Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your First Happy Ending

"Relaxed and ready to go, you enjoy your first happy ending massage."

37
13 Comments 13
5.0k Views 5.0k
616 words 616 words

The room is dimly lit, and soft, serene music is playing in the background. You walk in and see a white massage table that looks quite comfortable. You undress feeling unsure of what’s to happen next but are ready for the good time you’ve been promised. You lay on the table face down and relax into the cushions.

I come into the room, and, the way your head is positioned, you can’t see me as I enter. I greet you, and my soft voice makes you feel comfortable. The first thing I do is admire your body, excited to feel the muscles I can see on your shoulders and biceps. I use lotion to start massaging your back, really getting deep into the muscles and making sure you are as relaxed as possible. I get on the table and straddle you, and you’re pleased to feel the only thing between us are my thin panties. I use the position to get better leverage and massage your shoulders and arms, really taking my time over each muscle I feel. Then, all of a sudden, my hands are off you.

Still straddling you, all you can hear is the sound of a lid opening. I massage body oil over my breasts and lean my body down so you can feel them against your skin. I use the body oil to rub my body against yours and you can’t help but get hard. A moan escapes your lips, and I know what I need to do next. I hop off the table and instruct you to turn over on your back, and, as you turn, you realize you can finally see me. Your eyes wander over my body as you take in my big boobs and playful expression and your cock twitches with anticipation.

AgataRii1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataRii1

I come over to you and rub massage oil between my hands and run my hands over your body, getting closer and closer to your cock, until I can’t help but want to feel it in my hands. I take my hands and feel up and down your shaft and you let out a deep moan. I squeeze slightly and rub my hand up and down your cock quickly while watching your face as you lean into ecstasy. After I feel like you’re about to cum I take a break.

You stand up, and I know what you want, so, I get on my knees and look up at you expectantly. You come closer and I waste no time putting your cock between my lips. I lick up and down your long thick shaft and put your head in my lips. You can’t help yourself and you shove your cock into my mouth and fuck my throat until my eyes are watering. I feel your cock deep in my throat, and my mouth can barely take all of you.

I feel myself getting wetter with each thrust of your cock. Your groans become deeper and more aggressive, and I can feel your cock twitch in my mouth, letting me know you’re about to cum. You face fuck me just until you’re about to orgasm, but then you pull out and I jerk you off onto my face. You have such a big load and it gets all over my face and tits so messily, but I look up at you with my big eyes, lick my lips, taste your sweet cum on my tongue and say thank you. I get up and leave, and as you watch my ass jiggle you know you’ll be coming back for another happy ending very soon. 

Published 
Written by puffin99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments