Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Slip Of The Tongue Leads To a Slip Of The Tongue

"Mary accidently mentions something she likes"

26
18 Comments 18
3.4k Views 3.4k
868 words 868 words

The elevator door opened and one of the women checked the floor.

“Yup, this is me," said a pretty brunette to her blonde companion.

The blonde let go of the brunette, who then started listing pretty quickly. “I think you still need a little help.”

“I swear to God, Daphne, I did not have that much to drink!”

“Maybe not, Mar, but you are such leaning a bit whenever I let you go.”

“I blame the broken heel!” Mary said with a small laugh. “And that’s my story and I am sticking to it," she added as Daphne helped her out of the elevator and toward her hotel room.

“Sure, but I don’t remember the leaning before that bar after you broke the heel,” Daphne added with a grin.

“Well, you must be having memory issues! Getting old are you?”

Daphne smiled as she opened Mary’s hotel room. She helped Mary in, the door closed behind them. She shrugged off her coat and sat on the edge of the bed. Mary sank into the room’s only chair with a sigh. “So, more boring stuff tomorrow?”

“Too bad we didn’t tape the presentation, it might help me sleep,” Daphne replied, as she laid back on the bed. “I know what would help me sleep!”

“I agree, but you would get mad if I have sex with your husband!”

“Bitch!” Daphne said with a grin as she placed her arm across her face to block out the light.

“I know, but an orgasm is the best nightcap of all!”

“Can’t argue with you there!”

Mary leaned back in the chair, thinking about a mind-blowing orgasm! “There is nothing like a tongue in your ass!”

Daphne threw her arm off her face and looked over at Mary. “A tongue where?”

“Oh shit, did I say that out loud?” Mary did not open her eyes, she hoped she was dreaming the whole thing.

“You said a tongue in your ass! You’ve actually had a tongue in your asshole?” Daphne sounded astonished.

“Well, yeah, haven’t you?”

“No way!” Daphne emphatically shook her head.

“Don’t knock it till you try it, Daph.”

“No freaking way.”

“Oh come on, just imagine being on your hands and knees and your husband is running his hands over your ass, slowly tugging your skirt up.”

“Mar, knock it off!”

“I’m not kidding, think of your husband pulling your skirt up over your ass and rubbing your cheeks slowly. Fingering your pussy and asshole through your panties.”

KarlaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaBrownn

“Mar…” Daphne tried to interrupt, but Mary was ignoring her.

“He pulls your panties down and then licks from your pussy across the perineum and the flat of the tongue over your asshole. A finger rubs your pussy lips and then a fingertip slips in, he sharpens the tip of his tongue and pushes it into your ass. You try and pull away that first time, but it feels fantastic.”

Daphne covered her face again and tried to tune out Mary’s words, but it wasn’t working.

Mary’s voice lowered and reached a very husky tone, “He tongue fucks your ass and finger fucks your pussy in sync. You gush wetness and he licks up your juices and pushes some into your ass. In a minute you are getting close, so close.”

Daphne groans in a low voice but doesn’t see Mary open her eyes. There was a hungry, almost feral look on her face. She stood and went to Daphne, no longer listing as she was when they came in.

“Rollover, get all the way up on the bed and on your stomach.” Daphne looked up at her friend and didn’t move quickly enough. Mary pushed at her, pushing her higher on the bed and then tugged her over.

“Get up in your knees, put your ass in the air.”

“Mary…”

A light slap on her ass made Daphne jump. “Ass up”, so she did. Her legs pressed together, her head buried between her arms face pressed down in the comforter. Then she felt the hands and got confused. The hands were gentle and loving . . . yes, there was no other way to describe them. They lovingly stroked her butt, firm, yet soft and sensual. Mary scratched lightly down the back of Daphne’s legs, then rubbed right up the center of her ass, pushing on the tight skirt. Daphne didn’t know what to do but felt overwhelmed in the best possible way.

Mark tugged at Daph’s hem, pulling the skirt up and then tugged down her panties. Then she did it all, every word she had described to Daphne just moments ago.

Daphne couldn’t hold that position for long, the orgasm that crashed through her was too intense. As she fell over she felt Mary's fingers come out and heard a wet-sound. It took several minutes to recover when she did, she looked over at Mary, who was now naked as she sat on the bed licking her fingers. Daphne didn’t say a word but started losing her clothing quickly.

Needless to say, they both slept extremely well later than night, much later.

 

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments