Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Getting Started!

"An unexpected first time"

30
5 Comments 5
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

My name is Ben and my wife is Amy, we’ve been married for three years and we both have successful careers, a nice suburban home, and no kids. While we certainly are not Ken and Barbie, we are both attractive. I’m 6 feet tall and of average build. My previous athletic body has definitely lost some tone over time but I’m still in pretty good shape for a forty-two-year-old man. Amy, on the other hand, has always been a curvaceous beauty and still is at thirty-six years old. She’s 5’4 with naturally wavy dirty blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, 36DDD breasts, a little thick around the waist and an amazing perfectly round ass.

We first met while we were working for the same company, at that time we were both married to other people and were nothing more than professional acquaintances. We worked in different departments and had limited interactions but from the first time I laid eyes on her, I couldn’t help noticing her beauty. Amy was always very well dressed, that perfect mix of professional yet sexy in her business suits, skirts, tops that showed just enough cleavage to make my eyes wander a little lower than they probably should have at work and she always finished off the look with stiletto heels that framed her round ass perfectly. For over two years, I admired her beauty from across the office yet our only interactions were work-related.

That all changed on a warm April evening as the result of a completely unplanned encounter. It was Friday. Earlier that week, I had received my finalized divorce papers and all I wanted to do was get out of the office and start the weekend. I finished up my work and left the office a little after five o’clock, I drove home and decided to shower before going to a local bar for a drink. I wasn’t expecting to meet anyone so I was dressed casually in a pair of jeans and a polo shirt. It was happy hour on a Friday evening so the bar was busy but I found a seat at the bar and ordered my drink. I was completely in my own world, ignoring all the commotion around me and enjoying my drink when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

The tap brought me back to reality, I turned my head and there was Amy looking at me with her beautiful blue eyes. She was wearing a low-cut royal blue top which gave me a great view of her ample cleavage, a black skirt that hugged her hips perfectly and ended just above her knees, nude stockings and five-inch black platform heels. I could feel the crotch of my jeans getting tighter as I looked at her. I said hello and told her I was surprised to see her there. She laughed and said she was surprised to be there, unsure what that meant I asked if she’d like to join me and she quickly accepted.

I ordered us a round of drinks and asked what brought her out. She told me that she had planned to meet a friend for drinks but she had just texted her and canceled last minute so she decided to have a drink before she went back home. She then asked why I was at the bar alone on a Friday evening. I shared with her that I had just got divorced and I was having my own little celebration for it getting finalized. I could see her demeanor change as I told her about my divorce. Amy stopped talking for a moment, waved the bartender to us and ordered two shots of whiskey. He poured the shots and sat them in front of us. Before I could say anything, Amy picked up her shot with one hand and put her other hand on my knee and said, "Here’s to our divorces," as we downed the shot. I was stunned; I had no idea she was getting divorced but was more stunned and turned on by her hand still lingering on my knee. The drinks and conversation flowed freely for the next couple of hours, both Amy and I were taking every opportunity we could get to touch each other’s hands or legs.

Around nine o’clock, Amy excused herself to go to the restroom. As she stepped away from the bar I couldn’t help but watch her amazing ass as she walked towards the restroom. She returned a few minutes later with a grin and asked If I had enjoyed the view? I replied that it was absolutely perfect, she giggled and said she was hoping I liked it. Feeling bolder from the drinks I put my hand on her nylon-covered knee and slowly slid it up just a little onto her thigh. I asked if she would like to come to my place for another drink which she quickly agreed to. I paid the tab and we walked out of the bar hand in hand.

My house was only a few blocks from the bar so we arrived quickly. I showed her to the living room and stepped into the kitchen to get us drinks. I returned back into the room and Amy was sitting with her legs crossed on the edge of the couch, her skirt was riding up to the middle of her thigh showing just enough of her legs that I could see the bottom of the lace tops of her stockings.

I put the drinks on the coffee table and sat down next to her, my knee touching hers as I placed my hand on her thigh and rubbed gently. Amy let out a very light sigh at the touch of my hand which gave me the courage to bring my face closer to hers, our eyes were locked on each other’s as our lips met for the first time. The kiss started very softly, our lips slowly dancing together sending electric waves through my entire body and causing my cock to swell inside my jeans.

My hand started to slide higher up her thigh and was now rubbing her leg through the silky lace top of her stocking. The kiss quickly became more impassioned, our lips parted allowing our tongues to meet and explore each other deeply. Amy moved her hand up my chest and to the back of my neck, pulling me tighter into her body and the passionate kiss. We fell back into the couch, my hand gliding over her skirt, past her waist and up to her breast. I cupped her right breast, her DDD filled my hand as I rubbed and teased her nipple through her shirt and bra. My lips moved from her lips and began sucking ever so lightly on her earlobe which caused her to gasp. I continued kissing down her neck and to the cleavage between her beautiful breasts. I kissed the inside of each breast and slid my tongue from top to bottom of her cleavage. Amy pulled her top over her head exposing her black lace bra which was struggling to keep her hard nipples from bursting out.

BESTBICOUPLEFORYOU
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BESTBICOUPLEFORYOU

I simply couldn’t control myself any longer. I immediately pushed my face between her breasts, kissing and licking her bare flesh while I rubbed and slightly pinched her nipples through the lace of her bra. I reached behind her and unhooked the clasp of her bra. Her arms dropped and allowed it to fall off and fully expose her perfectly round tits with large areola and nipples that were extremely hard. My hands cupped each one as I teased first her left breast by licking all around but intentionally not touching her nipple. I continued kissing and sucking across to the right breast and doing the same teasing with my tongue. Soft moans escaped her lips as my tongue worked around her areola. My teasing had lasted long enough, I allowed my tongue to slightly graze across the tip of her hard nipple before I kissed it and then wrapped my lips around it and sucked her into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. She grabbed the back of my head and moaned loudly with every flick of my tongue.

I stopped and stood up, reaching for her hand I asked her to join me in the bedroom. She took my hand and followed me up the stairs and into the bedroom. I turned to her and kissed her briefly before I spun her around so that her back was to the bed. I unzipped her skirt, sliding it and her black lace panties down her legs and into a pile on the floor. She stood before me in nothing but her stockings and heels. I kissed her neck and asked her to sit on the edge of the bed.

As she sat down, I dropped to my knees in front of her. I lifted her leg and kissed her ankle before slowly kissing my way up her silky nylon-covered leg. I kissed every couple of inches until I reached the bare flesh above her stockings.

My tongue traced the lace top of her stockings around her thigh then slide up to her completely smooth glistening pussy. I could smell her excitement. Her lips were perfectly pink and wet, her clit was hard and extending out just begging for my touch. I kissed her soft pink lips, then slid the tip of my tongue the length of her wet slit. I reached her clit and rolled my tongue around it, she tasted absolutely amazing. Amy squirmed on the edge of the bed as my tongue explored her wetness. Her breathing was rapid and her moans becoming louder and longer with every flick of my tongue on her clit. I wanted nothing more than to make her explode in orgasmic bliss.

I sucked her hard clit into my mouth at the same time as I slid two fingers into her tight pussy. I began to curl them up to find her g spot. The combination of my tongue and fingers pushed Amy over the edge, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tighter to her pussy. Her thighs wrapped around my head as she screamed in ecstasy. Juices flooded my mouth as she rode my face through her orgasm before falling back onto the bed. I kissed her clit then up her body, taking a moment to lick each nipple before reaching her lips and kissing her deeply.

Amy rolled me so I was now on my back. She quickly unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off. My rock-hard cock sprung out towards her. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and stroked my throbbing cock. A big drop of precum dripped from my head and trickled down my shaft. She dropped her head down and cleaned the precum off with one lick from the base of my cock to the head. She sucked me into her lips, sliding my hard shaft into her mouth until I reached her throat. The warm wetness of her mouth combined with the softness of her lips around my shaft almost made me cum immediately. Amy continued to work up and down my hard cock. Sucking me all the way into her throat then pulling back leaving just my head inside her warm mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head before taking it deep again. After several minutes, I was getting so close to cumming that I pulled her up off my cock.

I rolled her onto her back and rubbed my cock over her clit, spanking it with my throbbing head. Her pussy was dripping wet and opened easily to accept my full seven inches in one slow thrust. She was tight, the inside of her pussy felt like a velvet glove stroking my hard cock with every movement. I started with a slow rhythm, going the whole way in so my balls rested on her ass before pulling out so just the head was left, then pushing back in. With each push, Amy moaned, her fingernails digging into my ass and encouraging me to go deeper.

I pulled out long enough for her to roll over. I placed her elbows on the bed and lifted her magnificent ass in the air to give me the perfect angle to slide back into her doggy style. I pushed in with full length and force, slamming my cock into her waiting pussy. I began fucking her fast and hard. I slapped her ass hard enough to leave a red handprint on her right ass cheek while I pushed harder into her. I could feel her pussy spasm and tighten around my cock, her moans getting louder every time I slid out and slammed back into her. I smacked her ass again and plunged into her as hard and deep as I could. Her entire body shook, her pussy clinched my cock and held it deep inside her as she erupted into a massive orgasm. I held still, I could feel her juices dripping down my thigh she came down from her bliss.

She slid my still throbbing cock out of her pussy before taking it into her mouth and sucking the entire length into her throat. Pulling it out she looked into my eyes and asked me to cum on her face. She stroked my shaft while she licked just under the head of my cock. My balls tightened. I moaned loud enough to wake the neighbors as the first stream of cum shot onto her forehead and nose, several more spurts covered her lips and dripped down onto her tits. I fell onto the bed, my legs shaking and out of breath. Amy licked the cum from her lips then using her fingers she scooped it off the rest of her face and licked her fingers clean.

We laid down next to each other and she kissed me, the remnants of my salty cum still on her lips and tongue. I asked her to stay the night. She giggled before stroking my now soft cock and said, “We’re just getting started.”

Published 
Written by Pittbghguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments