Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hotwife Overachieves

"A hotwife's first time goes better than expected."

28
6 Comments 6
798 Views 798
268 words 268 words

Although it was 3 a.m. and he was almost asleep, he clearly heard the front door open and his wife come in. He could tell it was her because her high heels made a very recognizable click on the hardwood floor. Shortly she came into the bedroom where he was already in bed.

"So did you do it?" he asked, his mind racing at an incredible pace, wondering whether she had finally done what they had talked about for so long.

She giggled and said "Mayyyybe. But I need you right now." She quickly kicked off her heels and slipped her tight black dress and panties off. He slid his boxers off, the only thing he was wearing. He was instantly rock hard – almost painfully hard – and his mind was racing, wondering if she had actually gone through with it.

She climbed up on the bed and positioned herself on top of him, then slid his thick cock into her pussy. It was incredibly wet, wetter than he had ever felt her before, and he entered her much more easily than usual.

"Is ... is that his cum?" he asked. She giggled again as she started riding him. "No, baby, it's not his cum. It's their cum." He immediately came, far harder than he ever had before, firing jet after jet after jet of his cum deeply into the large pool of sperm that was already inside her.

As his orgasm finally subsided, easily the longest he had ever had, she smiled and leaned over to whisper in his ear.

"So do you want me to do it again?"

Published 
Written by CarolinaOnMyMind
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments