Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You little dirty young man...

13
7 Comments 7
15.2k Views 15.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Tonight, with my new camera, I wanted do something that I wasn’t brave enough to do before.

I brought my camera out, to a street that full of bars and clubs. My purpose wasn’t to enter any of these bars or clubs, but to stand on the street and take some hot photos. I followed different hot girls who wore gorgeously stunning. I wondered how many of them were wearing thongs tonight. So I took a lot of photos of those women who have sexy asses.

I was standing and following them for almost two hours, and I didn’t find much. "Perhaps I really should go” I thought, feeling disappointed and hopeless. “True, I’m wasting my time, damn it!” I said to myself.

When I decided to leave, I saw a lady, who was about 35 or 36 years old with straight long, black hair, tanned and slim. Her boobs were so big, perhaps 36D? I was not sure, all I knew for certain was that they were huge. She wore a pair of white tight trousers and a black shirt. The lace edge of her bra escaped from the collar of her shirt. She was walking in front of me. I stared at her butt, she had a very firm, sexy ass and her black thong was showing through her white trousers. That turned me on. I took my camera and switched it on. I started to follow this very sexy lady, and started taking photos of her butt.

However, when I took the first picture, my camera made a noise. “Damn it! I forgot to switch the sound off! She must know someone is taking photo from behind! Will I get caught?!”

But she didn’t turn around, it seemed that she didn’t hear that sound. She just kept walking straight. I thought the music playing in the bars saved my life. Then I switched the sound off, and kept following her. She wore black high heels, her legs were so long and slim. Her whole body seemed in the perfect scale! And I could see her thong as she walked every step. The trousers just seemed cannot cover her ass.

My heart was pumping so hard and fast as I took photos of her back. And my cock was getting harder and harder as I kept seeing her hot ass.

We walked from a noisy street that full of bars to a silent street that I couldn’t see more than twenty people. I kept following, and she didn’t notice my presence.

She kept walking and she stopped at a door of a building. By then, there was no one in the street except us. I realised that it probably was her apartment, so I pretended that I wasn’t following. I passed her with great disappointment, “why would she arrive home in such a short time…?” I thought.

Then, I heard someone calling, “you, boy”. As I said, there were no the third person in the street, so I turned my head and asked, “are you calling me, miss?”

“Yes! You. You have been following me since I left the bar. What are you doing exactly?” When she said this, she looked at the camera on my neck, which I left switched on.

“I…….I…”

“You were taking photos behind me, were you?” She pointed at my camera.

I was so afraid and I told a lie. “No… I was just hanging around and taking photos in the streets.”

Obviously, she didn’t buy it. She came to me and took me camera, pressed the review button. All the photos she saw were her own butt, and she certainly recognized them.

“You dirty little boy, you were taking photos of my ass? How old are you?”

“I…’m … I’m sorry… miss…”

“How old are you! I asked!” She commanded.

“I’m 19. I’m sorry, I will delete them immediately,…” I said, afraid and discouraged.

“Do you like my ass, do you find it sexy and hot? Little young man?”

I flushed “Yes… that’s why I took photos ...”

She smiled, satisfied. “and it seems that you are interested in what I’m wearing inside, I can tell that you saw my underwear.”

“Um…” I don’t know how to answer.

“Say the truth, boy! You like what you see, don’t you?” She commanded even harder.

“Yes. I do like it.”

It’s the only sentence that popped up in my mind.

Her smile was even bigger.

RachelCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachelCat

“Then…” She stared at me, tempted me, “Do you wanna see more… or feel more… ?”

What?! Is it really happening or I am just dreaming?! My heart is pumping so freaking hard. And my cock… it is getting so hard. And she noticed that.

“Oh… someone is telling me that you want more.” Her attention stayed at my jeans where it was protruding. She laughed, evilly but sexy and pretty. “Actually, I want some night snack, if you think you can try to fulfill my need, come with me.” And she turned and opened the door. I followed, closely. I could still hear my heart roaring.

Her apartment was on the first floor. She pushed me into her apartment. And asked, ”You aren’t a virgin, are you?”

I flushed and I struggled if I should tell her that truth that I was. But I thought that it was better telling her the truth at that moment.

“Oh really? That’s rare, you are still a virgin?” She laughed. “Then it is your lucky day.”

“Really, it is my lucky day, the luckiest day I ever had!” I smiled with great excitement expecting what was going to happen.

She asked me to lie on her bed, and she took off my tee-shirt. At the meantime, she stripped, and I saw her lace black bra. Her boobs were really huge! I wanted to kiss them immediately after they were uncovered.

I then realised that she actually smelled great. I loved her scent. She was on her knees, looking at me on the bed, and started to unbutton my jeans.

“Young man, you have a nice cock. And I’m sure that it’s got hard for quite a long time. It’s steel hard now. I love it! And I also am happy to see a shaved one. It looks tasty…”

I really enjoy this compliment because I haven’t shown my dick to any girls before. I didn’t know what comment would girls give about it, especially that I shaved. But now, I know!

She moved down slowly and started kissing my cock, gently. The feeling was… great! She kissed slowly and almost everywhere of my cock. I want more! And it seemed that she could hear me, she opened her mouth, sucking. I could feel that her tongue was rolling with my cock. I could feel how wet and warm her mouth is. And she soon moved her mouth forward and backward. After a few time, before I could tell, I cum, all inside her mouth, perhaps because it was my first time.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know it would be that soon, I was not fast enough to inform you…”

She looked at me and she held all my cum in her mouth, but there was a drip dropping on my stomach as she raised her head to see me. She swallowed all my cum and moved to my stomach, licked that drop with happiness.

“I didn’t expect that there was so much cum from you. Now I want more.”

I stopped her, and asked, “Miss, if you don’t mind, may I lick yours?” She looked at me with stun, seemed asking “do you know what to do?”

I soon answered her by action. I moved my lips to hers, and I felt her tongue was coming out for mine. So our tongues soon twisted together. My lips and tongue were not the only where were busy at that time but also my hands, unbuttoned her pants at the same time.

She then stripped her trousers off. What in front of me was a sexy hot ass with a black lace thong. I moved down and kissed her secrete place. That was a shaved pussy. With my kisses, she moaned. I kissed everywhere outside of her pussy, and my fingers were also moving, trying to go inside there. Her pussy became so wet and the juice was sweet. My tongue entered her pussy and at that time, she moaned louder. This encouraged me, making me to kiss more hardly and made my fingers went deeper. Five minutes later, she yelled, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming, don’t stop, please don’t stop! I want it bad!!” and she just shook.

I woke and saw that there was a very satisfying smile on her face. I knew I did it! I made her feel great!

“You little liar, I don’t believe that it’s your first time,” she smiled.

“It really is my first time, I learned it from porn. And I also learned a lot from those porn stars, do you want me doing that for you, miss?”

“You tell me, little liar.” There was a glance on her face.

The story has not yet ended, I would continue writing, if you like this story. Thank you.

Published 
Written by krad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments