Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where do we start? The truth, as it was! Part 1

"First time innocence"

10
5 Comments 5
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Sherri was a lovely lady, with a nice tight figure, a lovely face and my favourite, legs to die for. Sherri was five years younger me and not had many sexual encounters when we first met. That is not to say there were not many who did not try to slide between her legs. Many a man had tried and failed. I think the number of so-called blue balls cases she was responsible for were many that I personally knew about. How many I did not know about, the sky is the limit.

Sherri was a natural tease and I do not think she even realised it when we first met. At that time in her life, she was very reserved in what she wore, long skirts or trousers and tops that completely hid her breasts from view. Yet she still had the ability to get men hard, with little touches and giggles that gave the impression she was eager to have her pussy massaged.

On more than one occasion I saw men slide their hands up her leg, high up her legs onto her firm thighs before she innocently would say, “I do not think you should be doing that.” 

This was before we became a couple, so I thought I had no chance or opportunity to feel the warmth of those legs or thrusting of her hips. Sherri loved to dance and on the dance floor she would thrust and swing her hips to the music like one of those lovely Hawaiian ladies when they danced their traditional dances.

As you can see from the picture I am describing, Sherri was an innocent lady with the natural charm of a goddess yet she did not even realise the power she had over men. She had an angelic face of beauty with the body of a temptress and she did not know it.

We met in a factory working together and we talked about everything, including which men she thought were hot and her thoughts; fantasies which she thought would never become reality. We would laugh about her fantasies as she slowly opened up more to me, yet never did I think I would be having my fantasies fulfilled by this lady.

We would often have lunch together and during the summer months, we would lie on the grass outside the factory. Sherri would lie back and rest her head on me. Often she would lie across my waist and I could feel her head resting against my cock. Thoughts of fucking her would flash through my head and my cock would be hard as she turned her head and smiled at me as we spoke.

I did not know if she knew that I was hard, I guess that is one of the blessings that I am endowed with what is commonly called a pencil dick or whether she enjoyed teasing me, I honestly cannot say. What I can say is the number of times I had to go to the toilet and masturbate before returning could not be counted in double digits I am sure. When I did return to work after taking care of my hard cock, I am not sure if it was my big smile as I walked past her or her just being friendly but she would always give me a gleaming big smile that almost had me hard once again.

Sherri could have me do anything with a smile or a soft rub of her hand across my arm. How I would mentally think of her hand sliding off my arm and rubbing my cock through my pants. I am sure I was in total arousal every time I was within touching distance and this just became more powerful when and if we laid out on the grass.

Then one day it happened. After a function at work while we were drinking she told me that the alcohol was going straight to her head and she was feeling horny she thought. She thought she was horny, I laughed but I could see from the look on her face that she was looking aroused.

RachelCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachelCat

Attempting to be a gentleman, I kept my distance even though I would have loved to take her then and there at the function. As the night progressed more people arrived and Sherri was left standing because there were no seats. I stood up and offered her my seat and she refused. When I sat back down she came over to me and giggling she sat on my lap.

OMG!!

Sherri’s skirt might have been long and reserved, certainly not tight and revealing but the material was thin. I could feel every detail like the outline of her panties and the heat. This lady was on heat, I could feel the heat between her legs and as you might have guessed I was instantly hard. It was torture at it’s best. Every movement was transmitted through my cock and I could feel it pushing against her. If she could feel my pencil dick rubbing against her she never said anything and we laughed and talked. All the time I was feeling like I was on the verge of a sticky mess.

Sherri would lean back and tilt her head to the side as she laughed and talked to me. Many times she would look at me and ask if I was okay, swinging her body to one side, swivelling her body on my cock and increasing the pressure on my cock. I was sure that my cock had pushed between her legs, separated only by the thin material of our clothing.

Sherri was rocking her hips slowly and looking slightly flushed in the face while we sat at a function with people everywhere. It was a slow build up, a slow motion as she carefully rocked her hips as she looked around her and at myself as though she did not want anyone to know she was getting hornier by the minute. Her face was looking more and more flushed with a look on it as though she had gone to another world and she was there alone.

Her laughs and giggles had gone. Sherri was biting her bottom lip and I think she was starting to try and thrust her hips faster. Quiet moans would escape her lips and her breathing was becoming more rapid. Was this actually happening or had I drunk too much and fallen asleep dreaming of Sherri?

OMG!!

Sherri was starting to moan louder and she turned towards me and bit my shoulder. The pain went throughout my body but did not muffle the feeling of my cock rubbing against this hot lady. I could feel the pre-cum on my cock and I was dying to hike her skirt up, rip my pants open and slide my cock into her pussy. The material separating us felt wet and I thought I had cum without realising it when she leant toward my ear and whispered that she felt very wet between the legs and was a bit concerned.

I smiled back at her and said, “I think you have just cum?”

Had this lady I had masturbated over many times, just cum while sitting on my lap? Had she moaned and cum while sitting on me? Was I dreaming and about to wake up? Could this possibly be a dream come true and I was confined to just sitting there and acting like I was enjoying the company of my work mates while my friend sat on my lap? I had not cum but my pants felt drenched and still, this lady was slowly rocking back and forth on my lap.

What followed was a great experience!

 

 

THIS IS A TRUE STORY. I might not have exposed myself fairly well, I hope that I get the opportunity to share more of my tale with Sherri.

To be continued…. If you would like to hear more… sex… cheating… teasing… sharing…

 

Published 
Written by Kiwiwiseman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments