds making the stroking go a little smoother and increased her tempo going much faster. To ensure instant eruption, she rubbed each cock over one of her swollen nipples and, both of them went off at the same time squirting gobs of white goo all over her beautiful titties.

As their cum dripped off her glory mounds, she sucked on each cock to make sure it was clean for the next fucking.

"Do me a favor, Tom, and snap a few shots off of my titties. What a way to get some tribute photos from two guys I like. You know I'll have 10 of these now. I'm getting quite a collection, never two at once, though. What you did to my titties," she said as she shook her lovely mounds some of the CUM dripping off.

Her sweater had suffered cum drops, oh, well, it was worth it. She put herself back together without cleaning her breasts off, smiled at the boys, and left the two of them looking at each other, thinking about Shannon their next conquest. Oh, the fucking she was going to get. Four on one, oh boy, the sex treat. Off to work.

 

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments