Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Chance Encounter

"Who knew the casual flirting would lead to this?"

24
16 Comments 16
9.3k Views 9.3k
988 words 988 words
I was a little confused when I heard the knock at my door at 2:37 am. I had just slipped into bed and was about to doze off when I heard the knock. I had a feeling it may have been my neighbor from the building across the way returning after she had tried to enter my apartment - by mistake, of course, since they look pretty similar. Especially when you’re drunk.

“Can I help you?” I asked, noticing that she was dolled up compared to her usual attire that I had always seen her in.

“What are you doing in...oh wait, this isn’t my apartment. I’m so sorry!” she said, using the door frame to keep her balance.

“No, you live in the building across from here,” I pointed in the opposite direction, making sure to appreciate her looks when she turned away from me.

“Wow, I feel so stupid...drunk…” she mumbled before smiling at me and walking towards her building.

Alright then…

I walked back to my bedroom before crawling back into bed, but I wasn’t going to be able to get back to sleep just yet, not after that. She was a beauty, someone I had seen around the complex for a little bit, but our encounters only resulted in eye contact followed with a friendly smile. I never really thought much of it because I always thought she had a boyfriend.

Knock, knock, knock.

“What the fuck?” I mumbled, pulling back the blanket and quickly throwing my shorts back on to see who else had decided to knock on my door at 3:00 am.

I opened the door to see the same woman standing there, wearing a sexy smile and the same little-black-dress that she donned when she mistakenly tried to enter my apartment. I returned the same smile before my eyes roamed her lithe body, taking in the curves that her dress did nothing to hide.

Fuck. Me.

As if she read my mind, she pushed past me and walked through the threshold of my entry way, before grabbing my hand and dragging me to my bedroom.

“Sit,” she ordered as she shut the door like we needed the privacy from the empty apartment.

Nothing. She said nothing. Instead, she dropped to her knees, never breaking eye contact, before pulling the hem of my shorts down, exposing my cock that was slowly growing in anticipation of what she had planned with it. Still, nothing was said as she kept our eyes locked before pushing my legs apart and moving in between them. She grasped a hold of my inflating member, giving it a firm squeeze, before my appendage met the warmth of her mouth. I gasped as she closed her lips around the head of my dick, slowly sucking me, never breaking eye contact.

“Fuck,” I breathed out, not letting my gaze lift from the beautiful sight in front of me.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as she took my cock further into her mouth.

She took my dick deeper into her mouth, reaching the back of her throat, before repeating the process a few times.

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames

I tried my best to keep my load firmly in my sack, not wanting to blow the fun (see what I did there?) just yet, as she still kept eye contact with me. She continued her sucking for a few minutes until she decided that she had to have my meat inside her.

She stood up before undoing that beautiful dress, revealing the amazing body that I could only dream about up until that point, before climbing on top of me. She lined my saliva covered stick with her soaked entrance before impaling herself to glory with one, swift, downward thrust.

She bounced up and down on my rod, using the momentum of the springs in the mattress to propel herself up, before she came crashing back down, grinding her clit on my pelvic bone briefly. Her cunt gripped my shaft as she moved up and down. Her moaning grew louder, her breathing became erratic, the closer she came to flooding my fuck stick. Her hands caressed and squeezed her ample tits with her lithe fingers having a go at her nipples in the process. Her breasts jutted out from her chest as she threw her head back with a loud moan as I felt her pussy clamp down extremely hard on my steel shaft.

“Oh, fuck!” she screamed as she went rigid, cumming hard on my cock.

I flipped us over as soon as she came down from her orgasmic high before fucking her with only one intention: to fill her womb as full as I could with my built up load.

“Fuck me like you mean it. Fuck me like the whore I’m being right now,” she said, spurring me on to fuck her like I’d always dreamt of doing.

I grunted my response before bracing myself on my hands and giving her pussy the railing she came for. I slammed my dick as deep as it would go over and over again, eliciting a series of filthy moans and demands. I wanted to fuck this girl for weeks, so I was making sure I gave her a fucking that she would remember in the morning, no matter how drunk she may or may not have been. But even through all of that, I was still wanting my own release.

“Oh, fuck! I’m gonna…” I moaned out, my balls tight against my body, as I knew what was about to happen.

“Fucking do it! Cum deep inside my slutty cunt! Oh FUCK!” she cried out as I shoved my dick as deep as I could get it, my cum filling her deepest depths before collapsing on top of her.

I pulled out of her pussy before pulling her to me and quickly falling asleep. She was gone the next morning.

Published 
Written by jhmik_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments