Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Quickie With A Stranger

"A quick encounter with a complete stranger."

35
10 Comments 10
6.4k Views 6.4k
335 words 335 words

Keys were still in my hand as I stepped through the door and he already had me bent over. My skirt was flipped up over my back. His hands were warm as they palmed my ass, rubbing in a circular pattern before laying a quick slap on my cheeks.

“This is for teasing me all night long,” he said as he landed another slap.

It’s true, after seeing him across the bar, I flirted and teased him. We had several drinks together and grooved on the dance floor until he agreed to walk me home.

I moaned and wiggled my ass for him. My cheeks were starting to redden but I egged him on for more.

He didn’t wait to remove my damp thong, as he slipped the thick head of his cock to my wet opening. He slapped my ass again and I pushed back, taking him inside me in a rush.

He groaned and pushed further, filling me up with his entire length.

I stumbled forward, threatening to topple over in the five inch heels I wore. He grabbed my waist, steadying me as he began a fast hard pumping action. He fucked me with complete abandon.

My legs trembled as my pussy unleashed a gush of hot liquid. I moaned as my orgasm made me even hornier.

He didn’t let up, going at my hole like a jackhammer. I wanted him to come so badly I started stroking his sac with my fingertips as it slapped against me.

After a few strokes, he pushed me against the wall, slowing his thrusts as he spurted his white hot cum inside me.

He was out the door as quickly as it all started.

I could feel our combined fluids still flowing down my legs and my pussy tingled from the intense pounding. I clung to the wall until my legs were steady to support my weight.

“Fuck!” I said out loud to the empty hallway, “I should have gotten his name!”

Published 
Written by missluv2write
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments