Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A College Adventure

"This is a true story from my days as a grad student"

6
6 Comments 6
3.6k Views 3.6k
977 words 977 words

I was a second-year grad student at a large public university. Because I had some real-world experience and the department was short on adjunct faculty, I was given the opportunity to teach a “principles of management” course for a couple of semesters.

I was assigned an office in a little-used building quite a way from the department building. The downside was I was kind of isolated from what was going on in the department, but the upside was I had a lot of privacy and quiet.  There were only two or three other grad students in the building, and we were fairly spread out.

The first semester was a bit rocky as I wasn’t sure how to keep a room full of freshmen interested in management principles. But I worked my way through the course and eventually, finals were over. In those days, we posted the grades outside our offices and then had a couple of days to submit final grades to the registrar. I posted the grades and added a note that said if a student wanted to discuss their grade, they could bring their tests and papers by the next day.

I only had two students who came by. One wrote so poorly I thought he needed to take a remedial writing course before anything else. I added a couple of points but his grade stayed the same. The other student had missed about a third of the classes and his tests reflected it. Again, a few points, no grade change.

When the next semester began, I wound up with a more involved group of students. A few would stay around after class to ask questions and discuss the lecture. One of them was a cute Asian girl named Judy Liu.  She also stopped by my office a few times, especially before tests, because she really wanted a good grade in the class.

Again, the semester was over, finals done, grades and the note posted. Judy had done well in the class, a solid B. Surprisingly, she showed up at my office the next day with her tests and papers. We went over everything, but she had done poorly on her midterm and there just weren’t enough points to get her grade to an A. When I told her that, she broke down and started to cry.

I offered her a box of tissues and once she got control, she told me her parents were very traditional and expected all their kids to only get A’s. She told me she didn’t know how she could face them with a B. She asked if she could do extra credit, and I told her it was too late to start that.

She stood up and came around my desk and asked if there was anything she could do to raise her grade. I guess I was naïve and didn’t understand what she was hinting at. Since I was slow to respond, she walked towards me and straddled my legs. Then she pulled her shirt over her head, revealing perky, cute B-sized tits. By then the light had gone on in my brain, but I told her I could lose my job and possibly get kicked out of the grad program.

SamanthaMuray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaMuray

She told me that nobody would ever know. This was way before cell phones and cameras, so there was no real evidence. She took my hands and placed them on her tits. They were small and firm. And I could feel the nipples growing under my touch. She leaned down and we started to kiss. Her tongue was dancing in my mouth and I explored hers as well.

She told me to stand up. I did. She undid my jeans and pulled them down, hooking her fingers in my boxers and dragging them along. Then she kind of pushed me back into my chair, dropped to her knees and grabbed my cock. She started by just licking the tip, then the shaft. The next thing I knew, she had my cock in her mouth and was bobbing up and down on me. At that point, I wanted her skirt off, but she said she was a virgin and needed to stay that way. So, I accepted I was only getting a blowjob and just kept playing with her tits and nipples. For a young woman, she had a very talented tongue and mouth and, truthfully, it didn’t take long for her to have me close to cumming. I told her I was going to cum, and she popped my cock out her mouth and told me to go ahead. She didn’t want cum on her clothes.

Back in her mouth, my cock went. Some more licks, more sucking, and I came hard in her mouth. As soon as I was done, she hopped off her knees, grabbed a tissue and spit my spew into it. She then tossed it in the trash can. I cleaned myself up, pulled up my boxers and jeans and saw she’d put her shirt back on.

I took her midterm back and added a bunch of points to it and recalculated her grade to an A. I told her I’d submit the revised grade to the registrar tomorrow with all the other grades. She smiled, picked up her papers and walked out the door.

I never got found out. And while I saw her around the department on occasion, we simply said hi and walked on. I learned a couple of years later that she had left the university to go to a small school closer to her home. I was disappointed I never had another opportunity to “change a grade” for her. And I never had an offer to do it again. But in this situation, once was more than enough.

 

Published 
Written by darkroot50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments