Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Quick Change

8
8 Comments 8
1.8k Views 1.8k
869 words 869 words

Author's Notes

"A short story about a femdom and how quickly some things change."

She walks confidently around her submissive as he kneels on the floor, naked apart from his collar and leash. He’s her pet that she loves to edge, to torment, but she’s been easy on him this week. She let him get away with too much this week, so tonight it was going to be a different story.

The heels of her black latex boots click on the wooden floor as she walks. Her tight short red-latex dress that allows her breasts to be exposed is her pet’s favourite outfit.

He was sitting there begging her to let him cum. After being edged for the fifth time he was starting to break. She was enjoying his pain. He had been cumming far too much lately and needed to learn some self-control. She’s not going to let him cum tonight but he doesn’t know that.

His balls are full and ready to explode with that tight band around them. His cock also with a band around the base looks hard as a rock. Sticking up. Wanting attention. Needing a release. She taps his balls with her foot and he flinches, and yet he kneels, begging for more.

“Such a pathetic slut aren’t you!” She insults him.

She kneels in front of him, getting close and he can feel her breath on his lips. Her right-hand grips his pathetic dick and her left grips his balls. While squeezing them she starts to stroke his cock. Hard and fast. She wants to get him to the edge quickly. She looks into his eyes and sees the pleasure on his face until she grips his balls tighter and then she sees the grimace of pain.

His cock is rock hard in her hand and he’s breathing heavily.

“Please miss, let me cum. Please miss, I need to miss, I beg you!”

She keeps stroking, he’s so close but then she stops. Letting go of his genitals. She stands and he almost falls forward and she hears the whispers leave his lips.

Then she strokes his cock while she twists his nipple. He’s breathing hard and fast as if he’s already close. It’s taken only a few minutes for him to build up to an orgasm. He truly believes he’s going to cum this time, she can’t keep doing this to him, can she? But she does.

“You’re such a pussy,” she comments as she walks away, laughing.

She doesn’t hear his movements only the feeling of being turned and shoved against the wall. His hand is around her throat, keeping her there. His other hand quickly finds her moist pussy and shoves three fingers inside it. He’s finger fucking her before her brain has a chance to catch up on what’s going on.

IsabelaParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaParker

She can feel him turn her on. She’s starting to build up to an orgasm. He latches his mouth onto her left nipple and sucks on it. She screams, she’s going to cum, she’s going to cum…

And then he stops just as quickly as he started.

“Oh! You bastard,” she screams.

He laughs and turns her around quickly to face the wall. He spanks her arse roughly; ten hard spanks on alternating cheeks and all she does is hold back her moans of pleasure. His right-hand moves to the front of her and in an instant it’s inside her pussy again this time four fingers fucking her. His left-hand caresses her bum before he slides a finger into her tight puckered hole.

He fucks both holes. Her orgasm is building up again. She wants to climax but lets it build through her body; knowing not to say anything this time, not to give the game away. He isn’t stupid though and he can feel her body ready to explode and so he stops, again.

Frustrated she hits the wall with her fists. This only excites him further and he grabs her by the wrist and throws her on the bed. It crosses his mind she’s not even trying to fight back. Holding her wrists down he lines his cock up and she helps him by lifting her bum so he can slide deep into her. The fucking is animalistic. He’s possessed and all he is thinking of is shooting his load into her. He doesn’t care if she climaxes or not, frankly, he hopes she doesn’t.

His head is buried in her neck and he’s grunting and breathing hard. She’s screaming in pleasure and her legs are wrapped tightly around him, keeping him inside her. He’s simply fucking her, in and out, fast and deep.

She is powerless and cannot stop him from releasing his seed. She feels it explode inside her body. She climbs her own orgasmic ladder but he pulls out of her. He lays there on top of her for a while; exhausted from the effort. He finally rolls off her, laying on his back, on the bed. Satisfied.

She lays there next to him, her body unsatisfied, but her mind swimming with the pleasure of the ride.

 

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments