Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tommy, Lief, and Cathy

"Ellen has choices to make"

2
0 Comments 0
7.9k Views 7.9k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Chapter 2: Tommy

Finally! Tommy called me today and asked me out. He had his own car too and drove me to a beach party a few miles out of town on the shore of lake Michigan. There was beer and pot and we danced barefoot in the sand to loud rock music on somebody’s portable stereo. I got very loaded: stoned on pot and drunk on beer. When one of the other girls took her top and bra off, not to be outdone, I took mine off too, even though she had much bigger tits than mine. Probably C cups, I thought with envy, watching them bounce as she danced.

Tommy was dancing with me and staring at my tits. I guess he liked them okay. After this album ended the music stopped and the boys were pulling their dates down onto the sand to make out with them. Tommy sucked on my boobs and, from the corner of my eye I could see the girl with the C cup boobs was having hers fondled and sucked too.

Other girls were undressing too. One was completely naked and her date was going down on her, licking her pussy. Tommy saw this and said, “That looks like fun. Would you like me to lick you, Ellen?”

To answer his question, I took off my shorts and panties, spread my legs, and smiled at him while spreading my pussy lips with my fingers. This was my dream guy, the boy I wanted to be the first to fuck me. I was happily abandoning rule number one by taking my panties off for him. I was shamelessly seducing him and wanted him to fuck me, right there in front of everyone. He went down on me. I could feel his tongue sliding through my slit and dragging across my clit. I moaned loudly with approval.

I looked around while Tommy was eating me and saw two more girls were naked now and were giving their dates blowjobs. I knew couples would be fucking soon and I hoped we would be too. I ran my fingers through Tommy’s hair and moaned loudly as his tongue darted in and out of my pussy. I hoped Tommy would take off his jeans and mount me soon, pushing his cock deep inside me. My hips were rocking wildly as he tongue fucked my pussy. I came, squirting into his mouth, screaming, “Yesssssss!”.

He came up and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips. I was still very aroused. He still had his jeans on but I could feel his hard cock rubbing on my tummy even through his jeans. I said, “Take it out and put it in my pussy Tommy, just for a little while, please. I want to see what it feels like. I haven’t ever had one in my pussy yet. I’m still a virgin.”

Tommy bit his lip. He looked nervous but he nodded and said, “Okay, Ellen, if you’re sure.”

“Yes I’m sure!” I exclaimed as I unzipped his fly and fished his cock out. I rubbed it on my slit while I unbuckled his belt, unfastened his jeans, and pushed them down over his hips. I lie down on the sand and spread my legs. He climbed between my thighs. The head of his cock slipped barely past my inner lips and I said, “Oh Tommy, it feels so good! Keep going, deeper! Put it in all the way!”

I guess I spoke a little too loud because one of the boys said, “Look! Tommy has his prick in Ellen’s cunt! He’s going to fuck her!”

I didn’t mind the crude interruption at all. I was determined to lose my cherry tonight and that rude jerk was not going to interfere. It was not to be, though. Upon learning that others were watching us, Tommy got stage fright and his erection went limp. His cock head fell out of me. I was so disappointed but I said, “Don’t worry, I’ll suck it and get you hard again in no time.”

I got up on my knees and made a move to go down on him but he pushed me away. “No Ellen, not tonight. It was probably for the best. I want you but I didn’t bring any condoms. Next time we date I will bring plenty.”

I thought, Oh my God, that’s right! Pregnancy! STDs! I was so eager I didn’t even think about those things.

I said, “That’s very sweet of you to think of my safety,” and I kissed him again. I said, “At least let me give you a nice blowjob to repay you for the nice orgasm you gave me.”

He grinned. “That would be great! Do you swallow?”

I nodded, “Yes.”

“Then by all means, proceed.”

This time when I went down on him, he let me take his limp cock in my mouth and it hardened in my mouth immediately. I guess it really turns boys on when they can tell I really enjoy sucking their cock. I don’t find it distasteful or dirty at all. I read somewhere, I think it was in Cosmopolitan, that on average there are way fewer germs on a penis than there are in saliva during kissing. So I guess that makes sucking cock clean sex.

He wasn’t in my mouth long before he said, “Get on top of me with your pussy over my mouth. Let’s do a sixty-nine and that way we can both cum.”

I was very happy to oblige, laying on top of him with my pussy over his mouth and his cock in my mouth. I hadn’t done this before and wow, it was just like making love to each other now, minus the fucking part! I hoped we would both cum at the same time. I fell in love with Tommy a little that night.

The other couples had all started having sex too, either oral or fucking, so no one was watching us or making comments about what we were doing. Tommy didn’t get stage fright this time. His cock was so hard in my mouth and he groaned into my pussy as I took him into my throat, my nose touching his balls. My hips were rocking as he licked me and my head was bobbing up and down on his cock, taking it all the way in and out of my throat repeatedly.

I couldn’t keep from making this slutty noise as his cock thrust up into my throat, “GUNGGG! GUNNNG! GUNNNG! GUNNNG!” I could hear the noise my pussy was making too as his tongue darted in and out, “SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH.” We had a rhythm going which was almost like fucking. My mouth slid up and down on his cock at the same speed his tongue darted in and out of my pussy.

I reached for his balls to see if he was close. I knew I was close. He was too. I could feel his balls tighten. He was going to shoot in my mouth any second now. I hoped I would cum with him. As if reading my mind, he chose that moment to take my clit in his mouth and suck it. I exploded, squirting into his mouth. He exploded at the same time, filling my throat with his thick, slimy cum.

Afterwards, I turned around and lay next to him with my head on his chest and we cuddled. I ran my hand over his chest, feeling a bit of curly hair. He cupped one of my breasts and just held it in his hand. I tried to kiss him but he pulled back. I guess Tommy didn’t want to taste his own cum. It’s interesting how different boys think. It’s expected that you will let them cum in your mouth and they don’t mind tasting your cum. But many of them seem to think that tasting their own cum would make them gay or something.

The party was winding down. No one was having sex any more. One of the boys said, “Oh no, I just looked at my watch and it’s two o'clock! My parents are gonna kill me! I gotta go people. Nice party, let’s do it again soon.”

This was the official signal the party was over. I too was worried about how late it was. I got dressed and so did Tommy. He held my hand sweetly as we walked back to his car. He drove me home and unlike Claude, he got out and walked me to the door. He kissed my cheek at the door and whispered, “Next time I’ll bring condoms.”

The porch light flashed on and off, which was my uncle’s signal that it was time for my date to go home and for me to come in the house. I thanked Tommy for a wonderful, night, opened the door and went up to my room to write about the night in my diary.

Yes, dear diary, Tommy will be the boy to take my virginity. Soon!

Chapter 3: Leif

Over the next week, I learned a lesson my mother tried to teach me. Tommy didn’t call the next day or any day that week. My mother warned me men were like that, promising to call but not keeping their promise. I guess Tommy is not going to be the one to take my virginity after all.

However, one night I met Leif and my outlook for the summer improved. I was at Brault’s one-lane bowling alley playing video games when a tall lanky blonde boy with blue eyes and a devilish smile approached me. “Hi there,” he said. “I haven’t seen you before. I thought I knew everyone in town. Are you a tourist or did you just recently move here?”

I shook my head, tossing my long brown hair. “Neither. I was born here in Manistique but we moved away when I was two. I come back in the summers to visit my aunt and uncle, the Heitmans.”

“Oh yes, I’ve heard of them, but never spoke to them. Tell me your name, sexy. My name’s Leif, Leif Erickson.”

I laughed. “My name’s Ellen. Your name’s not really Leif Erickson, is it?”

“Yes it is. Go ahead and laugh. I’m used to it. I get teased about it all the time. I know he was a famous Scandinavian explorer who discovered America several centuries before Columbus came here. My Dad named me after him. I get teased about it a lot.”

I grinned at him. “So what are you planning to explore, Leif Erickson?”

He looked at me like he was undressing me with his eyes. “Don’t tempt me to say what I’m thinking. I can’t help it. You’re so beautiful.”

“Just stop! I bet you say that to all the girls.”

“No, only the pretty ones. Will you go out with me Ellen?”

“What? You mean on a date?”

He smirked. “No, I want to go duck hunting with you. Yes silly, I want to date you. Our prom is this coming Saturday and I don’t have a date yet. Will you go with me?”

I had attended the Austin High prom a week before I left for Manistique. School in Manistique usually lasted longer into the Spring because of all the snow days when schools were closed. I loved to dance. I loved proms and had gone to several ever since I was a sophomore. I was tempted but I also knew what boys expected from their dates on prom night. Did I want Leif to be my first? I wasn’t sure.

“Thank you but I couldn’t. I don’t know you at all and besides I don’t have a fancy dress with me.”

Leif had a big smile on his face now. He took my hands in his and said, “We have the whole week. Let’s get to know each other. I’ll take you out every night. I have my own car. I have a good part time job at the paper mill and make good money. I’ll buy you a fancy dress. I’ll take you to People’s department store and watch you try on dresses. You can have any dress you like. Please say yes.”

Wow! This was moving so fast it was making me dizzy. I said, “I’ll think about it. Meanwhile you can take me out tomorrow night if you want. I don’t have anything else planned.”

Leif shook his head. “Not tomorrow night. I know you think I’m making the moves on you too fast so I suggest our first date be in the daytime so you won’t be worried that I just want to get in your pants.”

“Don’t you?”

“Honestly? Yes! Of course I do. What guy wouldn’t? You’re hot! But I promise to behave until you feel comfortable with me and want me to misbehave with you a little.”

“What’s got into you? Why would you want to buy a girl you just met an expensive dress?”

“Because you’re hot and I want to impress you and be with you this summer. So, is it a date for tomorrow?”

“Where do you want to take me? Oops, that came out wrong! I mean where will we go on our date.”

“I thought we could go to Kitchitikipi. It’s a romantic place but there are always lots of people there during the daytime so you’ll feel safe.”

Now I was hooked. “I love Kitchitikipi. I’ve been there many times but never on a date. All right I’ll go with you. Pick me up about ten in the morning. Buy me lunch since you’re so rich.”

 He said, “Great! See you tomorrow at ten, Babe,” and he sauntered off looking smug.

I thought to myself, I think he’s a bad boy but bad boys are hot.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

The way he looks me up and down as if imagining me naked makes me wet. Maybe I would like a bad boy to be my first.

Chapter 4: Kitchitikipi

The next morning Leif showed up promptly at ten o'clock driving a sky blue 1978 Chrysler New Yorker. It was old but looked like it was running good and I thought, It’s an awesome make out machine; nice and roomy with bench seats.

Proving he was a bad boy, he didn’t get out and open the door for me when I walked out of the house. He just said, “Nice miniskirt and halter top Ellen. Hop in, Babe, and sit close to me.”

I was wearing a very short mid-thigh mini and was now wondering if that was wise, or if the brief bikini cut panties were a good idea. Not wearing a bra under my halter-top was most definitely asking to be groped. I was nervous and sat on the far side of the bench seat, near the window on the passenger side.

As we drove off he said, “Awww come on Ellen, I won’t bite. Scoot over closer. I promise I’ll keep both hands on the wheel.”

“Well since you promise.” I scooted over close to him. He was looking down my halter-top seeing a good bit of my boobs. I said, “Eyes on the road please. I don’t want to be in a wreck.”

I saw he had a bulge in the crotch of his jeans already and I hoped he wasn’t going to be too much of a bad boy. I didn’t really know anything about him. He started chatting me up, asking me all sorts of questions about Austin and what I liked to do there and did I have a steady boyfriend. He broke his promise within five minutes of leaving my uncle’s house. He put his hand on my thigh, just below the hem of my skirt, which had ridden up almost to my panties when I scooted across the bench seat to be next to him.

I tried to pretend I didn’t notice where his hand was and how close he was to touching my pussy. I didn’t say anything or make him take his hand away. In fact I separated my knees a bit to allow him better access. I put my hand on his thigh also to let him know I was okay with what he was doing without, I hoped, being too slutty. He was caressing my thigh now and sometimes he played with the elastic on the leg of my panties. If he slipped his finger inside the leg he would discover how wet I was. Should I let him?

But no, he didn’t do that. Instead he removed his hand from under my skirt and put his arm around me. This didn’t stop the seduction though. He draped his hand over my shoulder and his fingers went inside my halter top, touching the top of my right boob. Now he knew I wasn’t wearing a bra and probably figured this was a green light. He reached deeper into my top and his hand caressed my boob. I moaned and now he knew the light was definitely green. He rolled my nipple and I moaned louder.

“You like that?” he asked.

“Mhm.”

“Would you like to see my dick? I’m told it’s bigger and better shaped than most.”

 I didn’t answer that but I did move my hand up his thigh and felt his bulge. Yes, it was big!

“Unzip me and take it out,” he ordered me, not asking but demanding. That turned me on, so I did it. He was very hard. Oh, it was so good looking -- big, thick, and slightly curved upward. I wondered how it would feel in me. Would it hurt the first time being so big? I thought I was probably going to find out soon. I wrapped my fingers around it. He was so thick they barely met. I stroked it and felt it twitch and throb in my hand.

“You like it don’t you. You like my dick.”

“Mhm.” I felt like an idiot, mumbling incoherently, but I was speechless. I didn’t know what to say. Things were moving so fast with Leif.

His next command was, “Suck it! I know you want to.”

He was right; I did. I went down on his cock and took it in my mouth, sucking him while he drove with one hand, his right hand inside my top playing with my tits while I blew him. He slowed down and I felt the car pulling off onto the shoulder. I lifted my mouth off his cock and said, “No, don’t stop. Keep driving if you want me to finish you and let you cum in my mouth.”

He groaned but didn’t argue. He kept driving, very slow, I suppose it was hard for him to concentrate on his driving but I didn’t care. I wanted to make him wait all week and then let him fuck me on prom night. I wouldn’t tell him this. I would keep being a prick tease just to see if he would put up with it. That’s the great thing about giving blow jobs; the guy is totally under my control and it makes me feel so powerful.

If you’re a girl and you remember giving head to teen age boys, you know they don’t last very long. Three minutes max and he’s cumming in your mouth. I know some girls spit, but I usually swallow because I know that’s a tremendous turn on for guys and they will be coming back for more. Besides, it would have been awkward to get out of Lief’s Chrysler to spit out his cum. So I swallowed it all and smiled.

Unlike Tommy, Lief apparently didn’t mind the taste of his own cum; he pulled off the road and kissed me. His tongue was deep in my mouth and he couldn’t have avoided tasting his salty cum. The kiss went on forever it seemed and when it was over, he hugged me and said, “Thank you Ellen. Best blow job ever!”

We drove on to Kitchitikipi, parked in the parking lot, and walked down the path to the Big Spring holding hands. Arriving at the spring, we had to wait with a small crowd for the raft to return to the dock. It was being pulled across the spring by one of the passengers, using a wooden bar with a hole in it, cocked at an angle on a cable threaded through two pulleys to move the raft across the water. It moved very slowly, allowing passengers to have a good long look down into the water.

We boarded the raft and Lief led me to the opposite side where we could look out toward the far shore. He maneuvered me into a corner and put his arms around me. He was able to fondle my breasts in this position without making too much of a spectacle. If anybody noticed what he was doing, they didn’t say anything about it. I guess they figured, Hormones. Kids will be kids.

It was a beautiful sunny day. The water of Kitchitikipi is a lovely clear emerald green. It’s over 100 feet deep and we could see all the way to the bottom. Many giant trout live in the Big Spring and we could see them clearly too, swimming about, all green colored as well. Many trees had fallen in the water over many years and emerald green hanging moss covered their trunks making for a very picturesque view. On the floor of the Big Spring were about a dozen roiling springs, pouring hundreds of gallons a minute into the pond, churning up the sandy bottom. The tourists onboard were all snapping pictures.

On the way back, I turned to Lief and kissed him in an attempt to distract him from feeling me up. It didn’t work. He cupped my breasts as we kissed and groped me all the way back. I could see his cock was tenting his pants and knew I would have to give him another blow job on the way back to town. I knew it was either that or he would try to fuck me . I sort of liked his aggressiveness. I decided he was definitely going to be the one to take my virginity.

As we approached the dock on the return trip, something strange happened. I saw a young Chippewa girl standing on the dock, waiting for the raft. In and of itself that wasn’t so odd. She probably lived in Manistique. About one third of the residents were Native Americans belonging to the Chippewa tribe. They didn’t live on a reservation; they lived on the east side of town in a neighborhood almost exclusively Chippewa, a poor neighborhood. This girl probably worked at the combination snack bar and souvenir shop run by the State Park.

What was odd was how struck I was by her appearance. She was about my age and extraordinarily beautiful. She had long shiny black hair falling straight down to her waist. Her eyes sparkled. She was wearing a homemade deerskin vest of traditional Chippewa design. I guessed she had made it herself. It was made of two pieces, buck stitched together with leather lacing. She had added lacing at the top in the front around her breasts to make it fit her form. It showed off her lovely full breasts and made me feel like I was going to drool.

What? Am I drooling over another girl? I’m not gay! Or am I?

Leif poked me in the ribs. “Ellen?”

“Umm, what?”

“Wake up. I asked you if you’re ready to go back to town. Were you daydreaming or something.”

I nodded. “Or something. Would you mind if I rode the raft across the pond one more time?”

“Not at all. I’ll go with you and we can make out on the raft some more.”

“I shook my head. This time I want to go by myself. Wait here for me please. Let me do this and I’ll give you an awesome blow job on the way back to town.”

Leif grinned. “I bet you were planning on doing that anyway. I know you love to suck my cock.”

“Busted,” I said.

"Okay, go ahead. I’ll go to the snack bar and buy us a couple Cokes.”

Once aboard the raft again, I went straight over to the Chippewa girl and introduced myself. “Hi, I’m Ellen. What’s your name?”

She gave me a radiant smile that made my heart skip a beat and my pussy moisten a bit. Maybe I am gay, I thought.

She said, “My name is Cathy, Cathy Johnson.”

“That’s a pretty name for a pretty girl.”

Her skin was a reddish brown so it was hard to tell if she was blushing but she looked down at her feet as she said, “Thank you.” Then she looked up, her eyes meeting mine and asked, “Are you a lesbian, Ellen?”

I laughed nervously. “Oh heavens no. I’m strictly hetero. My boyfriend is waiting for me back on the dock.”

“Really? That’s a pity because I am a lesbian and I thought you were hitting on me.”

“No, nothing like that. I do find myself attracted to you though and would like it if we could just be friends. I come to Manistique every year to spend the summer with my aunt and uncle. I could use a girlfriend to hang out with here.”

She was smiling slyly at me now. “If you weren’t hitting on me, why didn’t your boyfriend come on the raft with you?”

I answered her honestly. “I wanted to talk to you alone. I don’t really know why.”

“Kiss me then and I’ll be ‘just your friend’ if that’s what you want.”

“What? Right here in front of all these people?”

“Yes why not? I saw you kissing your boyfriend in front of everyone. You even let him feel you up. I promise I won’t do anything like that. I just want a little sisterly kiss. We don’t even have to use tongues if you don’t want.

I couldn’t think of anything to say in return. She took the absence of “No” as “Yes.” She cupped my face with her hands and kissed me on the mouth. I think she was prepared to let the kiss end if I pulled back but I let the kiss linger. It was soft and sensuous, not hard and demanding like most boys kiss. As the kiss went on, I felt her tongue probing my mouth gently and I opened up a bit, allowing her tongue to enter and dance with mine.

We didn’t have a big make out session. I don’t think Cathy wanted to attract a lot of attention either. She said, “That was very nice for a girl who says she’s not a lesbian. Yes, we can be friends. I like you, Ellen. Who knows, maybe you’ll discover you’re bisexual. Some people of both sexes go both ways.

Back on the dock, Leif whispered to me, “That was hot! I saw you kissing that Indian girl. What was that about? You’re not going to turn into a lezzy on me are you?”

I hit him on the shoulder hard with my fist. “Shut up, idiot! First of all, you should say, ‘Native American’, not ‘Indian.’ Second, I am not now and never will be a lesbian. I like boys too much.”

“Well, it looked as if you liked her pretty much. Why don’t you ask her if she wants to hang out with us on prom night?”

I punched him on his arm, even harder this time. “I know what you’re thinking Leif. Forget about it; it’s not going to happen! We’re not having a threesome with her. You’re not going to fuck us both. She’s just going to be my friend.”

“Okay, okay sorry. Can’t blame a horny guy for trying.”

Published 
Written by EllenBerryhill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors