Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife's First Threesome

"Living your fantasy"

25
5 Comments 5
55.3k Views 55.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
One night, my wife asked me what my wildest sexual fantasy was. I often fantasized about what it would be like to share my wife with another guy or watch, while a well hung stud and another woman pleasure my wife. I wasn’t sure how she would react but I told her anyway. Initially, she seemed surprised and shocked, but she asked me to describe the details of my fantasy. As I elaborated, Linda grabbed my hand and put it between her legs. Her drenched pussy was clear evidence that she was as turned on by the idea as I was. As I continued, Linda climbed on top of me and fucked my chest with her wet pussy, leaving a trail of white creamy juice, as she lowered her head on my pulsating rigid cock. I finished my fantasy, as Linda licked the last drop of cum from my spent rod. From that day on, Linda teased me about bringing home a stud so she could experience a threesome. I finally decided to call her bluff.

“I hope you know what your doing,” my hesitant friend, John, said. “I’m sure not going to deny I’ve always wanted to fuck Linda.”

“Come on,” I said, leading the way into the bedroom. Linda had gone to bed earlier, thinking that John and I were going to be up late.

My beautiful wife was propped up on a pillow, reading one of those spicy romance novels when we came into the bedroom. The blanket was pulled up to her waist, leaving the huge mounds of her naked tits exposed. I heard the sharp intake of breath from John, as he caught sight of Linda’s huge tits.

“Tom!” Linda gasped, trying to hide her big jugs behind her book. “What’s going on?”

“You keep telling me to bring you some stud home, so we can have a threesome. I’m just giving you what you’ve been asking for.”

“I was only teasing you,” Linda said softly. “I didn’t really mean it.”

That might have been the case, but I wasn’t imagining the way her gaze fixed on John as he undressed. I could tell that she was trying to guess the size of John’s cock by the way she stared at the massive bulge in his underwear. Her shyness turned to awe as she gasped, when John exposed his massive prick.

“Well, it’s a little late to tell me that now,” I said, leading the way toward the bed. “I promised John he could fuck you!”

“Are we really going to do it?” Linda whispered.

There was a glow of excitement in her eyes and voice which she couldn’t conceal.

“His cock is bigger than any cock I’ve ever had!” Linda said excitedly.

“12 inches long and 3 inches thick,” John said.

I could feel Linda shake as I lay on her left side and John on her right.

Once we had Linda sandwiched between us, I got her to turn, so she was facing John. My cock-loving wife wasted no time in throwing a leg over his, opening herself up to him. From the contented sigh she let out, I knew she’d taken his long thick cock into her pussy.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

Instead of feeding my cock to her talented mouth as I’d first intended, I got the urge to do something different. I pulled a tube of K-Y jelly from the dresser drawer and applied a liberal coating to my pulsating cock.

John was already pumping my wife, as I pried her asscheeks and brought the rounded head of my cock to the little entrance to her back door. Linda loved a good ass fucking almost as much as having her pussy fucked. Easing the head of my cock past the tight ring of her asshole, I pushed, until my whole shaft was buried in her tight ass. I could feel John’s huge cock rubbing against mine, as he fucked Linda.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Linda chanted, as I began to move my long cock shaft in and out of the tightness of her asshole. “Fuck me! Fuck me hard!”

I paced my fuck-strokes so when John was pulling his cock out, I was shoving mine deep into Linda’s ass. Reaching around, I found her nearest breast and brought it into my mouth.

John and I came within seconds of each other. Once my ass-fucking cock had drained my balls of all the hot jism they had to offer, I left the bed to get a round of drinks.

When I came back into the bedroom, I was greeted by the sight of Linda kneeling over John draining the last drop of cum from his spent cock. Her tongue was busily licking all over his cock and balls. Kneeling on the bed the way she was, Linda’s just fucked ass and pussy were visible. Huge loads of cum were streaming down her leg. I knelt down behind her and slid my cock into her cum filled pussy.

“I want you both to cum in my mouth,” Linda insisted.

I watched John fill my wife’s open mouth with his huge load. Cum dripped from her lips unto her rock hard nipples. John licked his cum from Linda’s tits, as I exploded into her mouth.

Linda noticed that John’s cock was still erect. She pushed him onto his back and guided his missile to her waiting pussy. The length of his newly revived cock slid easily into the depths of her pussy. Instead of getting involved, I watched in fascination, as the long cock rod slid in and out of my wife, stretching her cunt with each thrust. By the intensity and volume of her moans, I knew Linda was going to cum soon. Her body shook violently as her fuck pace increased. Her creamy white pussy juice covered his cock and balls. This was the first time I’d ever watched another man fuck my wife and I found the sight extremely exciting. In a matter of a few minutes John was coming, filling Linda's pussy. She climbed off his cock and showed me her cream filled pussy before shoving it in John's face. Linda rocked her pussy over John's tongue until she squirted her load into his mouth and covered his body with her creamy pussy juice.

After John left, Linda promised me that it wouldn’t be the last time I get to watch her get fucked.

Published 
Written by cdoug
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments