Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Normal Wednesday Evening

"Everything started as a normal Wednesday evening at home, but imaginations are a wonderful thing"

7
3 Comments 3
1.5k Views 1.5k
851 words 851 words

It was just another Wednesday evening. Dinner was done and the wine was out. I was lying propped against one of the three couches, in shorts and a t-shirt, watching a ‘you can afford not to pay attention’ film while my wife, excuse me my hot wife, was grabbing a shower.

Just as I was pouring another glass, I heard her walk in and sit on the couch above me. Her legs were either side of my head and she smelled so delightful. I poured her a glass of wine, turned and handed to her as she relaxed in a sumptuous white towelling robe.

We chatted about the day but I was getting distracted by her scent and visions of her in the shower, soaping her body. I knew she found it an erotic experience and we had had great sex in every shower we could find.

As the TV faded into the distance, my focus was on her and the throb beginning to grow in my cock. I let my spare hand slide down over the front of my shorts and just rub my hardness surreptitiously as we chatted about the mundane.

As I got more turned on, my touching became more obvious and I really wanted to touch myself. I undid my leather belt and button and pushed the zip down. As I opened the front of my shorts and slipped my hand in I heard a quiet sigh behind me.

With my hand on my cock, I knew she would be watching. We liked to watch each other masturbate and would often do it together. I was waiting for her to start touching herself but I refused to turn round.

As I ran my thumb over my juicy head, I felt her shift and heard a rustle high up. Her breasts and nipples were very sensitive and when she moaned I knew her hand was inside her robe.

Her legs had started to move and I could feel her tensing her thighs as she played with her nipples. I lifted my bum and pushed my shorts down to my ankles, raised my knees and let them fall apart as I started to slowly stroke my aching cock.

That was the signal for her to lift her left foot on to the couch. I heard her undo her robe so she could rub her pussy. Her moans and breathing changed as she started to play with her clit. She was wet. I could hear those tell-tale sounds as she slipped a finger in and out of her beautiful, shaved pussy. It was simply beautiful.

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

As I stroked I pictured her above me, imagining clearly what she was doing. I had watched and heard her many times.

The TV continued with its desperate programming as we sat inches apart, not interested at all with what was happening on the screen. As we could do was watch each other pleasuring ourselves.

Her breathing and moaning was getting more intense. My cock was hard and throbbing with pre-cum covering the swollen head.

I couldn’t wait anymore. I got up onto my knees and turned to look at her. One hand was on her right breast, her finger and thumb rolling her nipple. Her other hand was between her parted legs, fingers circling her clit which was swollen and shiny.

I moved closer, my cock pointing at her pussy. She reached up and took it in her hand and began to stroke slowly as we looked deeply into each other's eyes. Then I moved closer again and she started to rub my cock all over her wet pussy.

She concentrated on her clit, sliding the head all over it. Then she slid it up and down coating it in her juices. As she put it back on her clit, her eyes closed and she moaned loudly as the pleasure flooded through her.

I put my hands on her thighs as she rubbed the head of my cock directly against the tip of her clit. As she went faster, I moved closer to apply more pressure. We knew each other so well as we moved towards our mutual orgasms.

Every movement was getting us closer and closer. She moved my cock faster against her clit. Her thighs started to shake as her breaths shortened. My eyes were half-closed as I felt my orgasm starting to build.

Faster and faster she went as I pressed. Everything about her told me she was close. I was too. She opened her eyes and nodded and whispered, “Fuck.”

Then it hit. Her head went back as her orgasm took her. As I watched her cum, my own orgasm took me and I shot my cum all over her pussy and stomach and then collapsed onto her. 

Slowly we began to calm and once we had recovered I flopped next to her on the couch. As she put her head on my shoulder, I pulled her close, lifted her face and kissed her softly.

She smiled at me and said, “Is there nothing decent on the box tonight?”

Published 
Written by Edward36
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments