Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Serious Mindfuck

"Waking up in a strange bed between a strange woman's legs."

26
26 Comments 26
2.6k Views 2.6k
984 words 984 words

“What am I doing here?” I asked my hostess as I licked her pussy and clit. I looked up from my position between her lovely smooth legs to find her eyes full of love and admiration. I felt her thighs against my cheeks as she shifted her position on the small bed.

"I thought it is obvious, my dear June,” she said with a smile. “You are licking my pussy and you want me to return the favor.”

She was right, of course. I couldn’t remember the last time I licked a pussy and yet, her pussy nectar dripped from my mouth and down my chin and I wanted more. I had been pleasuring her nether lips for what seemed to me for ages. It was as if her pussy was my lifeblood, my reason to exist.

For the first time in my life, I was able to caress and love a woman’s pussy without any rejection or denial, or someone looking disapprovingly over my shoulders. I looked at her pussy, her wet swollen lips and her clit peeking from beneath a little hood. I fell in love with her as I returned my gaze to her beautiful young face. The nipples on her firm full breasts stood proudly erect. She winked at me and blew me a kiss. I flicked my tongue across her clit and as I sucked it into my mouth I…

“No!” I wanted to know the truth. The room, the woman, everything was strange to me. I didn’t know how I got there and what I was doing between her legs.

I pushed up on my elbows, and then sat up on my naked behind, looking around to find something that made sense to me. The tiny bed stood in the middle of a semi-dark room, a low light hung overhead, and flickering neon lights outside flooded the room through the window. Unknown harsh music filled the air.

My host pulled me close and kissed me gently on my mouth. She caressed my face and planted small but intense kisses all over my face. I took her hands from my face and brought them down to her lap where she sat cross-legged before me.

“What the fuck is going on here?” I whispered. “Pardon my French, but why fuck am I here?”

She sat on my lap, wrapping her long legs around my hips and dropped her hand to my mound. She inserted two fingers into my vagina. Something strange happened down there. She didn’t need lubrication to enter my hole. I was wet. I hadn’t had someone touching me there for the last twelve years.

“I am your 22nd-century incarnation,” she whispered in my ear, while she continued finger-fucking me.

“What?” I was close to an orgasm, something I haven’t experienced, yet. She didn’t even look like me. I was close to forty years old, dark hair with medium-sized breasts. She was blond, young with full, firm tits.

AmyStafford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyStafford

“We brought you here…” she tried to explain the situation. She increased the friction on my clitoris, making me gasp for release.

“You’re fucking with my mind,” I said, no longer caring about my language. It was too much to comprehend, to take in.

“The Resistance developed a time machine to change the past,” she informed me. She took my hand and put it on her pussy. She was wet as ever. “We want a better now.”

“Hold on a minute…” I was shaking with passion and with anticipation. “How can you be my incarnation?”

“Our resistance scientists have discovered that consciousness transcends the human body after death to later occupy another body,” she said between the kisses she planted on my breasts. “We know that I am your consciousness’ incarnation.”

“Fuck me!” I was confused.

“That’s what I’m trying to do,” she said. “But you keep interrupting me.”

“Okay then,” I said, pushing her off me. “Why me? Why now?”

“We don’t have a lot of time before you have to go back,” she said as she reluctantly moved back and stood up. She paced the room naked while she told me about my future, that I would become the most powerful woman in the world and would turn women off sexual pleasure.

“Well, a woman needs sex like I need a bicycle without a saddle,” I said, trying to convince myself that what I just did with her and the pleasure she provided for me didn’t matter. I had never experienced such exquisite desire or knew that I could enjoy the act of giving pleasure to someone else.

She sat next to me on the tiny bed, pushing me onto my back and spread my legs. When her tongue touched my pussy, I jumped. I was in heaven. My pussy leaked juices like there was no tomorrow. My lover my-self continued to drink from my cunt.

My future incarnation stood up from her kneeling position between my legs and sat with her legs open and her pussy touching mine. I believed they called this the scissors-fuck. We fucked each other. I realized that I was fucking myself and it was delicious. We became one, we disappeared into each other.

After another mind-blowing orgasm, we plopped onto the bed, not the tiny one we started on but a large circular bed in a spacious room. The low romantic light came from nowhere and yet from everywhere. Beautiful nature pictures flickered on the screen walls and erotic music filled my ears. She turned me onto my back and kissed me.

“You did it,” she said and kissed me again, her tongue slipping into my mouth. I looked into her beautiful eyes and saw myself. I sucked on my own tongue and knew everything would be alright.

The next thing I knew, I was back in time… my time.

 

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments