Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trained By A Cougar

"She Taught Me Well"

23
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"I often recall the pleasant sexual experiences I've shared with various ladies through the years. My mind fills with images of their dresses, heels, faces and bodies. I see various locations indoors and outdoors. I smell the scent of their hair, their perfume, their juices. I hear their inviting and enchanting voices. I feel their soft warmth. Of all of my many sexual partners, the excitement of the first one still lingers after forty years. Come with me to 1984."

I had just received my driver's license and had bought a used 1974 Monte Carlo to drive to high school and to my new part-time job at a grocery store. Starting the eleventh grade was exciting. I was planning to start dating girls.

At sixteen, I was mature for my age. My voice was becoming deeper and I had grown a lot of black hair on my chest, arms, legs, face, and pubic area. I worked out daily, keeping in shape for sports and to look good in my clothes.

Although I had not experienced sex with another person, I longed for the opportunity. I fantasized about having passionate sex with some of the girls at school, some teachers, neighbors, and the mothers of my friends. I was a horny young man who was anxious to engage in sexual activities with willing females.

My only exposure to nudity had been pornographic magazines and the occasional nipple slip or accidental beaver shot provided by some loose-fitting clothing, girls at the lake, or public swimming pools.

I kissed some girls, engaged in some playful fondling, and of course, some harmless "I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours." One thing I knew for sure was that I was highly attracted to the opposite sex. My dick would grow to full erection within seconds at the mere thought of engaging with any woman who may be in my presence. I was eager and willing.

It was 1984. My life consisted of school, working at the grocery store, and ball practice. Their was not much free time, but I managed to start dating an older seventeen-year-old girl who worked with me at the grocery store. She was a senior at another high school across town.

We dated for a few months, hugged and kissed a lot, but did not engage sexually. Once she let me remove her top and bra so I could fondle her 34DD breasts and suck her nipples, but she would not go beyond that.

She told me she was not a virgin but she was not comfortable having sex unless we became in love with each other. She would sometimes gently squeeze my hard penis under my jeans, just to tease me, but it always stopped there.

The relationship fizzled out but we remained friends at work until she graduated from her own high school and moved away to college.

My mother's oldest brother, Sam, had moved back to our town after retirement a few years earlier. He was a strikingly handsome man in his sixties. He came to town with his beautiful wife, a long haired Italian brunette in her thirties. They built a new house, bought a boat, and enjoyed a life of leisure. Or, so we all thought.

Jill had no children. Sam had a son named Sambo, who he had adopted. Sam had married his third wife, Deanna, while she was pregnant with another man's child. They named the baby Sambo, and Sam raised him as his own. Sambo was in his thirties and lived far away with his wife and children. Jill was Sam's fifth wife.

Sam and his wife, Jill, came to visit us occasionally. My mother and my stepfather enjoyed entertaining at our home, so we had friends and family over regularly. I was sometimes annoyed by the noise and would retreat to my bedroom at the end of the hall for some quiet time.

Once, while Sam and Jill were there, along with a host of others, we had an outdoor event. My stepfather was grilling on the patio while Sam was making homemade ice cream under the shade of the carport. The rest of the guests were sitting outside, conversing while the meal was being prepared.

I walked inside and down the hall to my bedroom, where I undressed and started looking for my swimming trunks. I walked around my bedroom naked, looking in every drawer and on every shelf in the closet, but I could not find them.

I heard the sound of a voice and footsteps in the hall. I had not closed my door as I was alone in the house and I thought I would make a quick change of wardrobe. When I leaned my head into the hallway, it was my Aunt Jill walking back down the hallway. She turned and looked back toward me, but kept going, and then I heard the back door open and close.

I wondered why she would be outside my bedroom door. There was not a bathroom on that end of the house and she had been there enough to know that. I wondered if she saw me naked. My dick became fully engorged just from the thought.

After I found my swimming trunks and went back outside to the pool, I noticed Jill standing alone and looking at me as I walked across the patio. She walked over and asked me if I was going to take over cranking the ice cream so Sam could take a break. She squeezed my right bicep and said that I should have no problem finishing the job. I happily complied.

Sam had become my favorite uncle. He and Jill would let me have a beer or a glass of wine with them when my parents were not around. I stayed with them overnight on weekends periodically, if Sam needed a hand with some outdoor projects. They said I was a mature and responsible young man. I enjoyed being treated as an adult at their house.

The next weekend, Sam and Jill invited me over for a homemade spaghetti dinner, as they knew how I had raved about Jill's scratch-made spaghetti sauce and garlic bread when she cooked for my family a few weeks prior. I accepted the invitation and drove to their house.

When I arrived on that sunny Saturday afternoon, Sam was just leaving in his truck. He rolled down his window and said he had to go to the grocery store to get a bottle of olive oil for Jill. He said, "Go on in and crack open a cold bottle of suds, like you own the place. I'll be right back!"

I went into the open garage and respectfully knocked on the door that opened into the kitchen. Jill opened the door and ushered me in. She was wearing a thin casual dress and I could easily see her hard nipples protruding through the fabric. It was apparent that she was not wearing a bra. I tried not to stare as I walked to the refrigerator to get a cold beer.

She reached ahead of me and said, "Let me open your beer for you, since you're the man of the house until Sam returns." I watched her uncontained breasts jumping and jutting under that dress with every move she made. Her nipples were hard and pointing through the thin fabric. I was becoming aroused and could not hold back the erection. I was fully engorged.

She opened the beer bottle and brushed one of her boobs against my chest, as she handed me the bottle and leaned forward to toss the bottle cap into the trash can behind me in one quick, coordinated display of athleticism. When the bottle cap clanged against the metal can and fell inside, she jumped and said, "Two points!" Her boobs spoke as well!

She looked down at my apparent bulge and looked into my eyes with her mouth slightly open. She paused, swallowed, and said, "Come over here and help me reach the tomatoes." I stood on a step stool and retrieved two cans of tomatoes from the top cabinet. She said Sam stocks the canned foods in the high cabinet and she can never reach them.

She stood beside me as I was on the top step of the stool. As I reached into the high cabinet, she put her hand on my thigh and said, "Be careful. I'll hold you steady." I looked down and she was looking straight at my crotch where my rock-hard cock was throbbing for her. I handed her the cans and descended to the floor.

She approached me face-to-face and told me that I was a very handsome man and so mature for my age. She looked into my eyes with her own radiant and piercing eyes, surrounded by her lovely face and flowing raven-black hair. I was under her spell, completely enchanted by her beauty and charm. She reached out her arms and pulled me to her ample breasts.

I had never been this close to a mature woman. Face-to-face and in her arms. At thirty-nine, she was old enough to be my mother, although that fact never entered my mind at the time.

She said, "I think we have something special. I feel that we are very fond of each other, don't you?" I nodded in agreement as our lips locked for the first time. I felt her tongue inside my mouth, exploring and seeking my own tongue. My tongue met hers and we deep-mouth kissed for what seemed like ten or fifteen minutes.

She rubbed my hard cock through my shorts and said, "Is that for me? If it is, I like it!" She moved my hands to her breasts and let me fondle them. She lowered the top of her dress from her shoulders to her waist, so I could see and feel her bare breasts. I gently sucked one nipple until we heard Sam's truck pulling into the driveway.

We broke apart quickly and went our separate ways. I went out on the back patio with my beer and she continued preparing the meal. Sam delivered the olive oil to Jill in the kitchen, got himself a cold one, and joined me on the patio. I felt guilty for what I had done with my favorite uncle's wife, but I remained calm and we talked about sports and his boat.

Sam said he would be gone the next Saturday on a fishing trip and asked me if I would come by and mow his yard for him. I told him I would be happy to do it. He thanked me and we went inside to prepare for dinner.

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

After dinner, we watched a movie, then I went to the guest bedroom to sleep. By then, Jill had changed into a nearly transparent night gown. She brought me an extra pillow. I could see her breasts and nipples through the sheer gown and her panties down below. Before exiting the bedroom, she pulled up her gown to her neck and flashed her wholesome breasts at me.

I knew that she had become very comfortable with me, now that we had broken the ice earlier in the kitchen.

I slept well and returned home the next day after having breakfast with Sam and Jill.

The next Saturday, I arrived around noon to mow Sam's yard. Jill came out to greet me and said it was supposed to rain. It was overcast and the clouds were becoming dark. She convinced me to come in and wait to see if the storm was going to pass, suggesting that being on the riding mower could be dangerous if the incoming storm brings lightening.

We went inside and within minutes thunder and lightning began, followed by very hard rain. She said, "You cannot mow the yard now, but since you are here, I have something else in mind."

She led me to her bedroom. She and Sam slept in separate bedrooms. Later, I learned that it was because Sam suffered from erectile dysfunction and he snored loudly.

As I entered her bedroom, I was in awe of how beautifully-decorated it was. There were so many light colors, frills, tassels, and throws, it looked like a giant wedding cake. The canopy bed had sheer drapes flowing down the sides and the most beautiful porcelain dolls with wide skirts were placed all around the room and on the bed.

She said, "We're all alone now and we won't be disturbed. We can explore each other freely and enjoy our time together. You don't have to do anything that you're not comfortable doing. You can stop what we are doing at anytime. Does that sound okay?" I nodded in agreement and sat down in a white wicker wing-back chair.

She suggested that we take turns undressing in front of each other. She asked if I wanted to go first or if I wanted to watch her first. I told her I would go first. I stood and walked toward her in the center of the bedroom. She walked to the chair I had just vacated and said, "I'll watch the show from here."

My heart was pounding with excitement and my cock was rock-hard. I wondered if I should be ashamed that my cock was already hard. For some reason, I felt that it should remain flaccid until it was time for sex, but I could not control it.

She sat there smiling as I pulled my shirt off and tossed it onto a beautifully-upholstered chaise lounge. Then came my socks and my shorts. I only had my jockey briefs remaining. She said, "Walk over here to me now." I approached her as she sat in the chair. She slowly lowered my briefs and my rock-hard cock sprung out and immediately pointed skyward.

She looked up at me and asked, "Is it okay if I kiss it?" I nodded with approval.

She licked the oozing pre-cum from the head of my dick and began gently sucking. She reached down and very gingerly cupped my aching balls in her warm, soft hand. In her sexual wisdom she knew not to squeeze my balls or it would put me over the edge, as I was ready to blow.

She stood and said, "Now you have a sit and watch me."

On the edge of blowing my load, I sat down as she walked to the center of the room. She moved with such grace as she turned to face me.

She said, "Ok, love. Now you're going to see what a real woman looks like."

I could not believe this beautiful, raven-haired Italian lady was about to strip for me.

She unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head, tossing it onto the chaise lounge with intentional motions. She turned her back to me, raised her arms above her head, and slowly turned, allowing me to take in her lustful beauty. She unhooked her bra clasps and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were perfectly-shaped and her nipples were erect.

She slowly eased her panties downward off of her hips, revealing a dark black, full bush of pussy hair. This was the first time I had viewed this site in person. I had only seen pictures and been accidentally flashed a few times. As her panties hit the floor, she stepped out of them.

There she was, fully-naked in all her glory. I nearly blew my load at the site of her full nudity.

She slowly walked to me and I stood to greet her. We joined our fully-naked bodies in a bonding embrace. We kissed passionately and held each other so closely. I was in the moment and nothing else mattered. Nothing else. Nothing.

We walked over to her bed, and she turned down the covers after removing the decorative dolls, pillows and throws. I could smell her musky, feminine scent emitting from the juices that were flowing between her legs. The scent was so invigorating and unforgettable. This was the moment I had been longing for. Dreaming about it. Fantasizing about it.

We lay down on the bed and resumed making love. Yes, we were lovers in every sense of the word.

She whispered, "I can get pregnant so you must not cum inside of me. Do you understand what I am saying?" I nodded. She whispered, "I know you are ready to cum, so I want you to just put it in one time and pull it back out. I'm very wet, so it will slide right in."

We lay on our sides, facing each other. She pulled me up against her, lifted and bent her leg and guided my throbbing cock into her soaking-wet, hairy pussy. It felt so good. I quickly thrust it all the way in, until my balls slapped against her ass cheeks. Her pussy felt warm and wet. It fit very tightly around my cock.

Remembering her instructions, I pulled it back out. She let me do it a few more times, then she said I should go ahead and cum. She said after I blow the first load, I would be able to fuck her hard and fast without holding back.

Jill told me she was going to suck me off. She said I will cum in her mouth and that I should keep it in her mouth until I am finished. She said she would suck it dry.

She went down on me and started sucking my cock. I felt the head of my dick hit the back of her throat, and within seconds I blew my load in her mouth. She kept sucking and I was in extreme euphoric ecstasy, as I had never felt anything like that before. She swallowed every drop of my semen and kept sucking long after I had finished.

We went to the bathroom and she showered my package with warm, soapy water. After she rinsed and dried me, we jumped back into the bed. I had never lost my full erection so I was ready to start back immediately.

She showed me many sexual positions and techniques. Missionary, cowgirl, reverse-cowgirl, doggie, and sixty-nine were the five we enjoyed the most.

We spent several hours in Jill's bed that day. I vaguely recall hearing the thunder and the rain from the storm that also lasted for hours. It was a day I will never forget.

Jill took me under her wing and taught me how to make love to women. She taught me how to kiss, passionately. How to start slowly, teasing, tempting, pulling back. She taught me how to use my tongue and finger so effectively that I could make almost any woman squirt. She taught me how to have meaningful conversation with women, which has been an invaluable talent that I perfected. I learned how to make women beg me to fuck them.

Jill and I were secret lovers for nearly two years. She and Sam divorced, sold their house and moved to separate states, just before my high school graduation. I went off to college and never looked back.

A few years ago, I decided I would search for Jill. I conducted extensive research on the internet. I found that she had remarried twice through the years, and was living with the last husband. She was in her late seventies and I was in my early fifties. I thought, "Should I call? Would she want to hear from me? Would it make her feel good or bad?"

I had found several phone numbers for her. Last year, I called a landline number and it rang all the way through to an answering machine. A woman's voice was on the recorded greeting, saying, "You have reached the McGuire residence. Please leave a message and we will return your call."

"That's her! That's Jill's voice!" I shouted, after hanging up the phone.

I thought, "From the last time I saw her in 1986 until now in 2023, it has been thirty-seven years."

I called again and left a message. Within minutes, she called me back. Her voice sounded exactly the same as it did back then. We reunited and rejoiced on a phone call, as if we had never been apart. Our internal connection with each other was so deep and real. Our bond was forged forever on that stormy day back in 1984.

She was thirty-nine and I was sixteen.

Today, we live seven hundred miles apart, but we talk periodically on the phone.

This year, on my birthday in 2024, Jill called and wished me a happy birthday.

She is seventy-nine and I am fifty-six.

Published 
Written by diamondcutterrob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments